For Sale: 2006 Short Bed Regular Cab PW

Retired BLM Rig
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

For Sale: 2006 Short Bed Regular Cab PW

Post by Retired BLM Rig » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:24 am

Tom Allard is one of my customers and he told me that he's selling his custom, one of a kind 2006 short bed, regular cab Power Wagon. Your only other opportunity to own a truck like this would be to spend a year of your life building it for yourself like he did. Over $10K invested just in the engine. It doesn't need any work. No check engine light or any other issues. The truck is located in Kentucky. He's asking $30,000

Here's a link to all of his Youtube videos documenting the build process: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1038&p=113791#p113791

Here's a link to his website: http://www.allardfabrications.com
His phone number is on his website

Here's a link to his listing on the Facebook Marketplace: Marketplace - 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Pickup 4D 6 1/4 ft | Facebook

Here's the text from his listing: ONE OF A KIND. This is your opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind custom vehicle. Chassis is a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon, body is a 2004 Ram 1500. No expense spared in this build!!
- 2" lift Carli long arm suspension and progressive rear springs
- 5.7 Hemi stroked out to 6.4 Hemi with Eagle crank, H beam rods, forged diamond pistons, COMP cam, eagle heads est. 500hp
- American racing 1 7/8 long tube headers, complete 3" exhaust
- Manual locking front hubs
- Abel Components Power Wagon full control override of electronically locking axles and sway bar
- All new power stop brake rotors and pads
Every nut and bolt has been restored on this truck. Everything works as it should. This is an incredibly fast truck. I do not need to sell and never intended on selling. If it sells I will build another one from a newer power wagon. Check out youtube for full build details.

:patriot: