Thuren Suspension UPDATE for 2014+ PW's

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
TruckBoatTruck
Model Year: 2014

Re: Thuren UPDATE for 2014+ PW's

Post by TruckBoatTruck » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:37 am

adeluca73 wrote:
shacke wrote:I have spoken to Thuren and AEV, and it seems for PW owners there are many compromises. Neither was designed for our 2014+ vehicles, and in the case of AEV we have to switch to the stiffer diesel springs limiting ride quality and articulation,
Please Note: Installation of this suspension system on a 2014+ Ram Power Wagon truck will require the purchase of new front and rear coil springs, Mopar PN: 68172091AA (front) and 68091216AA (rear).
It is difficult to tell which one of them is going to get there first for PW owners, but with so many wanting to go to a 37" tire without sacrificing ride quality and component wear, I would think they would have a large number of initial orders.
It is a conundrum ---Given AEV & Theuren's tepid response & lack of focus on delivering PW specific components (14+), I think "restraint is the better part of valor" here...wait & let it get sorted out who delivers a real workable PW system. I might go with the truxx.com $160 1.5" spacer & shock extender kit as an interim solution, the cost isn't that hateful.

I completely agree, why would we try to fit a dress on our horse. As a community we should not give these companies money until they produce PW specific components. Obviously the PW suspension is different then the normal 2500 suspension. Why would we sacrifice what we paid so much money for to put a lift designed for a truck that is not a PW.

adeluca73
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by adeluca73 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:01 pm

TruckBoatTruck wrote:
adeluca73 wrote:
It is a conundrum ---Given AEV & Theuren's tepid response & lack of focus on delivering PW specific components (14+), I think "restraint is the better part of valor" here...wait & let it get sorted out who delivers a real workable PW system. I might go with the truxx.com $160 1.5" spacer & shock extender kit as an interim solution, the cost isn't that hateful.
I completely agree, why would we try to fit a dress on our horse. As a community we should not give these companies money until they produce PW specific components. Obviously the PW suspension is different then the normal 2500 suspension. Why would we sacrifice what we paid so much money for to put a lift designed for a truck that is not a PW.
Well, if you read Danny Gaston's latest post and visit his DOR page in the vendor section, looks like they (DOR) have released PW specific parts. His claim is essentially,"we make PW specific aftermarket parts, because we drive PW's"...so I spent some time last night going over the 14+ PW pages, and they list a lot of PW replacements--track bars, shocks, springs, improved clearance radius arms, limit straps, steering box brace, steering linkages, end links (Fr/R) etc. DOR maybe the place to we need to take the business and leave Carli and Theuren to tricking out their Diesel customer trucks....THOUGHTS ???
2014 Ram PW SLT: 1st year of the Best Gen
<Build Thread>

Will
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2010

Post by Will » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:02 pm

TruckBoatTruck wrote:
adeluca73 wrote:
shacke wrote:I have spoken to Thuren and AEV, and it seems for PW owners there are many compromises. Neither was designed for our 2014+ vehicles, and in the case of AEV we have to switch to the stiffer diesel springs limiting ride quality and articulation,

It is difficult to tell which one of them is going to get there first for PW owners, but with so many wanting to go to a 37" tire without sacrificing ride quality and component wear, I would think they would have a large number of initial orders.

Do you know the actual differences in the Power Wagon suspension and a regular 2500 on the 2013+? Is the only difference the springs and shocks?
2010 with 37" hooves, controlled by numerous Thuren parts and Thuren Custom King 2.5's (Moved to a new home)
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2333

I only do what the majority of the 4 voices in my head tell me to. In most cases, I ignore two of them because one doesn't speak English, and I suspect the other is talking to someone else.

Reloaderguy
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2016

Post by Reloaderguy » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:17 pm

adeluca73 wrote:
TruckBoatTruck wrote:
adeluca73 wrote:
Well, if you read Danny Gaston's latest post and visit his DOR page in the vendor section, looks like they (DOR) have released PW specific parts. His claim is essentially,"we make PW specific aftermarket parts, because we drive PW's"...so I spent some time last night going over the 14+ PW pages, and they list a lot of PW replacements--track bars, shocks, springs, improved clearance radius arms, limit straps, steering box brace, steering linkages, end links (Fr/R) etc. DOR maybe the place to we need to take the business and leave Carli and Theuren to tricking out their Diesel customer trucks....THOUGHTS ???
Isn't DOR selling Pure Performance springs?

djgaston

Post by djgaston » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:00 pm

I certainly appreciate being mentioned, but I don't want to take anything away from Don or Carli. They make great stuff and I'm sure they will get things figured out for the Hemi and Power Wagon crowd when the time is right for them. What I will say, and I think those guys would agree with this (they have in the past anyway), is that I have a lot more experience with low-speed, rock crawling, technical type of wheeling, where they have more experience with go-fast desert type of wheeling. I live in Arkansas, they live out West, it's just what is available to each of us. So nothing against them at all, I sell Carli parts and have run a lot of Thuren parts over the years. But Power Wagons are a different breed, one which those guys have no first-hand experience with as far as I know, and are more in line with the types of parts we build here, in my opinion. A lot of desert trucks don't even use 4 wheel drive, let alone have any use for lockers or a winch. The reason I have three Dodge trucks is not to show off, but because I think it's very difficult to build a quality setup if you don't actually have the truck and use it. Otherwise you are taking an educated guess, and as smart as those guys are, they would be very close even without testing. You could put a Carli or Thuren setup on and be very happy with it. My thought process with a Power Wagon is beefed up components, mindful of ground clearance, excellent on-highway qualities (better than stock), excellent off-road capability, with parts that can take a beating and not slow you down. That's why I don't use drop brackets and I don't like to retain any stock suspension parts when possible. There is so much room for improvement. We now have a truck that comes from the factory with front and rear coils, front and rear lockers, a winch, a sway bar that disconnects from the cab, and plenty of power, so the foundation is all there. It's just a matter of beefing up some components to build a very versatile, comfortable wheeling rig that can still tow and get you to and from work. That's pretty awesome!

And no, we used to use Pure Performance for a lot of parts, and occasionally we will use some parts from other manufacturers (look at our 2nd gen Extreme suspensions, with Carli leaf springs, for example), but we're doing our own thing now. When we were smaller, I had to buy major components from other companies and then just build track bars and arms here, but we've grown a lot in the last year and are excited about developing lots of new, Power Wagon-specific parts, and a whole lot more. I believe we are the only suspension company who is actively building and developing products for the new Power Wagons, which should be a testament that these trucks are a priority for us, not an afterthought. You'll see me use that phrase from time to time, because it's important to know we look at Power Wagons as a separate truck with a totally different purpose. We don't act like they are just a Hemi 2500 with some extra switches, which is how most companies treat them.

adeluca73
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by adeluca73 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:41 pm

djgaston wrote:I certainly appreciate being mentioned, but I don't want to take anything away from Don or Carli. They make great stuff and I'm sure they will get things figured out for the Hemi and Power Wagon crowd when the time is right for them. What I will say, and I think those guys would agree with this (they have in the past anyway), is that I have a lot more experience with low-speed, rock crawling, technical type of wheeling, where they have more experience with go-fast desert type of wheeling. I live in Arkansas, they live out West, it's just what is available to each of us. So nothing against them at all, I sell Carli parts and have run a lot of Thuren parts over the years. But Power Wagons are a different breed, one which those guys have no first-hand experience with as far as I know, and are more in line with the types of parts we build here, in my opinion. A lot of desert trucks don't even use 4 wheel drive, let alone have any use for lockers or a winch. The reason I have three Dodge trucks is not to show off, but because I think it's very difficult to build a quality setup if you don't actually have the truck and use it. Otherwise you are taking an educated guess, and as smart as those guys are, they would be very close even without testing. You could put a Carli or Thuren setup on and be very happy with it. My thought process with a Power Wagon is beefed up components, mindful of ground clearance, excellent on-highway qualities (better than stock), excellent off-road capability, with parts that can take a beating and not slow you down. That's why I don't use drop brackets and I don't like to retain any stock suspension parts when possible. There is so much room for improvement. We now have a truck that comes from the factory with front and rear coils, front and rear lockers, a winch, a sway bar that disconnects from the cab, and plenty of power, so the foundation is all there. It's just a matter of beefing up some components to build a very versatile, comfortable wheeling rig that can still tow and get you to and from work. That's pretty awesome!

And no, we used to use Pure Performance for a lot of parts, and occasionally we will use some parts from other manufacturers (look at our 2nd gen Extreme suspensions, with Carli leaf springs, for example), but we're doing our own thing now. When we were smaller, I had to buy major components from other companies and then just build track bars and arms here, but we've grown a lot in the last year and are excited about developing lots of new, Power Wagon-specific parts, and a whole lot more. I believe we are the only suspension company who is actively building and developing products for the new Power Wagons, which should be a testament that these trucks are a priority for us, not an afterthought. You'll see me use that phrase from time to time, because it's important to know we look at Power Wagons as a separate truck with a totally different purpose. We don't act like they are just a Hemi 2500 with some extra switches, which is how most companies treat them.

:cheers: Preach-it Danny. :rockon:
<Build Thread>

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Danny- I see you're focusing on the 2014+ Power Wagon's in the comment above, but because I haven't searched much lately, what do you offer for us 4th Gen folks that use the "old" suspension?
Gone but Never Forgotten
2012 Ram Power Wagon: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=107
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, AEV Salta HD Wheels in Onyx, 285/75/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3

djgaston

Post by djgaston » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:12 pm

04Ram2500Hemi wrote:Danny- I see you're focusing on the 2014+ Power Wagon's in the comment above, but because I haven't searched much lately, what do you offer for us 4th Gen folks that use the "old" suspension?

Basically anything you can think of with the suspension or steering. I will make some time to do a post about the 3rd and 4th trucks, outlining all of our products for those Power Wagon models.

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Thuren UPDATE for 2014+ PW's

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:53 pm

Thuren stuff works. period. That's why it's priced the way it is. He doesn't want to throw you in a negative direction. I run all diesel stuff on my p.wagon but it's Thuren and it's a leaf spring truck. Pretty common knowledge if his springs are softer and longer travel then the factory p.wagon springs they WILL flex more as their linear rate just like factory springs. If Cjc thinks the rear of their new wagon they lifted rode alittle rougher it's because their using Carli dampening on Thuren springs.

I'm trying not to defend his products or thinking but looking at the leaf spring p.wagons that run Thuren stuff- their probably worked the hardest and ride the best on road and off...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456458542.514568.jpg
As mentioned already there's not a whole lot different between the factory 2500 and the p.wagon suspension wise.

I'm
Sure don wants you to get shocks to match coils along with swaybar extensions and track bar etc so that you'll get the most possible travel as well as the best on road ride to match his original intensions.

I'm not sure the new trucks but the fourth gen p.wagon was only about 350-400lbs lighter than a CTD loaded with similar options after you get a big ass bumper on their it was less. Still added an extra .5" of lift with diesel coils over what they were intended but my ride is much better.

I think someone should nut up and buy an overland diesel kit for their pw and tell us how it rides. Come on someone do it! http://thurensuspension.com

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words
cars make people drive drunk
and spoons made rosie o'donnel fat

"The one thing you realize when you aquire your trade standard is you realistically don't know Anything"

Colibri
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Model Year: 2009

Post by Colibri » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:53 pm

That's a very interesting link you just posted lee, highly informative. I'd suggest everyone check that out.
Central Texas and Houston area
2009 5.7 auto quadcab
Carli 3” coils deaver leafs 3” kings with 4 tube bypass rear and fr/rr hydro bumps
Howe steering pump and gear with hydraulic ram assist
Custom tube bumpers and white knuckle sliders
Creative fab trussed axle. rem polished and cryoed 5.13 gears with arb lockers fr/rr
Sharadon stage 2 545rfe with 3000 stall edge converter
Lots of other stuff lol

Reloaderguy
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2016

Post by Reloaderguy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:03 am

The PW really is just a gas 2500 with a 2" lift kit. Thuren's reputation speaks for itself.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/buyer ... -road.html

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/4wd-s ... nd-bs.html

Luke Duke

Post by Luke Duke » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:16 am

djgaston wrote:I certainly appreciate being mentioned, but I don't want to take anything away from Don or Carli. They make great stuff and I'm sure they will get things figured out for the Hemi and Power Wagon crowd when the time is right for them. What I will say, and I think those guys would agree with this (they have in the past anyway), is that I have a lot more experience with low-speed, rock crawling, technical type of wheeling, where they have more experience with go-fast desert type of wheeling. I live in Arkansas, they live out West, it's just what is available to each of us. So nothing against them at all, I sell Carli parts and have run a lot of Thuren parts over the years. But Power Wagons are a different breed, one which those guys have no first-hand experience with as far as I know, and are more in line with the types of parts we build here, in my opinion. A lot of desert trucks don't even use 4 wheel drive, let alone have any use for lockers or a winch. The reason I have three Dodge trucks is not to show off, but because I think it's very difficult to build a quality setup if you don't actually have the truck and use it. Otherwise you are taking an educated guess, and as smart as those guys are, they would be very close even without testing. You could put a Carli or Thuren setup on and be very happy with it. My thought process with a Power Wagon is beefed up components, mindful of ground clearance, excellent on-highway qualities (better than stock), excellent off-road capability, with parts that can take a beating and not slow you down. That's why I don't use drop brackets and I don't like to retain any stock suspension parts when possible. There is so much room for improvement. We now have a truck that comes from the factory with front and rear coils, front and rear lockers, a winch, a sway bar that disconnects from the cab, and plenty of power, so the foundation is all there. It's just a matter of beefing up some components to build a very versatile, comfortable wheeling rig that can still tow and get you to and from work. That's pretty awesome!

And no, we used to use Pure Performance for a lot of parts, and occasionally we will use some parts from other manufacturers (look at our 2nd gen Extreme suspensions, with Carli leaf springs, for example), but we're doing our own thing now. When we were smaller, I had to buy major components from other companies and then just build track bars and arms here, but we've grown a lot in the last year and are excited about developing lots of new, Power Wagon-specific parts, and a whole lot more. I believe we are the only suspension company who is actively building and developing products for the new Power Wagons, which should be a testament that these trucks are a priority for us, not an afterthought. You'll see me use that phrase from time to time, because it's important to know we look at Power Wagons as a separate truck with a totally different purpose. We don't act like they are just a Hemi 2500 with some extra
As an Arkansan as well as another Arkansas PW owner I'm tickled to death we have you here in the Natural State Danny! I will have the steering box support bracket on my wish list now, along with some diff covers, and if you ever need another guinea pig for a 5th gen I'd be happy to help.

Luke

nts007
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by nts007 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:21 am

Colibri wrote:That's a very interesting link you just posted lee, highly informative. I'd suggest everyone check that out.
Haha it took me to DOR too lol. Thurenfabrication is dons website. But it's great to see dodge off road actually here and paying attention to real pw owners as well as having their own pws. That speaks very highly of them. Most other company's have no idea what a power wagon is or is capable of.
08 ctd--mini max--thuren 3" coils and LT Leaves--4.56 gears and lockers in pw axles--some lights--afe intake system--bd super b turbo--Banks w/m Injection--Dynatrac Balljoints--king 2.5"s--37" Hankook Dynapro MT--DOR Long arms--Custom emf track bar--Manual T-case swap--Full PW Under armor--PSC Hydro Assist and so much more

adeluca73
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by adeluca73 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:29 am

Reloaderguy wrote:The PW really is just a gas 2500 with a 2" lift kit. Thuren's reputation speaks for itself.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/buyer ... -road.html

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/4wd-s ... nd-bs.html
Hmmm, that's too bad. That was a sad read. Why does theurensuspension.com goto DOR's site?? This sounds messy :doh:
<Build Thread>

djgaston

Post by djgaston » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:00 am

Reloaderguy wrote:The PW really is just a gas 2500 with a 2" lift kit. Thuren's reputation speaks for itself.

In some ways, yes. But the intended purpose is different and that's what I'm getting at. You buy a Power Wagon because you want a capable truck. Others buy a 2500 with a Hemi because they want a 4x4 truck with good power that can tow. It's a specialty vehicle and marketed as such by Ram.

The Cummins Forum links are fine, it's fair game. I've always been happy to answer any questions regarding complaints, but the mods on that site have a beef with me that goes back about 10 years and there isn't anything I can do about it on that site. I addressed the issues with AMS247 on my forum when it all happened and that post is still available to view publicly. I've made a few people mad on here as well and I really regret it. If I could go back and do everything over again with the knowledge and experience that I have now, it would have been very different. I started DOR in my pole barn, building parts by hand. All I wanted was to make enough money to stay home and work in my shop; I never imagined it would turn into what it has in such a short time. It all came down to being busier than I ever planned on being, and not having any sort of plan in place to handle the volume that I was not expecting. It took time to hire the right people and get them trained to build things the right way. When you dig a hole, it takes time to get out of it. I've done that now, and our company is extremely successful, but forum posts are permanent. I'm not on here saying everybody needs to buy from me. I'm not even saying don't buy from anybody else. All I was saying is that I don't think the AEV setup is all that it's cracked up to be, and that Carli and Thuren will get their Power Wagon stuff figured out sooner or later. I'm not saying anything negative about Don, as he has done about me and others in the industry for many years. I've known Don longer than anybody on here has. I have spent more money with him than just about anybody, all prior to 2010. You can find complaints on anybody. Some of ours are a bigger deal because they are being egged on by moderators and people affiliated with competitors. As evidenced in this very thread. Plus I used to feed into it and make things worse. If anybody has a legit question or concern, I'm happy to discuss. But I'm way past the chest-thumping stuff. I gave Don a chance to have those domains for free and all I asked was that he apologize for his slanderous statements that have been ongoing for years. He was not able to do that. You really have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, but if you want to buy into the drama, that's fine. It's exciting. Have fun with it. I did the domain thing to rib him (and I told him that), I had them for 1.5 years before anybody even noticed. Forgot all about them until he emailed a couple of months ago.

Luke, thanks for the kind words! We'll have to get together and wheel sometime. If you ever come up around Mountain Home, let me know. I know of another Power Wagon owner down in Hot Springs, maybe we can have a Power Wagon run at Hot Springs sometime.

ggbull
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by ggbull » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:10 am

I don't know about anyone else but my long term plans are DOR suspension and dynatrac BJ with free spin hubs. I'm in the same environment as dor. So it's gonna be sweet deal. What tires should I run. I pull a 27' camper.
2012 PW Laramie. Magnaflow 18", Aries spidermat floor mats, extang solid fold, thule aluminum racks, factor 55 flatlink, 2 18w 3x3 led cubes, monroe shocks.

ggbull
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by ggbull » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:15 am

Thread override. Apologies
2012 PW Laramie. Magnaflow 18", Aries spidermat floor mats, extang solid fold, thule aluminum racks, factor 55 flatlink, 2 18w 3x3 led cubes, monroe shocks.

djgaston

Post by djgaston » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:16 am

That would be a sweet setup for sure! If you aren't set on the Dynatrac free spin kit, you may want to check out SpynTec. I have run the Dynatrac setup myself and loved it; I have sold the Spyntec setup to a few customers in the past and they loved it. Looking at the parts, it's all identical, but Spyntec is a bit cheaper. The Yukon kit is good too, but the gold-colored hubs just don't do it for me.

rbpowerwagon
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2011

Post by rbpowerwagon » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:17 am

I think one of the 2014+ guys should setup a go fund me account! Then be the Guinea pig for Thurens gear even though you won't have problems with any of his stuff.
2011 Power Wagon.
Thuren 3" diesel coils, Thuren swaybar, Thuren trackbar, Thuren Fox 2.0 resi shocks, Thuren LT Leafs, Carli chromoly control arms, Carli stabilizer. Bullydog with Hemifever tune, Moes 87mm TB, Corsa DB exhaust, Oil catch can, PIAA fog lights on KC light bar, Carli rock crusher guard, Boogie bumps, Aux switch bank. More stuff to come if my wife allows it!

adeluca73
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by adeluca73 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:20 am

rbpowerwagon wrote:I think one of the 2014+ guys should setup a go fund me account! Then be the Guinea pig for Thurens gear even though you won't have problems with any of his stuff.
Me!!! :mrgreen:
<Build Thread>

Adam_C
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Adam_C » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:35 am

Hahaha, says the O5 :poke: :cheers:

TruckBoatTruck

Post by TruckBoatTruck » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:48 am

adeluca73 wrote:
TruckBoatTruck wrote:
adeluca73 wrote:

Just went over his site. He has my business for sure.

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:59 am

djgaston wrote:
04Ram2500Hemi wrote:Danny- I see you're focusing on the 2014+ Power Wagon's in the comment above, but because I haven't searched much lately, what do you offer for us 4th Gen folks that use the "old" suspension?

Basically anything you can think of with the suspension or steering. I will make some time to do a post about the 3rd and 4th trucks, outlining all of our products for those Power Wagon models.
That's good to hear Danny. Essentially for me it comes down to what do I need to put a 3" lift on my truck and run 37" tires safely without compromising the current ride/performance of my 2012?
Gone but Never Forgotten
2012 Ram Power Wagon: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=107
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, AEV Salta HD Wheels in Onyx, 285/75/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3

Will
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2010

Post by Will » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:41 am

Compromise the ride? Hell, it'll ride much better on 37's! :)
Control arms is all you need but everything else just helps more.
2010 with 37" hooves, controlled by numerous Thuren parts and Thuren Custom King 2.5's (Moved to a new home)
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2333

I only do what the majority of the 4 voices in my head tell me to. In most cases, I ignore two of them because one doesn't speak English, and I suspect the other is talking to someone else.

2wagons1driveway
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Thuren UPDATE for 2014+ PW's

Post by 2wagons1driveway » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:18 pm

Colibri wrote:That's a very interesting link you just posted lee, highly informative. I'd suggest everyone check that out.
Edit: just saw your post Danny about the domain names and the drama stuff. Seems sketchy.

If you did indeed get your stuff figured out and caught back up with demand etc as you mentioned cause I know awhile ago there was some issues with DOR having extremely long wait times and customers not being happy if you've gotten that figured out great if not that sucks!

Here's what I'm referring ( and I think what Danny's referring to as well) to for anyone's info http://dodgetrucksxtreme.com/index.php?topic=15077
My trucks pretty done now besides Thuren alien arms so I probably won't be needed anything else anytime soon

Guess I'm lucky the leaf spring trucks were figured out along time ago lol

Sent from Canada
if guns kill people
pencils mispell words
cars make people drive drunk
and spoons made rosie o'donnel fat

"The one thing you realize when you aquire your trade standard is you realistically don't know Anything"