Hello, from Northern BC. Canada

Newbie Corner: New Members Must Post 1 post in this forum FIRST before posting elsewhere. This is a chance to let everyone know who you are, info about your wagon, etc.
Thompsontd
Model Year: 2018

Hello, from Northern BC. Canada

Post by Thompsontd » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:03 am

Hello there,

New to the forum. Purchased a used 2018 Power Wagon in September 2021 with approximately 38,000 miles (61,000kms) I have had my eye on them for a few years now. Traded up from a 2015 Ram Sport. Loved the sport but the air suspension was giving me trouble in the winter and I purchased a 32’ RV trailer and though the sport could pull it was close to capacity and I was always worrying about the suspension failing. Well I absolutely love the power wagon. It’s everything it’s hyped up to be, including it’s thirst for fuel, but with its weight and all the moving parts for the drive train, it’s no surprise. I going to venture a guess here that nobody here purchased a power wagon for fuel economy 😬 in any event, it’s a beast. I live in a town completely over run with lifted trucks. All sizes and shapes can be found here, but the power wagon stands tall, proud and fully capable for the purpose it was built.
Attachments
E2F2628B-C0C3-4BC1-9E25-E093F82E52B4.jpeg