Newish Power Wagon Owner NJ

Newbie Corner: New Members Must Post 1 post in this forum FIRST before posting elsewhere. This is a chance to let everyone know who you are, info about your wagon, etc.
PowerWagonJosh
Model Year: 2013

Newish Power Wagon Owner NJ

Post by PowerWagonJosh » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:51 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Josh, I'm from the People's Republic of New Jersey, where off-roading and pretty much anything else fun is mostly prohibited. I had an 03 Ram Regular Cab 1500 with an 8" lift for years, but a growing family necessitated a bigger truck with a back seat. I found this 13 Power Wagon on eBay located in Canada, the seller purchased it from a government auction as a theft recovery with a salvage title. I bought it for way less than it's worth and fought for about 6 months to get the title cleared for import, then I flew out to Canada, didn't get murdered, and drove it home! I bought it in 2016 with 24k miles, and now it has 33k miles since it isn't my main ride. It has unfortunately been mildly ignored except for PM for the past couple of years, but it is due for tires and I've decided to use the opportunity to do some work on it. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided I should go ahead and create an account to hook up with all of you wonderful people. Hopefully, I'll see you out there on the trails, shiny side up!
Attachments
IMG_4915.JPG