Power Wagon sightings

Stuff that doesn't pertain to PWs and general chit-chat
SilverWagon05

Power Wagon sightings

Post by SilverWagon05 » Sat May 19, 2012 1:26 am

This sighting is a few weeks old and I know I've already told you guys about it, but here's the pic to start off the topic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337405129.175250.jpg
05 Silver QC Power Wagon / Auto
Pure Performance long arms, 6" Thuren soft ride coils, Walker Evans 2.0 Front and Fox 2.0 rear shocks, HD adj. track bar, 37/13.5/17 Toyo Open Country M/T's, 17x9 Moto Metal 951-black, dual-modified Amp Power steps, Custom rock sliders and front and rear tube bumpers, rear lower quarter panel delete, Challenger Narrow truck box - black, AEM Brute Force CAI, SC Flashpaq, Flowtech shorty headers, Gibson Extreme Dual Cat-Back (chopped), Line-X Bed liner, Locker bypass, Black locking Billet Gas filler door, WeatherTech smoked inchannel vent visors & floor liners, Recon LED smoked cab lights, smoked LED 3rd brake light, smoked LED tail lights, smoked projector headlights, Viair constant duty OBA, DOR steering box brace, PowerStop drilled & slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads, Spicer Life series front axle u-joints, DOR sway bar links, DOR steering linkage, Borgeson steering shaft and steering gear, PSC Hydro-assist, Thuren adjustable shackles, leaf spring bracket modification, coil retainer modification, Spyntech Shorty Free Spin conversion, custom long travel heavy duty front drive shaft, Rock crusher rear diff cover, Carli front diff guard, Masterpull synthetic winch rope, 2-6" KC 130w Longrange lights behind the grill, 100w fog lights, 55w floodlights mounted on rear bumper, High/Low/Fog all-on mod, Pioneer head unit, MTX Thunderform with 2-10's, Tekonsha P3 brake controller, Timbren SES.

SilverWagon05

Re: Power Wagon sightings

Post by SilverWagon05 » Sat May 19, 2012 1:39 am

Holy crap balls! There are 4G PW's showing up here in Farmington like crazy lately. The dealer has been getting a lot of the new trim level ones, and they sure must be popular, because they seem to be flying off the lot. I have seen a good 4, 2012 PW's on the street just in the past 2 weeks with only the tailgate PW stickers. They have Ram boxes, some with black grills, some with chrome grills, some with body colored fender flares. I think the decision to expand the available trim levels, may really solidify the existence of the PW for the foreseeable future. I know I would sure like to have a Ram Box and that really nice interior on mine! But that's about it. :rant:
Pure Performance long arms, 6" Thuren soft ride coils, Walker Evans 2.0 Front and Fox 2.0 rear shocks, HD adj. track bar, 37/13.5/17 Toyo Open Country M/T's, 17x9 Moto Metal 951-black, dual-modified Amp Power steps, Custom rock sliders and front and rear tube bumpers, rear lower quarter panel delete, Challenger Narrow truck box - black, AEM Brute Force CAI, SC Flashpaq, Flowtech shorty headers, Gibson Extreme Dual Cat-Back (chopped), Line-X Bed liner, Locker bypass, Black locking Billet Gas filler door, WeatherTech smoked inchannel vent visors & floor liners, Recon LED smoked cab lights, smoked LED 3rd brake light, smoked LED tail lights, smoked projector headlights, Viair constant duty OBA, DOR steering box brace, PowerStop drilled & slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads, Spicer Life series front axle u-joints, DOR sway bar links, DOR steering linkage, Borgeson steering shaft and steering gear, PSC Hydro-assist, Thuren adjustable shackles, leaf spring bracket modification, coil retainer modification, Spyntech Shorty Free Spin conversion, custom long travel heavy duty front drive shaft, Rock crusher rear diff cover, Carli front diff guard, Masterpull synthetic winch rope, 2-6" KC 130w Longrange lights behind the grill, 100w fog lights, 55w floodlights mounted on rear bumper, High/Low/Fog all-on mod, Pioneer head unit, MTX Thunderform with 2-10's, Tekonsha P3 brake controller, Timbren SES.

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Post by Pit Slave » Sun May 20, 2012 1:46 am

I actually saw one on the way to moab, 2 hours into the trip. I also saw the white 05 again in my area.

sent via telegraph using Tapatalk TOO
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826

I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

Juday
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by Juday » Fri May 25, 2012 10:19 am

I'm still the only one around my area as far as I know. I know the dealer I bought mine off of just ordered another one in on the lot.................THE EXACT SAME COLOR! :box:

I see quite a few of the "Raptor" guys driving around, but I think they're all too pretentious to wave back to me as I pass/drive along side of them..... :roll: God forbid anyone of them around here were to get a spec of dirt on their "off road" vehicle..... :rofl:
2012 RAM Power Wagon
315/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler MTR w/ Kevlar | Carli Front Differential Cover | Aluminess Front Bumper | Aluminess Rock Sliders | PIAA 540 Fog Lights | 1" Daystar Lift | Thuren High Clearance Control Arms | Thuren Track Bar

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference

2012 PW ST
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by 2012 PW ST » Sun May 27, 2012 11:51 am

Where was that pic taken? I saw the white 4Gen in that pic with the emergency lights in the tailgate in Laramie, WY last Fall. Crazy. Thought it was a local sheriff or fire chief.
2012 Power Wagon ST
"Born at the junction of form & function"
Carli suspension/steering/Bilstein 5100s|Ranch Hand bumpers/headache rack/rails|Factory spray in bedliner|35/12.5/17 BFG KM2s on factory alloys|Lightforce 240 Blitz HIDs|"chassis cab auxiliary switch bank mod"|Highway Products toolbox|Cobra 75 CB|PROUD AMERICAN FLAG

SilverWagon05

Post by SilverWagon05 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:44 am

That's a Forest Service Ranger here in the Northwest corner of NM. The pic was taken a couple miles West of Navajo Dam, by the San Juan river. The one you saw in Laramie was probably a Ranger also. It seems as though each Forest Service district has had 1 PW, but I really don't know if this is the case, just my assumption from what I have seen locally. I know the district in Moab has at least one. I've also seen at least one in the Albuquerque area. The Ranger from this pic told me that this was going to be their last PW, as the Forest Service is going to F-150's across the board. I don't know if that is just our district, state, region or nationally. That was very sad to hear. He was also not very happy about it.

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Power Wagon sightings

Post by ldgregory » Mon May 28, 2012 12:03 pm

That's what Tyler said in Moab. They've gone to Fords because the 4th gen PWs are too long now. That's really disappointing to hear.
2005 Dodge Power Wagon #9-05-0536

Join the Power Wagon Registry

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:
Wetsuit/BC drying hanger, high idle, black badges

2012 PW ST
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by 2012 PW ST » Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 am

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Yeah, must've been a Forest Svc or BLM ranger truck. The one I saw in WY was identical to that but now that I look at the pic again the one I saw definitely still had the center caps on the wheels.

Too bad they're going to half ton Fords. I'm sure they'll enjoy trying to maintain the stock IFS front ends on those. Ever looked underneath an F150 lately? Talk about underbuilt!
2012 Power Wagon ST
"Born at the junction of form & function"
Carli suspension/steering/Bilstein 5100s|Ranch Hand bumpers/headache rack/rails|Factory spray in bedliner|35/12.5/17 BFG KM2s on factory alloys|Lightforce 240 Blitz HIDs|"chassis cab auxiliary switch bank mod"|Highway Products toolbox|Cobra 75 CB|PROUD AMERICAN FLAG

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Just spotted a 3rd gen tan/light khaki? PW with some sort of lift and 35's or 37's :notworthy: Man did that thing look good like that! I could see it coming down the road from a ways out and saw that it had the winch and knew it was no ordinary truck! Reallly made me worry that I might be spending more money soon to get to that level of badassness. :excited: Don't think 37's are very practical with the Hemi but man it looked amazing. Anyone ever seen a tan PW before? Really like. Unobtanium?
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by RustyPW » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Had a inferno red 4th Gen pass me going west on RT 40 in Brownsville Pa. on Monday. I was in the right lane ready to make a right turn into town, when he when pass me. I give him the thumbs up sign. He never responded. :(
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ
NRA - Benefactor, Golden Eagle. :lockedandloaded:

pdavey
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by pdavey » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:17 pm

GunniPWguy wrote:Just spotted a 3rd gen tan/light khaki? PW with some sort of lift and 35's or 37's :notworthy: Man did that thing look good like that! I could see it coming down the road from a ways out and saw that it had the winch and knew it was no ordinary truck! Reallly made me worry that I might be spending more money soon to get to that level of badassness. :excited: Don't think 37's are very practical with the Hemi but man it looked amazing. Anyone ever seen a tan PW before? Really like. Unobtanium?
I don't remember the PW being offered in Tan. Are you sure it wasn't a 2500 that built itself up to be a PW?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
2005 Dodge Power Wagon QC Black - "Laramie"
Performance Mods:
  • Comp 260 Camshaft, Upgraded Valve Springs, Forged Push Rods, JBA Shorties, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Dual Cat Exhast (Side Swept), National Speed Custom Tune
Other Mods:
  • Kenwood KVT-719 w/ Garmin Navigation and Kenwood Rear Camera, JL Stealth Sub
Suspension/Protection Mods:
  • Carli Upper "Bomb Proof" Ball Joints, NAPA Lower Ball Joints, Thuren Adj Track Bar, Thuren Adjusted Fox Damper, T-Style Steering Upgrade, New Power Steering Pump, 2012 Power Steering Motor Upgrade, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Rear Shocks -Stage 1, Thuren Off-set Control Arms, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Front Shocks -Stage 2, 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler (previous tires Cooper STT), Carli Front Dif Gard,
Style/Other Mods:
  • KC LightBar Behind Tow Hooks Mount, 2 KC Slim Driving Lights, 2 KC Offroading Lights, Weatherguard Black Steel Truck Box, Winch TPS bypass, Warn Wireless Winch Module

azracer
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by azracer » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:49 pm

SilverWagon05 wrote:Holy crap balls! There are 4G PW's showing up here in Farmington like crazy lately. The dealer has been getting a lot of the new trim level ones, and they sure must be popular, because they seem to be flying off the lot. I have seen a good 4, 2012 PW's on the street just in the past 2 weeks with only the tailgate PW stickers. They have Ram boxes, some with black grills, some with chrome grills, some with body colored fender flares. I think the decision to expand the available trim levels, may really solidify the existence of the PW for the foreseeable future. I know I would sure like to have a Ram Box and that really nice interior on mine! But that's about it. :rant:
Yea I see a ton of the 4G PW most were the base trim units here too. Only way I'm upgrading is if they do the 8speed auto with the manual shift mode (manumatic) and put in a 6.1 or 6.4 Hemi. I love my truck and can't envision wanting anything else at this point. Yes I do agree the interior of the 4G with the center console and touch screen is very nice! The heated and cooled seat are just over the top.
My build 2009 3G
http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2305

Beginners reading list:
1) Quigley’s Anglo-American Establishment – 354 pages http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/the_a ... shment.pdf
2) Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Antony C. Sutton 165 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... tion-5.pdf
3) Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler by Antony C. Sutton 148 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... Hitler.pdf
4) Wall Street and FDR by Antony C. Sutton 177 pages http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125049.pdf
5) Dishonest Money by Joseph Plummer 175 pages http://joeplummer.com/dishonest-money.html
6) None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen 197 pages http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/libra ... y_1971.pdf
David Rockefeller: Memoirs (The story of traitors)
http://www.devvy.com/pdf/2006_November/ ... rnment.pdf

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:04 am

pdavey wrote:
GunniPWguy wrote:Just spotted a 3rd gen tan/light khaki? PW with some sort of lift and 35's or 37's :notworthy: Man did that thing look good like that! I could see it coming down the road from a ways out and saw that it had the winch and knew it was no ordinary truck! Reallly made me worry that I might be spending more money soon to get to that level of badassness. :excited: Don't think 37's are very practical with the Hemi but man it looked amazing. Anyone ever seen a tan PW before? Really like. Unobtanium?
I don't remember the PW being offered in Tan. Are you sure it wasn't a 2500 that built itself up to be a PW?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
Spent way too much time after the sighting looking into it and Yes there were light Khaki PW's offered. According to the PW register there are 12 of them logged in. Even more rare than the rarest of rares. Want. :excited:
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 pm

We traveled from our home near Philadelphia to look at Slippery Rock University for our daughter. On the way we actually spotted THREE PWs! We saw a black 06-08 at a bbq joint on 322 near State College, PA. There was a red 3rd gen in a driveway that my son (Brad) saw, also on 322. I forget the name of the little town. And finally, there was a silver 4th gen towing a Hi-Lo type travel trailer stuck in a backup on I80. This is the most I have seen in one day since, well, two weekends ago at Rausch Creek!

Sent from an undisclosed location.
'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

vanished
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by vanished » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Lol. That's in my area... sounds like you went thru Philipsburg. I told you guys we have a few in this area

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:54 pm

vanished wrote:Lol. That's in my area... sounds like you went thru Philipsburg. I told you guys we have a few in this area
Yep! We did. Were you having bbq for lunch? Lol.

'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

vanished
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by vanished » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Not this weekend but that place is supposed to be good... lol.

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by RustyPW » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:03 am

FirerescuePW wrote:We traveled from our home near Philadelphia to look at Slippery Rock University for our daughter. On the way we actually spotted THREE PWs! We saw a black 06-08 at a bbq joint on 322 near State College, PA. There was a red 3rd gen in a driveway that my son (Brad) saw, also on 322. I forget the name of the little town. And finally, there was a silver 4th gen towing a Hi-Lo type travel trailer stuck in a backup on I80. This is the most I have seen in one day since, well, two weekends ago at Rausch Creek!

My GF has 2 kids that go to Slippery Rock. I was up there helping the girl move back home for the summer. I didn't see anything up there.
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ
NRA - Benefactor, Golden Eagle. :lockedandloaded:

Ken G.
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Ken G. » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Saw a white 4G Power Wagon today while I was on my way to the county landfill with a load of brush. We passed each other and I waved, but no return wave. Saw the same truck a bit later parked in downtown Stafford. It looks totally stock....don't know if he's on PWR or not. I like those white ones!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

2011 PW. AFE Full Metal Power Stage 2 CAI. Readylift T6 Billet leveling kit. Yakima Load Warrior bed rack on crossbars (reinforced). Hi-Lift w/ Baja-base, Powertank PT-10 w/ Monster Regulator, shovel, and axe mounted on bed rack. Radioshack CB. 5 x 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MTs on PW wheels. UWS truck bed box with tools and recovery gear. Bed-mounted Billet 4x4 Fuel and H2O Jerry cans w/carriers. Rausch Creek Limited Edition Modified Ranch Hand Grille Guard (currently undergoing radical surgery and modification). Carli front diff guard. Custom rock sliders and custom rear diff skid plate fabbed by Iron Pig Off Road.

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Post by AceMan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:40 pm

azracer wrote:
SilverWagon05 wrote:Holy crap balls! There are 4G PW's showing up here in Farmington like crazy lately. The dealer has been getting a lot of the new trim level ones, and they sure must be popular, because they seem to be flying off the lot. I have seen a good 4, 2012 PW's on the street just in the past 2 weeks with only the tailgate PW stickers. They have Ram boxes, some with black grills, some with chrome grills, some with body colored fender flares. I think the decision to expand the available trim levels, may really solidify the existence of the PW for the foreseeable future. I know I would sure like to have a Ram Box and that really nice interior on mine! But that's about it. :rant:
Yea I see a ton of the 4G PW most were the base trim units here too. Only way I'm upgrading is if they do the 8speed auto with the manual shift mode (manumatic) and put in a 6.1 or 6.4 Hemi. I love my truck and can't envision wanting anything else at this point. Yes I do agree the interior of the 4G with the center console and touch screen is very nice! The heated and cooled seat are just over the top.

That would be my criteria to trade in for a new one: 6.1 or 6.4 with the 8spd auto. At this point I will probably just keep what I have, but I'm starting to seriously think about a new 6.7 CTD Laramie, if I don't pull the trigger on a Jeep SRT8.
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image

VA_Wagon Man
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by VA_Wagon Man » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:29 pm

RustyPW wrote:Had a inferno red 4th Gen pass me going west on RT 40 in Brownsville Pa. on Monday. I was in the right lane ready to make a right turn into town, when he when pass me. I give him the thumbs up sign. He never responded. :(
It's probably the guy I stocked when I was up there this past winter. He lives in little California. I got behind him on the little bridge and chased him up into Blainsburg, finally cornered him in my minivan. :lol:
Long Gone:
'05 Silver Power Wagon: # 869: Custom Rear Hitch & Bed Clearance Mod, Custom Front and Rear Tubular Bumpers, Airflow 3rd Gen Snorkel, Diablo Sport Predator, 35x12.50 Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain, Flow Master 40, Mopar Rock Rails, Warn 15,000lb Winch,with Thermal Bypass, 4.56 Locking front and rear Diffs, Sway-bar disconnect, Uprgraded " T " steering linkage, Fully Skid plated with fore and aft bars, Carli Front Diff Protector, RockCrusher Rear Diff Pro, Bilstein 5100's with rear Custom Valving, Pit Slave Winch Strap, CajunPW PNP Locker By-Pass,

Follow Me, I'll Pull You Out...AFTER you pull me out......
Rausch Creek 2010 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Spring Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2012 Spring Run
Future Rausch Creek 2013 Spring Run June 22nd!

"There is no hunting, like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never cared for anything else thereafter." --Earnest Hemmingway--

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

VA_Wagon Man wrote:
RustyPW wrote:Had a inferno red 4th Gen pass me going west on RT 40 in Brownsville Pa. on Monday. I was in the right lane ready to make a right turn into town, when he when pass me. I give him the thumbs up sign. He never responded. :(
It's probably the guy I stocked when I was up there this past winter. He lives in little California. I got behind him on the little bridge and chased him up into Blainsburg, finally cornered him in my minivan. :lol:
Cornered him in your minivan?? Stalker! Hope he wasn't armed! LOL! :lockedandloaded:

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Image Image Image

VA_Wagon Man
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by VA_Wagon Man » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:04 pm

AceMan wrote:
VA_Wagon Man wrote:
Cornered him in your minivan?? Stalker! Hope he wasn't armed! LOL! :lockedandloaded:
I was....lol. he'd have get up on the right side of the bed. I was very polite and the first thing I said was, " I'm not stalking you, but I have a power wagon too.". After we chatted for a few minutes and he told me he had Detroit lockers:shock:, we parted ways........I told him about xxxxxtalk.com and I don't know if he ever showed or not.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Long Gone:
'05 Silver Power Wagon: # 869: Custom Rear Hitch & Bed Clearance Mod, Custom Front and Rear Tubular Bumpers, Airflow 3rd Gen Snorkel, Diablo Sport Predator, 35x12.50 Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain, Flow Master 40, Mopar Rock Rails, Warn 15,000lb Winch,with Thermal Bypass, 4.56 Locking front and rear Diffs, Sway-bar disconnect, Uprgraded " T " steering linkage, Fully Skid plated with fore and aft bars, Carli Front Diff Protector, RockCrusher Rear Diff Pro, Bilstein 5100's with rear Custom Valving, Pit Slave Winch Strap, CajunPW PNP Locker By-Pass,

"There is no hunting, like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never cared for anything else thereafter." --Earnest Hemmingway--

VA_Wagon Man
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by VA_Wagon Man » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 pm

AceMan wrote:
VA_Wagon Man wrote:
I was....lol. he'd have get up on the right side of the bed. I was very polite and the first thing I said was, " I'm not stalking you, but I have a power wagon too.". After we chatted for a few minutes and he told me he had Detroit lockers:shock:, we parted ways........I told him about xxxxxtalk.com and I don't know if he ever showed or not.

Long Gone:

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 pm

VA_Wagon Man wrote:
AceMan wrote:
VA_Wagon Man wrote:

Well, at least you were! LOL! Detroit lockers? (Do we have a ":huh:" smiley?) Why would he do that? Unless he just didn't know.

Black '06 PW QC
Image Image Image