Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:18 am
- Forum: Power Wagon Talk
- Topic: Another Airlift 5000 Ultimate/Daystar Cradles Install
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3536
Another option. Used existing holes.
- Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:06 pm
- Forum: Classifieds & Want Ads
- Topic: FS: WKOR Sliders $900 obo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3957
Do you notice any vibration with them on? I read some reports that they weren't playing well with the AMMs and causing some odd harmonics at certain speeds.
- Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:55 am
- Forum: Abel Components
- Topic: Abel Components Nanny Kill Switch® - $75
- Replies: 41
- Views: 15187
I updated the pictures in the first post. I was able to get my hands on a complete fusebox so I could fine tune all the wire lengths to make it fit right where I want it. Also, the generic toggle switch is a little less generic, I'm now including an aircraft style toggle switch safety cover as well...
My '19 PW has been at the dealer for weak brakes for 17 days. Diagnosed as bad booster. However, they are backordered from FCA. So they found one from a dealer. It took 8 days to arrive and it was broken when they got it. They found another one and it arrived today, so here is hoping it gets fixed t...