Tow mirror arm cover replacement

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
rammit11
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2016

Tow mirror arm cover replacement

Post by rammit11 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:59 am

hi, was looking for some info on the process of replacing the plastic arm cover on my 2016 Powerwagon tow mirror. I had the unfortunate problem of two 2500 rams with the tow mirrors meeting on a two lane road where our wonderful PENNDOT is charge of "plowing the road" and it did not end very well. I have the better end of the meeting in the fact I only have a broken arm cover , the other guy had his in the upright position and completely destroyed his. I wish there was a way to charge the PENNDOT people for the repairs as they only plowed the road once in a 24 hr period in an highly drift prone area. The best part is the road crew shows up at 1:00 am on saturday morning and spends an hour opening the road (had to wait to collect time and half ) , sorry for the rant but it is a shame the amount of road taxes we pay here and they cannot even take care of the road in a proper fashion. Thanks for any help on this , Dave.