Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?
Post Reply
DirtyOffroad
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:46 am
Model Year: 2014

Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by DirtyOffroad » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Ok guys my truck comes in late March/early April. I will have some stock stuff available

-Stock 33s with wheels or just tires
-Stock "Rebel" style grill for sale OR trade for granite grill + cash OR trade for tradesman grill + enough cash for paint

I'm new to the scene for heavy duty trucks, so I'm not really sure what to ask for here
2018 Ram 2500 Powerwagon
Merrick Dodge/Chryler/Jeep Salesman - Long Island, New York.

User avatar
MikeKey
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Posts: 1779
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 am
Model Year: 2014
Location: Nomadic
Contact:

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by MikeKey » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:51 pm

$250 for the front grille
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]

ToddKaz
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:12 pm
Model Year: 2014

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by ToddKaz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:55 am

My $.02....Those grills do not exist in the used market and are $700 new from Dodge. I would have gladly paid $400 to $500 had I been able to find one in my area. These are one of a kind grills, are only sold on new PW's and a lot of people want them.
Wheels come up more often (still rare) and a set of PW takeoffs are usually advertised around $1000 to $1400 from what I have seen. Good Luck and please post some pics of your new truck when it comes this spring!
2014 Laramie 3500 CTD - AEV Dual Sport - AEV Diff Covers - AEV Bumper 15k Warn - AEV Salta's - 37" Pro Comp MT2 - 4.10 ARB front/rear - HNC rear winch bumper
2016 Laramie 2500 Power Wagon - 4.88 - Leveling Kit - 37" STT Pro - Mopar Step - Transfer Flow Bed Tank
2016 Rubicon - 40" MT2 - 5.13 - Currie 60 Rear - Teraflex 44 Front - 10k Warn - Teraflex 6" long arm - MetalCloak fender system - PSC steer - ATX beadlocks - Reid Racing Knuckles

ToddKaz
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:12 pm
Model Year: 2014

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by ToddKaz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:58 am

My reply should have said Wheels and Tires come up more often.......$1000 to $1400 for the set
2014 Laramie 3500 CTD - AEV Dual Sport - AEV Diff Covers - AEV Bumper 15k Warn - AEV Salta's - 37" Pro Comp MT2 - 4.10 ARB front/rear - HNC rear winch bumper
2016 Laramie 2500 Power Wagon - 4.88 - Leveling Kit - 37" STT Pro - Mopar Step - Transfer Flow Bed Tank
2016 Rubicon - 40" MT2 - 5.13 - Currie 60 Rear - Teraflex 44 Front - 10k Warn - Teraflex 6" long arm - MetalCloak fender system - PSC steer - ATX beadlocks - Reid Racing Knuckles

DirtyOffroad
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:46 am
Model Year: 2014

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by DirtyOffroad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:30 am

I appreciate the info. $400-500 was what I was expecting for the grill but the wheels and tires I had no idea. I appreciate the help.

MikeKey - $250 will certainly be less than I'll get outside but thank you for the offer.
2018 Ram 2500 Powerwagon
Merrick Dodge/Chryler/Jeep Salesman - Long Island, New York.

User avatar
MikeKey
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Posts: 1779
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 am
Model Year: 2014
Location: Nomadic
Contact:

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by MikeKey » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:04 pm

No one is actually paying those prices.
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]

User avatar
vanished
500_Posts
500_Posts
Posts: 868
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by vanished » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:31 pm

I would like both but am too cheap... Sorry for the 'no value added' post!

User avatar
MikeKey
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Posts: 1779
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 am
Model Year: 2014
Location: Nomadic
Contact:

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by MikeKey » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Personal opinion, I always see guys on FB and Ram forum spending forever trying to unload their wheels and asking too much and having no luck, then reducing the price, over and over.

The most successful are the ones who separate the wheels from the tires. The OE tires are crap. Get them pulled off the wheel, you'll move both faster. The wheels will be more attractively priced and the tires if they are lose you won't just have to sell to Ram owners. That tire size will fit a lot of wheels, and you'll move it quickly on say Craigslist.

Sell them together and you make it much more difficult to move.
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]

User avatar
Bill2014
500_Posts
500_Posts
Posts: 765
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 7:03 pm
Model Year: 2014
Location: Northern NY

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by Bill2014 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:20 pm

MikeKey wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:51 pm
Personal opinion, I always see guys on FB and Ram forum spending forever trying to unload their wheels and asking too much and having no luck, then reducing the price, over and over.

The most successful are the ones who separate the wheels from the tires. The OE tires are crap. Get them pulled off the wheel, you'll move both faster. The wheels will be more attractively priced and the tires if they are lose you won't just have to sell to Ram owners. That tire size will fit a lot of wheels, and you'll move it quickly on say Craigslist.

Sell them together and you make it much more difficult to move.
I wouldn't want to pull any tires off the wheels without a buyer first... The OP already said that he would sell separate.
2014 Power Wagon Laramie
Titan V5 2.5" Receiver Pintle Hook
Warn wireless winch controller
.188" DOM White Knuckle Rock Sliders
Locker Bypass

Moab 2006

User avatar
yooper68
50_Posts
50_Posts
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:20 am
Location: UP Michigan

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by yooper68 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Lots of guys running Duratracs in this area and very satisfied so "crap" is a matter of opinion....

I am interested in the tires with or without the wheels. PM sent. Thanks
Trucks: 2003 4x4 Dodge 3/4 ton, 1972 4x4 Ford 3/4 ton (factory hi-boy), shopping for new Power Wagon (or may wait for 2020 model? - 75th year special edition?)

User avatar
MikeKey
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Posts: 1779
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 am
Model Year: 2014
Location: Nomadic
Contact:

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by MikeKey » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:56 pm

yooper68 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 pm
Lots of guys running Duratracs in this area and very satisfied so "crap" is a matter of opinion....
What does that say right there?
MikeKey wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:51 pm
Personal opinion
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]

DirtyOffroad
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:46 am
Model Year: 2014

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by DirtyOffroad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 pm

See as a set of duratracs alone is easily $700+, I don't see $1000 with wheels and tpms sensors being an insane price at all. That being said, of you don't want them, don't buy them.

The grill is more than $700 and is back-ordered in the dealer system (I work at a dealer). I could buy and paint a brand new granite grill for less than that so a trade for stock plus a few dollars or ~$500 for the grill is a fair offer in my opinion. If you want it for $250, good luck finding more than a few more for sale.
2018 Ram 2500 Powerwagon
Merrick Dodge/Chryler/Jeep Salesman - Long Island, New York.

User avatar
Reloaderguy
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:06 am
Model Year: 2014
Location: Central Oregon

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by Reloaderguy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:47 am

MikeKey wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:51 pm
Personal opinion, I always see guys on FB and Ram forum spending forever trying to unload their wheels and asking too much and having no luck, then reducing the price, over and over.

The most successful are the ones who separate the wheels from the tires. The OE tires are crap. Get them pulled off the wheel, you'll move both faster. The wheels will be more attractively priced and the tires if they are lose you won't just have to sell to Ram owners. That tire size will fit a lot of wheels, and you'll move it quickly on say Craigslist.

Sell them together and you make it much more difficult to move.
Those people are lazy and stupid. If you break down your wheels and tires you should be able to get $1800 with the spare. The tires may not work well on Power Wagons but they are excellent on a stock Jeep JK. The wheels are heavily saught after by the diesel guys, if you actually try to sell them in a place where the diesel guys are (not a PW owner's group where almost every person in the group already has a set) you can get top dollar for them. The TPMS sensors are worth $50 too.
Best Year Power Wagon

User avatar
Reloaderguy
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:06 am
Model Year: 2014
Location: Central Oregon

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by Reloaderguy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 am

Bill2014 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:20 pm
MikeKey wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:51 pm
Personal opinion, I always see guys on FB and Ram forum spending forever trying to unload their wheels and asking too much and having no luck, then reducing the price, over and over.

The most successful are the ones who separate the wheels from the tires. The OE tires are crap. Get them pulled off the wheel, you'll move both faster. The wheels will be more attractively priced and the tires if they are lose you won't just have to sell to Ram owners. That tire size will fit a lot of wheels, and you'll move it quickly on say Craigslist.

Sell them together and you make it much more difficult to move.
I wouldn't want to pull any tires off the wheels without a buyer first... The OP already said that he would sell separate.
Then you'll own them for a while. I went through this, I had the tires and wheels sold separately in a week. It cost me $20 and took less than a hour. Before I broke them down it was nothing but BS.
Best Year Power Wagon

JD 500
50_Posts
50_Posts
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:57 pm
Model Year: 2014
Location: Colorado

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by JD 500 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:10 pm

PM sent re Grille
2016 Laramie PowerWagon Granite Crystal Metallic
Mods: Weather techs + Window deflectors, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, FilterMags, Factor55 Flatlink and 2.5 Hitchlink, Carli Front Diff Guard, PCP Spider Rear Diff Guard. White Knuckle Sliders

ToddKaz
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:12 pm
Model Year: 2014

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by ToddKaz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:14 pm

IMG_0507.jpg
I needed to ditch the chrome Laramie grill and couldn't quickly locate a standard one so I decided..... why not go with the '17 style.

In the end the plain looks of the Laramie and the updated grill really gave me the look I wanted. Grill was purchased from dealer plus high shipping put the total around $900. For me it was well worth it and I get a lot of compliments and (of course) a few questions.
2014 Laramie 3500 CTD - AEV Dual Sport - AEV Diff Covers - AEV Bumper 15k Warn - AEV Salta's - 37" Pro Comp MT2 - 4.10 ARB front/rear - HNC rear winch bumper
2016 Laramie 2500 Power Wagon - 4.88 - Leveling Kit - 37" STT Pro - Mopar Step - Transfer Flow Bed Tank
2016 Rubicon - 40" MT2 - 5.13 - Currie 60 Rear - Teraflex 44 Front - 10k Warn - Teraflex 6" long arm - MetalCloak fender system - PSC steer - ATX beadlocks - Reid Racing Knuckles

User avatar
MikeKey
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Posts: 1779
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 am
Model Year: 2014
Location: Nomadic
Contact:

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by MikeKey » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:47 am

DirtyOffroad wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 pm
See as a set of duratracs alone is easily $700+, I don't see $1000 with wheels and tpms sensors being an insane price at all. That being said, of you don't want them, don't buy them.

The grill is more than $700 and is back-ordered in the dealer system (I work at a dealer). I could buy and paint a brand new granite grill for less than that so a trade for stock plus a few dollars or ~$500 for the grill is a fair offer in my opinion. If you want it for $250, good luck finding more than a few more for sale.
That is a fair deal since the best I've seen from the dealer is $980.00 but you know you didn't start with any prices, you just left it open-ended for us to speculate with our opinions. And that's what you got. :poke: :thppt:

Did you get your truck yet?
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]

DirtyOffroad
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:46 am
Model Year: 2014

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by DirtyOffroad » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:38 am

Guy i had lined up for the wheel/tire combo fell through. Anyone else want the whole set before I break them up? Truck will be here next week
2018 Ram 2500 Powerwagon
Merrick Dodge/Chryler/Jeep Salesman - Long Island, New York.

User avatar
olyelr
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Posts: 2925
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:00 pm
Model Year: 2014
Location: Kewadin, MI

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by olyelr » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 am

How much for the wheels shipped to 49648?
2016 Ram Power Wagon Laramie - Granite Crystal Metallic - Ramboxes :patriot:

DirtyOffroad
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:46 am
Model Year: 2014

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by DirtyOffroad » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:51 pm

olyelr wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 am
How much for the wheels shipped to 49648?
I'm getting insane shipping quotes. Best guess is 33x33x13 size package and 75 pound weight. Offer I had was $1100 for the whole set with TPMS sensors. If you want to figure out shipping, I'll ship them idc.
2018 Ram 2500 Powerwagon
Merrick Dodge/Chryler/Jeep Salesman - Long Island, New York.

User avatar
olyelr
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Posts: 2925
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:00 pm
Model Year: 2014
Location: Kewadin, MI

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by olyelr » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:20 pm

DirtyOffroad wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:51 pm
olyelr wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 am
How much for the wheels shipped to 49648?
I'm getting insane shipping quotes. Best guess is 33x33x13 size package and 75 pound weight. Offer I had was $1100 for the whole set with TPMS sensors. If you want to figure out shipping, I'll ship them idc.
I just want the wheels. I am not really interested in the tires (shipping would have to be insane!). If you split the set up, I would be interested in the wheels. I have seen them go for as low as $100+ shipping, which I would entertain (as long as shipping is not $100 a wheel). Im not sure what you are looking for, or if you would even sell just the wheels.
2016 Ram Power Wagon Laramie - Granite Crystal Metallic - Ramboxes :patriot:

cb1987
50_Posts
50_Posts
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:46 pm
Model Year: 2014

Re: Truck Coming in April - Will have 33s/Wheels/Grill

Post by cb1987 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:40 pm

I think ram did a great job ditching all the chrome. makes it look like a completely different and better truck imo. ford guys are crying every day because they have to pull all their chrome off and get it painted hahaha

Post Reply