FS: 2005 Power Wagon w/38k miles

Buy / Sell / Trade - Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?
sidell

FS: 2005 Power Wagon w/38k miles

Post by sidell » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Hey guys, I used to post over on DT back in the day and have lurked around on here since launch. It kills me to do it, but I have to sell my Power Wagon. My hope is to sell it to someone on here who really wants a PW, so I'm hoping to avoid tire kickers on Craigslist. Details below:

2005 Quad Cab
second owner
title in hand
38500 miles (bought it in 2009 with 16k)
4 inch lift (from original owner)
35 in Procomp MTs
new brakes 8k ago
ball joints just replaced
front end replaced
lots of other little things here and there
will also throw in a box full of stuff for the truck (see pic) including ARB snatch block, 30k lb recovery strap, tree saver, drop pintle plate with an 8 ton Buyers pintle (three balls included), a bottle jack, a pry bar, and the heavy duty tractor supply tool box (movable, not in the bed) it's all sitting in currently.

Mechanically it's very strong--the only issue is the low washer fluid sensor light stays on. Have kept all records of things I've done/had done to it.

There is surface rust on the frame of the truck. Not structural. See in the pics.

The body has some scratches on the tailgate that upper management (my wife) told me I couldn't pay to get fixed. I got it priced out and it was $650-$800 to fix (mainly the Power Wagon letters and labor to put them on). There are also a couple small ones near the gas cap that have been on the truck since I got it eight years ago. See pics of both.

I love the truck and hate to sell it, but I just don't use it enough to hold on to it, as evidenced by the fact I've put on 22k miles in eight years. I mainly used it to run to a friend's place in northern Maine with quads and sleds or to run see family in PA.

Asking $20k. I'm located just outside Boston. PM me with any questions. Happy to take or send more pics.
Attachments
Maine 1.jpg
Maine 2.jpg
IMG_1124.JPG
IMG_1125.JPG
IMG_1127.JPG
IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG
IMG_1133.JPG
IMG_1137.JPG
IMG_1145.JPG
IMG_1148.JPG