Board index For Sale Classifieds & Want Ads

Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?

Winch and carrier in Phoenix AZ

Postby drdfblackm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:19 pm

This is not mine. I don't have any affiliation with the seller. Looks like a great deal.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/6017716566.html
drdfblackm
50_Posts

Re: Winch and carrier in Phoenix AZ

Postby thedriver21 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:38 pm

I actually bought my winch from that guy. Exact same pictures and everything. Same price as well. Kinda weird. :wtf:
2013 PW Tradesman-Copperhead Pearl : 3in Springs, End links, Overland Shocks, and Track Bar by Thuren, Carli Control Arms, 1in Synergy Shackles, Fastman 85mm Throttle Body, HemiFever Tuning, Kicker Speakers All Around, Laptop GPS System

"I didn't become an EMT to get a front-row seat to other people's tragedies. I did it because I knew the world was bleeding and so was I, and somewhere inside I knew the only way to stop my own bleeding was to learn how to stop someone else's."
thedriver21
50_Posts

Postby drdfblackm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Hmmmmm....I had no idea. I got mine from a guy in Albuquerque. I was just passing it along....I guess beware.
drdfblackm
50_Posts

Postby jailor97 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:17 pm

thedriver21 wrote:I actually bought my winch from that guy. Exact same pictures and everything. Same price as well. Kinda weird. :wtf:

Better go check your rig! :lockedandloaded:
2015 Power Wagon in Granite Metallic w/Rambox
Bak Flip G2, Westin Pro Traxx 4, twin JL Audio 10"subs powered by JL RD500x1, DDM Tuning HID low/LED high headlights, 35" BFG's, DeeZee tailgate assist, custom Magnaflow true dual exhaust, AEM Dryflow Airfilter, Diablo Intune2 w/Hemifever tuning

more to come...
jailor97
50_Posts

Postby thedriver21 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:04 pm

LOL mines still there, and it works so far, so idk
2013 PW Tradesman-Copperhead Pearl : 3in Springs, End links, Overland Shocks, and Track Bar by Thuren, Carli Control Arms, 1in Synergy Shackles, Fastman 85mm Throttle Body, HemiFever Tuning, Kicker Speakers All Around, Laptop GPS System

"I didn't become an EMT to get a front-row seat to other people's tragedies. I did it because I knew the world was bleeding and so was I, and somewhere inside I knew the only way to stop my own bleeding was to learn how to stop someone else's."
thedriver21
50_Posts

Return to Classifieds & Want Ads