Registry stickers

If it's about Power Wagons, this is where it'll go.
FLPW
Vendor
Vendor
Model Year: 2014

Registry stickers

Post by FLPW » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:25 pm

So with Ace’s approval, I wanted to see if everyone registered would be interested in having stickers made for our trucks with your specific member number it would read DPWR #001 and so on with a the name of the Registry and the mopar M included. I belong to the fb group 2005-power wagons and thought it would be a cool idea. A guy I work with has one they made for the Charger Registry and it looks cool as shit I’ll try to upload the image. We already have a guy lined up who will make the stickers to order. Anyone interested fb message directly to the sticker producer so he can an idea of many people are interested and finalize the design J.T. Graphics and Design out of upstate New York Jason Louster
:excited:

DamageWagon
Vendor
Vendor
Model Year: 2011

Re: Registry stickers

Post by DamageWagon » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:51 pm

I think having a picture or at least a good layout, and organizing the names/quantity here would be a better move than people leaving this platform to hop on another platform and find a guy and message him and hope that the horrendous FB messenger works. My two cents!

BoldAdventure

Post by BoldAdventure » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:17 am

We can't get the site updated, but the gobber with the sticker idea from the FB group can become a vendor in a day?
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]

Low_Sky
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by Low_Sky » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:52 am

Couple points. . .

Does "with Ace's approval" mean you have his approval, or you intend to seek his approval? I'm guessing it's the former since you got approved as a vendor, but I'd like that stated more clearly since you're talking about selling the PWR logo.

It's not "Dodge Power Wagon Registry". It's "Power Wagon Registry". No, I wouldn't be interested in a "DPWR" decal.

I won't buy one if it's sporting the Mopar M. I don't know if we have permission to use it, and I don't love FCA's OEM parts brand enough to wear their logo on my truck.

Why roll numbers? I'd be on board with screen names or no personalizing at all . Roll numbers are useless. Are roll numbers even tracked anywhere, or just in the form of a user's forum join date?

Where's the prototype? Show us the goods.

Since the logo is exclusively for the use of members, all business regarding forum logo decals should be conducted or at least coordinated here. If Facebook is involved at all, it should be through the forum's FB group.

If they look good, I'd be down to buy one at a price point that lets some of the proceeds go to Leif or Ace (whoever's paying the bills around here) for upkeep/improvements to the forum.

For anyone interested, here's the forum rule that would be covering these things.
In addition to the above, if you are selling your product *exclusively* to members of this forum or you wish to make a small batch of items for personal use, then you are given permission to use the Power Wagon Registry logo on said product (including image and text). However, permission to use the logo is revocable at any time and for any reason. I'll define "exclusively" just so there isn't any confusion. If you sell a few of your product to friends and family, that's fine, but if you're making it available to the general public outside the members of this forum, then that does not meet my requirement for exclusivity. Please PM the Site Admin for links to the Power Wagon Registry Logo vector images
John
Alaska
2015 PW Laramie w/RamBox, 35"x12.50r17 Toyo C/Ts, custom rock sliders, PCP front/rear half-spiders, DOR steering brace, drinks Amsoil Kool-Aid, custom offroad pinstripes and extreme mud splash graphics

gtomike60
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Post by gtomike60 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:12 am

Thanks....but,no thanks
2012,2600 stall CircleD converter,MYoung locker bypass,Dynatrac bjs,Dynatrac no-spin kit w/Dynaloc hubs,Thuren 3" coils,trackbar,shackles and Kings(3"F-2.5"R) shocks,Thuren Alien arms,Synergy steering,Thuren/King steering stabilizer,Carli diff guard,White Knuckle sliders,Thuren bumper,37" Cooper STT Pros,Corsa exhaust

06PW
Model Year: 2006

Post by 06PW » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:56 am

im down for one, mine is old enough to still be considered a Dodge. If the politics of it all ends up being a PITA to make them, oh well.
2006 PW stocker, 35" Tires, lots of dents and scratches
Had everything from Land Rovers to Duece and a halfs