Welcome to Pit Slave's Products

Winch Straps

Moderator: Pit Slave

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Welcome to Pit Slave's Products

Post by Pit Slave » Fri May 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi guys, many of you only know me as the Pit Slave the guy with the winch straps or more recently as the guy who can rebuild and repair your smart bar. Well besides the winch straps and offering my services to revert your 2500 back into a Power Wagon, I got alot of other projects in the werks such as factory style rock rails and deadman controls that replace the electronics in the smart bar and give you total control of your lockers and smart bar where and when you want it through your factory dials and buttons. I'm also working on offroad lights that will do more than what's needed. Keep an eye out for other products as well as soon to be developed sway bar end links done by me specificly for the Power Wagon smart bar. Post up your questions and comments that you have and untill then, have fun with whatever you are doing!
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826

I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to Pit Slave's Products

Post by ldgregory » Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Dude... I'm thinking of leaving my wife and asking you to marry me. Would you still be comfortable with our prior bunk-bed sleeping arrangements. :D
2005 Dodge Power Wagon #9-05-0536

Join the Power Wagon Registry

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:
Wetsuit/BC drying hanger, high idle, black badges

SilverWagon05

Post by SilverWagon05 » Sat May 26, 2012 8:46 am

As long as you both are in the same frame of mind as last time, I'm sure you'll both be fine with those sleeping arrangements. Lol :cheers:
05 Silver QC Power Wagon / Auto
Pure Performance long arms, 6" Thuren soft ride coils, Walker Evans 2.0 Front and Fox 2.0 rear shocks, HD adj. track bar, 37/13.5/17 Toyo Open Country M/T's, 17x9 Moto Metal 951-black, dual-modified Amp Power steps, Custom rock sliders and front and rear tube bumpers, rear lower quarter panel delete, Challenger Narrow truck box - black, AEM Brute Force CAI, SC Flashpaq, Flowtech shorty headers, Gibson Extreme Dual Cat-Back (chopped), Line-X Bed liner, Locker bypass, Black locking Billet Gas filler door, WeatherTech smoked inchannel vent visors & floor liners, Recon LED smoked cab lights, smoked LED 3rd brake light, smoked LED tail lights, smoked projector headlights, Viair constant duty OBA, DOR steering box brace, PowerStop drilled & slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads, Spicer Life series front axle u-joints, DOR sway bar links, DOR steering linkage, Borgeson steering shaft and steering gear, PSC Hydro-assist, Thuren adjustable shackles, leaf spring bracket modification, coil retainer modification, Spyntech Shorty Free Spin conversion, custom long travel heavy duty front drive shaft, Rock crusher rear diff cover, Carli front diff guard, Masterpull synthetic winch rope, 2-6" KC 130w Longrange lights behind the grill, 100w fog lights, 55w floodlights mounted on rear bumper, High/Low/Fog all-on mod, Pioneer head unit, MTX Thunderform with 2-10's, Tekonsha P3 brake controller, Timbren SES.

pdavey
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by pdavey » Sat May 26, 2012 8:56 am

How is my rock rail order coming?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
2005 Dodge Power Wagon QC Black - "Laramie"
Performance Mods:
  • Comp 260 Camshaft, Upgraded Valve Springs, Forged Push Rods, JBA Shorties, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Dual Cat Exhast (Side Swept), National Speed Custom Tune
Other Mods:
  • Kenwood KVT-719 w/ Garmin Navigation and Kenwood Rear Camera, JL Stealth Sub
Suspension/Protection Mods:
  • Carli Upper "Bomb Proof" Ball Joints, NAPA Lower Ball Joints, Thuren Adj Track Bar, Thuren Adjusted Fox Damper, T-Style Steering Upgrade, New Power Steering Pump, 2012 Power Steering Motor Upgrade, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Rear Shocks -Stage 1, Thuren Off-set Control Arms, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Front Shocks -Stage 2, 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler (previous tires Cooper STT), Carli Front Dif Gard,
Style/Other Mods:
  • KC LightBar Behind Tow Hooks Mount, 2 KC Slim Driving Lights, 2 KC Offroading Lights, Weatherguard Black Steel Truck Box, Winch TPS bypass, Warn Wireless Winch Module

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Sat May 26, 2012 12:13 pm

ldgregory wrote:Dude... I'm thinking of leaving my wife and asking you to marry me. Would you still be comfortable with our prior bunk-bed sleeping arrangements. :D
SilverWagon05 wrote:As long as you both are in the same frame of mind as last time, I'm sure you'll both be fine with those sleeping arrangements. Lol :cheers:
Image You guys crack me up! Leif I'm not sure I would want to challenge your wife, it would be suicide! Besides I would rather be stairing at my truck in it's awesomeness! :rockon: And yea, I felt fine the whole time. I didn't realize I was that far into cinco de mayo untill I started the staircase! :rofl:

John Adams - 1826

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Sat May 26, 2012 12:24 pm

pdavey wrote:How is my rock rail order coming?

It is still a better of a few weeks away, so it's not going to be ready for Rausch as it stands now. I'm suppose to talk to another welder today to check for qualifications.

John Adams - 1826

pdavey
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by pdavey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Any word on the rock rails and my spare tire? :)

Performance Mods:
  • Comp 260 Camshaft, Upgraded Valve Springs, Forged Push Rods, JBA Shorties, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Dual Cat Exhast (Side Swept), National Speed Custom Tune
Other Mods:
  • Carli Upper "Bomb Proof" Ball Joints, NAPA Lower Ball Joints, Thuren Adj Track Bar, Thuren Adjusted Fox Damper, T-Style Steering Upgrade, New Power Steering Pump, 2012 Power Steering Motor Upgrade, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Rear Shocks -Stage 1, Thuren Off-set Control Arms, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Front Shocks -Stage 2, 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler (previous tires Cooper STT), Carli Front Dif Gard,
Style/Other Mods:
  • KC LightBar Behind Tow Hooks Mount, 2 KC Slim Driving Lights, 2 KC Offroading Lights, Weatherguard Black Steel Truck Box, Winch TPS bypass, Warn Wireless Winch Module

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:16 pm

pdavey wrote:Any word on the rock rails and my spare tire? :)

The tire's comming off today, and the rails are in line waiting for another job to be completed.

All I got to say is breaking a bead by hand on the PW wheels is a bitch! Not to mention using tire spoons to remove the tire from the bad wheel and put it on the new wheel is a workout in itself. Soap and Windex are my friends. Using a static wheel balancer, and it's about as good as it's going to get with these worn treads. You can forget about spin balancing theese.

John Adams - 1826

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:26 pm

On another note I got some news to follow later on about a new product I'm offering. I hope you guys are gonna like whats next!

John Adams - 1826

JBM Power Wagon
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by JBM Power Wagon » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 am

Once my drivetrain warranty is up (in about 1 to 1.5 years) I would be VERY interested in a good quality plug and play locker bypass for my 2011 PW. Where I wheel there are lots of mud holes to cross where locked diffs and a bit more speed than 4 low would be a great thing.
Loving my 3/4 ton version of my old Jeep TJ!!!!!

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Post by AceMan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Pit Slave wrote:On another note I got some news to follow later on about a new product I'm offering. I hope you guys are gonna like whats next!
Unobtaniun?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image

pdavey
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by pdavey » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Hey Pit. Hope all is well with you. Just curious if you think the Rock Rails will ever get built? If not I will try to find another option this spring.

Thanks,
Peter

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
Performance Mods:
Other Mods:
Style/Other Mods:

RedMan
250_Posts
250_Posts

Post by RedMan » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:55 am

Hey Pit, wish you were closer to the South, I have a ton of great ideas as you can tell by my recent rear bumper. My down fall is my ability to advertise and or sell :angry:

How is the plug and play coming for using our cool gadgets when we want them? I would like to be able to lock and unlock when I like both for lockers and sway bar.

I have the locker by-pass, but after 4 years now, it is more of a pain to use it (80% of the time it trips my serv 4X4 light) need to take that thing out and make sure it does not have any corrosion around it.

IDEAS?
- Front and rear bumpers, that are both user friendly for the towing world and guys needing the max amount of approach angles.
- nurf bars that can mounted on stock rock rails (and adaptable to mount to any surface)
- headache rack that has all your lights, and will also hold extra items if needed (Fire ext, high lift jack etc)
- mod for the front skid plate (that will actually hold up to the abuse we put them through)
- Bed rails and side rails ( side rails are mounted just below the bed rail about a foot) which are tied into the frame to support the weight of the truck
- tire gate (That does not obstruct your view)
- exo skeleton (mini exo skeleton) that can be removed when not wheeling, which would connect your headache rack, bed rails, front and rear bumpers, and rock rails all together
- rear winch mount assy

I have many more ideas, but those are some of what I am thinking. The only issue I see is this stuff is all heavy and would cost a small fortune to ship :box:
Power Wagon Registry #47
- SCT Tuner by http://www.hemifevertuning.com/
- Thuren suspension upgrade (springs, shocks, and shackles)
- Thuren steering upgrade
- DT PROFAB Swaybar links (w/ +2" lift)
- Wattsenegger Front & Rear bumpers (1/4" walls)
- 35 12.50R 17 NITTO Mud Grapplers (second set)__- Snorkel
- Rock Rails_______________________- CB Radio
- RockCrusher Front Diff Cover_______- Tool box and all necessary tools
- diff locker manual switch's_______________ - Flow Master Series 50 Dual Exhaust
- Illuminated Ram Hood Emblem______- Rocker Panels Hurculined
- H2 Wheels w/moded hubcaps_______- Power Wagon Winch Strap
- Solar Battery Maintainer___________- Hide-Away Gun rack

"The" Wifes Car
"Faith" 2014 Charger RT Max

My Toy
"VISCO" 2013 196CC Tidewater

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Hey Danny, the plug and play override is still in the works and I would like to think that I would have a prototype control board sometime this summer. Once the proof is made and any issues fixed (if there are issues) then I can go about bringing these to the market. All of those Ideas you got going are not a problem for us. We have the tools and equiptment to get them made, however it is also part of the reason i have been so busy lately. I have been working on getting the space needed to get all of the equiptment arranged my friend and I have to gear up into production. On top of that I have been working on another project that has become very exciting to work with. I want to say more about what it is but don't want to give away the technology as I'm working towards getting some patents on this. However I can say this much about it, it has even dumbfounded me.

There are more things on the horizion and it has been a very tough and busy start. A few things needed to be put on hold for the short term, however once when we get settled in, prodution will be back up.

keep your eyes open, I have a feeling we're going to raise the bar. :patriot:

John Adams - 1826

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:40 pm

pdavey wrote:Hey Pit. Hope all is well with you. Just curious if you think the Rock Rails will ever get built? If not I will try to find another option this spring.

Thanks,
Peter

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
Production is on hold for the time being untill we get settled is the shop. If you or anyone else has found another option, please don't hesitate and go with what you found. There are alot of fabricators out there. Don't get your wagon damaged waiting for me! LOL

John Adams - 1826