FS: 2008 Charger SRT8 Super Bee #139

Buy / Sell / Trade - Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?
myoung84
Vendor
Vendor

FS: 2008 Charger SRT8 Super Bee #139

Post by myoung84 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 pm

I'm selling my 2008 Charger SRT8 Super Bee to get into a bigger family vehicle. It currently has 42.5k miles and is in excellent condition. Factory options include sunroof, remote start, heated front seats, and the Kicker stereo with factory subwoofer. The SRT8 package includes a 425HP 6.1L Hemi, Brembo brakes, and Bilstein shocks. This is also the Super Bee package which is a limited edition numbered car, this one is #139 of 1000 made for 2008. The Super Bee package for 08 includes B5 Blue paint, Super Bee side decals, Hemi hood decal, special painted wheels with SRT engraving, serial numbered plaque on the dash, blue suede inserts in front and rear seats with blue stitching, and carbon fiber dash and door trim.

New brake pads were installed about k miles ago, new front tires about 5k miles ago, and new rear tires about 12k miles ago. The car is stock with the exception of a Magnaflow dual 3" cat-back exhaust system and a Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7" touch screen headunit with XM radio. The oil has been changed every 4k miles with Mobil 1 0w-40 and WIX filter. There are zero mechanical issues and no fluid leaks. Two of the wheels have very minor curb rash, and the windshield has a small crack near the passenger side. This car is fast and very fun to drive!

I’m looking to get $27k, OBO. Please don’t hesitate to email me at morgan.young@cox.net. To reduce spam calling I will not publish my phone number, however I will give it to you over email if you are interested. I am located in Broken Arrow, OK and would be happy to meet you if you are interested.

Image Image
2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front and Rear Shocks | Movotech UCA's
AirLift 100 Air Bags | Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug