FS: New Transfer Case Position Sensor 12-18

Buy / Sell / Trade - Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?
Retired BLM Rig
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

FS: New Transfer Case Position Sensor 12-18

Post by Retired BLM Rig » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:03 am

For sale: A brand new OEM transfer case position sensor, in the original box, #68211454AA.
Basically this fits any truck with the Borg Warner 44-47 transfer case which started production in mid 2012 and is still the current T-case in 2018. I purchased this so I could do some electrical testing on a project I was working on, I never installed it, just used it for bench testing. I no longer need it, so I'll pass it on to one of you 4-4.5 Gen owners to add to your small parts bag for emergency trail repairs. They sell new for $50-$60. I'll let this one go for $40 and I'll pay for shipping to anywhere in the USA :patriot: . Oh what the heck, I'll do Canada too. (insert Canadian emoji here) ;)

You'll know when yours fails because the 4X4 indicator lights on the instrument cluster won't correspond to the manual shift lever position. If the truck doesn't know it's in 4-Lo, it won't allow the lockers to work, unless you're hardwired or have a bypass.

TCPS - 1.jpg