Let's just hope......

Stuff that doesn't pertain to PWs and general chit-chat
TwinStick

Re: Let's just hope......

Post by TwinStick » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:30 pm

If we would have protested like that when Obami got elected, we would be called racist, a hate monger, etc, etc.. But it seems ok to do it when the non working americans don't get their way. Funny how that works. We could not have protested even if we wanted to---------know why---------BECAUSE WE HAD TO GO TO FUCKING WORK BECAUSE WE HAVE FUCKING JOBS------------unlike the protesters on the news every night. I can only wonder what the media would treat people like, who were carrying a sign that said "NOT MY PRESIDENT" , when Obami was elected !!!!

Mule007
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by Mule007 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:07 am

Native Oregonian here,,,aside from the politics of the major urban areas (Portland, Eugene, Salem) which definitely control the political leaning of the state government (about a one party government) and laws, the rest of the state is mostly more rural areas with conservative leanings. The state is very beautiful, rural, with a lot of variety in terrain,,coastal, sand dunes, rivers, streams, high deserts, the Coastal, Cascade, Central Oregon, and Blue Mountains,,,all within easy access no matter where you live except the far upper NE corner which is also beautiful but a pretty good hike from the other areas.
:patriot:2005 Mineral Grey; QC- #0666: "Laramie", power heated Leather seats, tow mirrors, dual zones, Alpine 9 speaker surround sound, steering wheel cruise control, music & volume controls; remote start, 6 CD player, AC; dark charcoal silver interior.
Additions: Frame mounted .188 DOM 3" steel rock rails, low profile steps;1.5” Skyjacker leveling kit; Bully Dog GT Platinum A-pillar mount programmable performance chip, monitor,& tuner; Linex Platinum OTR HD bed & rock panel coating; Red Ryder matching cab high fiberglass canopy; 2” Linex brush guard w/4-4” Halogen off road lights; Hopkins Trailer Mate brake controller; Bearcat Pro 68XL CB; Mopar black fender flares; PW winch accessory kit/remote control.
Tools: hand tools, 60” Extreme High Lift; rigging; straps; shackles; F&R chains; (2ea) rear wheel well NATO 20 L narrow gas cans & 5# extinguishers
Updates: Jasper Remfgr’d 5.7 Hemi Engine; Open Range AT 35x12.5 x17 MP3 10 ply E tires; Moog HD U/L front axle ball joints & wheel bearings; new link, sway, y bar & bushing assemblies; fuel pump; A/C exhaust fan & compressor;1 ton HEMI transmission cooler; OEM radiator; front pinion seal & bearing; Denso 180-amp alternator; Megatron 850 CCA HD battery; water pump, serpentine belt, Bilstein 2 5100 shocks/HD steering damper; F&R locker motors,sensors/u joints; 3" Magna flow cat back rear exit dual exhausts; Performance Brake/slotted rotor/caliper/pads

MOPARManiac
250_Posts
250_Posts

Post by MOPARManiac » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:56 pm

That's how many states are. New York, Colorado, Nevada, Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, California, to name a few are conservative in the rural areas, but the Metropolitan areas control the state.

The good news is the Urban areas always go down first whether it be the plague, nuclear attack, etc.
2010 Power Wagon in Bright Silver Metalic, Sun Roof, Power sliding rear window, Nav, Luverne Grill Guard. Cooper S/T Maxx tires, DeeZee toolbox w/ Hi Lift Jack, two Jerry Cans/Mounts, Armacoating bedliner, Carli front diff guard. White Knuckle Off Road Sliders.

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by RustyPW » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Think I'll stay out of the big cities for awhile. Too temping to shoot some of those protesters. :lockedandloaded:
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ
NRA - Benefactor, Golden Eagle. :lockedandloaded:

Smeargle

Post by Smeargle » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Actually, I am voting Trump, because he's a bad ass, like Clinton.

azracer
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by azracer » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:50 am

TwinStick wrote:If we would have protested like that when Obami got elected, we would be called racist, a hate monger, etc, etc.. But it seems ok to do it when the non working americans don't get their way. Funny how that works. We could not have protested even if we wanted to---------know why---------BECAUSE WE HAD TO GO TO FUCKING WORK BECAUSE WE HAVE FUCKING JOBS------------unlike the protesters on the news every night. I can only wonder what the media would treat people like, who were carrying a sign that said "NOT MY PRESIDENT" , when Obami was elected !!!!

But some of them do have a job and it seems some of them get paid better than me! On the Tucson Craigslist there was an add for Trump protesters to go to Phoenix for that protest and they were offering $35 an hour along with free transportation to and from Tucson. But the post has now been deleted by the poster.

There are some who are reporting on it but not many.

http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-prot ... o-protest/

http://theduran.com/anti-trump-proteste ... t-reveals/

http://truthfeed.com/busted-craigslist- ... ent/35033/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03 ... est-trump/

Well I came back to read a few posts and saw this thread thought I would check it out. :rant:

I agree with everyone but I have to ask, Why with so many great people that have great leadership qualities and a real love for America and its people... Why in the hell did we have to choose from these POS candidates? The big issues in my mind are trade agreements, judge appointments (in reality this should not matter but it really does), upholding the constitution and states rights. However the downfall of our nation is tied directly the public indoctrination centers we call public education.

National education is unconstitutional and should be abolished it is up to states to develop and run their education systems. This is why our kids just don't have a clue about our nation, constitution or the reality that we as a nation in reality are thugs who either pay dictators who oppress their citizens and let us steal their resources. Or If they don't then we just go to war with them because they won't play by our corporations and banks rules. This public education thing is also why guns are eventually going to be taken from us so they can implement their global agenda. Our kids just don't realize the importance of the second amendment. Our President in Title Only or PUTO has already signed the UN gun treaty under an executive order. It just can't be enforced yet since Congress has not approved it.... YET.

I think one of the good things about Trump is that he seems to be anti-globalism. I already see problems with him though as he is appointing the very same Neocons from the CFR and Trilateral Commission that were in power back in the G W Bush era and that is a very big problem.

See link...

http://www.newsbud.com/2016/11/16/donal ... s-neocons/

Well I wasted all my spare time on this thread and now I don't get to read any other posts. Seems this subject for me is as important if not more important than the PW threads :doh:

My build 2009 3G
http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2305

Beginners reading list:
1) Quigley’s Anglo-American Establishment – 354 pages http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/the_a ... shment.pdf
2) Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Antony C. Sutton 165 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... tion-5.pdf
3) Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler by Antony C. Sutton 148 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... Hitler.pdf
4) Wall Street and FDR by Antony C. Sutton 177 pages http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125049.pdf
5) Dishonest Money by Joseph Plummer 175 pages http://joeplummer.com/dishonest-money.html
6) None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen 197 pages http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/libra ... y_1971.pdf
David Rockefeller: Memoirs (The story of traitors)
http://www.devvy.com/pdf/2006_November/ ... rnment.pdf

OffroadTreks
Model Year: 2015

Post by OffroadTreks » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:33 am

azracer wrote: National education is unconstitutional and should be abolished it is up to states to develop and run their education systems.

I think one of the good things about Trump is that he seems to be anti-globalism. I already see problems with him though as he is appointing the very same Neocons from the CFR and Trilateral Commission that were in power back in the G W Bush era and that is a very big problem.
Our education system is based on a Prussian indoctrination system developed in the late 19th century. It's designed to produce obedient citizens, smart enough for labor, but not smart enough to reason. If you study schooling throughout history, you'll notice that the elites schooling often focuses on learning how to think. This was very important back in Rome. We are teaching and setting kids up to get jobs. Not be creators and leaders.

Personal opinion, Public School is child abuse.

---

AS for neocons, In short, Trump is keeping his enemies on a leash – and using them to his benefit.

The French King Louis XIV used a similar strategy when he compelled his nobles to live with him at the Palace of Versailles, which in effect denied them the opportunity to secretly meet and conspire against their king.

Louis XIV realized that if he isolated himself from his potential enemies, he would become unaware of what was going on around him – including the sinister plots against him – until it was too late.

Therefore he lived in the very center of the palace and forced his nobles to live next door, and none of them could even drop a pin without Louis XIV hearing it.

By placing himself as the center of attention, Louis XIV kept his nobles too busy to rebel and neutered their ability to hide critical information from him.

This strategy worked: Louis XIV stayed in power for over 72 years, the longest of any major monarch in European history.

Similarly, Emperor Taizu, the founder of China’s Song dynasty, took power in 960 AD when China was still fractured into smaller, independent kingdoms.

When Taizu conquered these kingdoms, he consolidated his power by placing his vanquished enemies into influential positions of his court.
He was even said to have stayed the execution of a would-be assassin who later became one of his most loyal servants.

“A man suddenly spared the guillotine is a grateful man indeed, and will go to the ends of the earth for the man who has pardoned him,” author Robert Greene wrote. “In time, these former enemies became his most trusted friends.”

Trump is doing the same thing with Priebus: by keeping him close by and busy, the president will prevent Priebus from betraying him “big-league.”

This proves that Trump is a master Machiavellian tactician. I know that simpler minds can't understand this, and would rather he throw these people out. But in basic terms, keep your enemies close. They won't be able to back-stab him anymore.
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
-------
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]
------
Full-Size Off-Road Events & Overland Adventures

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by RustyPW » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:27 pm

On higher education. Growing up in a college town during the 60's and 70's. I got to see this first hand. Draft dodgers of the Vietnam war stayed in college. Got their PhD's. Became college professors, and have been teaching our kids their twisted ideas for decades. We have been seeing the results of this for 15 years or so. I raised my daughter to be a self thinker, independent, self reliant, and republican. To respect the constitution. Told her that there is always someone better off that you, and someone worse off then you. Where you land when you grow up is up to you. She is doing very well for herself. She is getting her PhD. Will be finished in the spring. But what worries me, is what she telling about the professors she has had. Most all of them need to be shot for pushing the far left thinking. :(
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ

OffroadTreks

Post by OffroadTreks » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:12 pm

RustyPW wrote: But what worries me, is what she telling about the professors she has had. Most all of them need to be shot for pushing the far left thinking. :(
That's awesome. Good on her.

Nonsense narratives are accepted as reality by virtue of popularity alone. Enough exposure and enough inculcation makes fiction into "fact". And there's no better example of an institution consumed by dogmatic narrative and anti-intellectual sophistry than modern day academia.

:popcorn:
-------
------

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:54 pm

I could not compete with my sons professors , he's a goner, he drank the kool-aid. He says he is conservative but he is not, he is a liberal, that thinks he knows it all & has bought into the whole "white privilege" thing. Everything is OUR fault. We got the "economically deprived" used to welfare, we can't blame them them, they can't get a job because "the man" keeps them down !!! I said to him, :wtf: are you and :wtf: did you do with my son ? !!! :angry:

My daughter is not as bad as my son but still too liberal for me. I told her once she becomes a police officer, life is gonna jump up and bitch slap you so hard, that your gonna call me & say: now I know what you mean dad. lol I told her: people do not call 911 when they are having a great day, only when they are at their worst. You can make excuses for the first time, but not when everyone on the force know them by their first name & all their nick-names too. We had some in prison that had 42 Felonies---not a misprint. Why are they still even being released ? :jawdrop:

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:12 pm

This one too, is making some pretty big promises. He talks too much & tweets too much. Hope he can do 1/2 the things he says he will===without raising taxes. LOL :lol:

Reloaderguy
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2016

Post by Reloaderguy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:28 pm

TwinStick wrote::secret: The President Elect does not embarrass us as a nation.

:cheers:
Are you suggesting the last eight years haven't been an embarrassment?

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:56 pm

As a citizen, I have been embarrassed many times since I was old enough to vote, by the person who ended up being our Commander in Chief. It would be nice to be able to say that one didn't. :lol:

TommyG
250_Posts
250_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Post by TommyG » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:04 pm

MikeKey wrote:Hey, AMMO prices should finally go down now right?
Your mouth to God's ear.

Watched the Oath of Office being administered with my little guy. It was a pretty good day as I never dreamed that Hillary Clinton could be defeated this year. I don't think he will magically fix everything but it sure threw a monkey wrench in the plans to speed up the destruction. At a minimum we will not lose the Supreme Court for another generation. Hopefully he makes good on his promise to govern according to the wishes of the people.

:patriot:
2012 Power Wagon
White Knuckle Sliders, myoung locker bypass, Thuren Track Bar, Thuren Control Arms, Toyo Open Country RT 37x12.50, Method Race Wheels

TommyG
250_Posts
250_Posts

Post by TommyG » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Twinstick, I'm with you on gun control. Common sense gun control to me is discussing whether private citizens should be allowed to own a tank, cannon, gunship, etc. For small arms, there should be no discussion/limitation. The common sense limit is somewhere between an M 203 and an ICBM I think.
2012 Power Wagon
White Knuckle Sliders, myoung locker bypass, Thuren Track Bar, Thuren Control Arms, Toyo Open Country RT 37x12.50, Method Race Wheels

Reloaderguy
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2016

Post by Reloaderguy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:39 am

A good start would be to reverse GHWB's 1989 sporting clause executive order.

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:09 pm

TommyG wrote:Twinstick, I'm with you on gun control. Common sense gun control to me is discussing whether private citizens should be allowed to own a tank, cannon, gunship, etc. For small arms, there should be no discussion/limitation. The common sense limit is somewhere between an M 203 and an ICBM I think.
We disagree.

Not for me. The common sense limit is none up to and after the M203 & .50 Cal ma deuce. You have to have the ability to stop government vehicles if need be when the Gov't gets too tyrannical. I seriously hope it NEVER comes to that, but it seems we are only a president or 2 away from that. A lot of people don't know that Hillbillery helped co write the United Nations Small Arms Treaty. That is some scary shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH9Pdo4NT6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPBbbAeyOE0

Put a frog in hot water & it jumps right out. Put a frog in cold water & s-l-o-w-l-y turn up the heat & it don't even realize it's going to die.

:rockon:

azracer
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by azracer » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Well I have to say the media is at it again. I have a hispanic coworker who said he watched the inauguration on and off while coooking and drinking with family and friends and was disgusted by the event. I said really what was it you didn't like. He said there wasn't many people there and most that were there weren't happy and didn't seem to like what they were hearing. I said did you watch the entire speech and he said I watch it on and off but was listening to most of it. He also said that they only showed bits and peaces and much of the time was spent with the commentator berating Trump over the muted background image of his speech.

I pulled out my phone and played the entire 17 minute speech for him to see and he was amazed as he said there were a ton of people there and they were all clapping and smiling unlike what the Spanish television station he watched. I said what? He said yea they didn't even show the entire speech due to the commentary talking over Trump. He said he liked the speech and agreed with everything he said and was angry that the spanish news media lied to him. The TV is truly a social engineering tool. I now see Trump in a better light than before because now I understand why he has entirely shunned the MSM and uses Facebook and twitter to talk directly to the people. He has literally flipped the fake news meme on them.

I said to him you do realize if he does even 1/4 of what he says he will the shadow Gubberment will kill him just like they did Kennedy. That started an hour long discussion and he is now doing research into a few of the subjects we discussed.

I hate social media but I now follow Trump on twitter, w/o having signed up I might add. I just go to twitter and do a search and catch up on a few days of tweets. Wikileaks and Snowden both have feeds too. I'm beginning to understand the power of social media if used correctly.

It is almost our real live version of "They Live" and I just hope Trump and the American people are all out of bubble gum!
phpBB [video]

Clickable link for Tapatalk

My build 2009 3G
http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2305

Beginners reading list:
1) Quigley’s Anglo-American Establishment – 354 pages http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/the_a ... shment.pdf
2) Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Antony C. Sutton 165 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... tion-5.pdf
3) Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler by Antony C. Sutton 148 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... Hitler.pdf
4) Wall Street and FDR by Antony C. Sutton 177 pages http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125049.pdf
5) Dishonest Money by Joseph Plummer 175 pages http://joeplummer.com/dishonest-money.html
6) None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen 197 pages http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/libra ... y_1971.pdf
David Rockefeller: Memoirs (The story of traitors)
http://www.devvy.com/pdf/2006_November/ ... rnment.pdf

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:04 pm

We picked our daughter up today from the airport. Just got back from the Presidential Inauguration. She was there & said there was hardly anyone there. Yet the media showed pics & video of it jam packed shoulder to shoulder. Go figure. I think it is funny to see our media condemning the Russian woman & their tv station for "not telling the truth." :rofl: I can't remember the last time i saw our media tell the truth----unless it fit their agenda !!! :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... e-evidence

My wife & I watched it. All we saw was the pics on the right. After talking to our daughter, it seems the pic on the left was the accurate one ! :lol:

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by RustyPW » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:36 am

See what Obomba did on the night of the 19th? Ban lead for hunting and fishing on gov't land. :angry: No lead shot, no lead bullets, no lead sinkers.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2017012 ... d-ammo-ban

Hopefully, Trump will do most of what he says he will. On the supreme court. He puts a ultra-conservative judge in there. If he's in there for 8 years. He could wind up with at least 3 more picks. That would change the court for generations to come. :excited:
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ

TommyG
250_Posts
250_Posts

Post by TommyG » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:59 am

TwinStick wrote:
TommyG wrote:Twinstick, I'm with you on gun control. Common sense gun control to me is discussing whether private citizens should be allowed to own a tank, cannon, gunship, etc. For small arms, there should be no discussion/limitation. The common sense limit is somewhere between an M 203 and an ICBM I think.
We disagree.

Not for me. The common sense limit is none up to and after the M203 & .50 Cal ma deuce. You have to have the ability to stop government vehicles if need be when the Gov't gets too tyrannical. I seriously hope it NEVER comes to that, but it seems we are only a president or 2 away from that. A lot of people don't know that Hillbillery helped co write the United Nations Small Arms Treaty. That is some scary shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH9Pdo4NT6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPBbbAeyOE0

Put a frog in hot water & it jumps right out. Put a frog in cold water & s-l-o-w-l-y turn up the heat & it don't even realize it's going to die.

:rockon:
I guess it does not say "except for" after "shall not be infringed" does it. I wouldn't be averse to it being wide open. I don't imagine it would ever be a reality without there being some type of hard reset in our government. As you point out the rest of the world is going the other way and trying to drag us along for the ride.
2012 Power Wagon

2011TXPowerWagon
500_Posts
500_Posts
Model Year: 2011

Post by 2011TXPowerWagon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:17 pm

The reason why Trump had less people, unlike obummer and/or hillary, his supporters have to go to work during the day.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."

-George Bernard Shaw

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by RustyPW » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:17 am

Think once Trump gets all of his cabinet in place. I'll think you will see the pace pick up a lot. In the mean time. He is being cautious with the dickheads.
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ

OffroadTreks

Post by OffroadTreks » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:15 am

Free ham sandwiches for all Americans! With cheese!
-------
------

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:54 am

:lol: For some reason, I'm thinking you won't see a "Trump phone", given out to welfare recipients ! :lol: