Thinking of selling the wagon

Buy / Sell / Trade - Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?
stamm20
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2007

Thinking of selling the wagon

Post by stamm20 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:23 pm

I'm starting to think about selling my wagon it's a 07 with 135k on everything but the motor has 85k it's out of a 06 1500. All the upgrades are in my signature the bad things are there are some EVAP codes in needs cats and o2 sensors. The driver front door and front corner of the bed and dented from hitting a deer. The worst thing is the trans needs to be rebuilt only have first 1-3 it runs and drives just gotta turn the over drive off. If anyone is interested ill post some pics and just shoot me a offer not really sure what to ask for it.
07 Brilliant Black Power Wagon
Current Mods: 35x12.50x17 Kelly Fierce Attitude M/T, DiabloSport Predator tuner, 3in Super 40 with 3in dump, TPS bypass, Pioneer touch screen Nav System with ipod hookup, Carli front diff gaurd, Fox adjustable steering stabilizer, Mopar steering box upgrade weathertec floor mats, Fox 2.0 performance shocks, hardwired lockers, evo swaybar disconnect

Yea Though I wheel through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou lockers are with me;
Thy lift and thy tires, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a spotter before me in the presence of mine obstacles

PWAMatt2012
Model Year: 2012

Re: Thinking of selling the wagon

Post by PWAMatt2012 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:38 pm

I would never sell a Power Wagon, just park it for a while until you miss it and then....get another one.
Life is better at a Lower Speed, In a Lower Gear, In a Power Wagon

stamm20
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2007

Re: Thinking of selling the wagon

Post by stamm20 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Hahaha its been sitting for about a month now lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
07 Brilliant Black Power Wagon
Current Mods: 35x12.50x17 Kelly Fierce Attitude M/T, DiabloSport Predator tuner, 3in Super 40 with 3in dump, TPS bypass, Pioneer touch screen Nav System with ipod hookup, Carli front diff gaurd, Fox adjustable steering stabilizer, Mopar steering box upgrade weathertec floor mats, Fox 2.0 performance shocks, hardwired lockers, evo swaybar disconnect

Yea Though I wheel through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou lockers are with me;
Thy lift and thy tires, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a spotter before me in the presence of mine obstacles