I’ve ordered the 75th anniversary

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
Bmitty
Model Year: 2019

I’ve ordered the 75th anniversary

Post by Bmitty » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:49 am

Hey everyone,

First time poster, have read a lot of your threads. As title says, I placed an order for 75th AE. It’s black, it has for the first time I’m aware of mountain brown leather bucket seats. I’ve ordered 35’s to replace the stock 33’s to give it the stance I’m looking for. S&B cold air intake, Magna flow 19200 exhaust.

I will have this truck very early as I ordered a month ago totally blind wanting a low production number. There are new pics out I’ll link to motor-trend new as of yesterday day.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-ra ... y-edition/

Thanks to all the contributors on this forum who helped me decide on buying this machine and this spec.

I’ll do pictures and make a video or 2 to share. Projected timeline of truck delivery is Mid December. Look forward to chatting with you guys about the truck.
:excited: :excited: