Board index For Sale Classifieds & Want Ads

Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?

Re: Power Wagon Specific Aftermarket Bumpers

Postby hunterman6 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Ok guys I have been able to reduce the price to $1799 painted satin black. I will be meeting with a registry member to confirm fit on 2010-2013 wagons. At the moment, I am wagonless, but I pick up my 2017 wagon next week!!!!! Its going to look awesome with the bumper on it :rockon: Ill get some more pics up shortly. Thanks for all the compliments.
hunterman6

Postby DamageWagon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Phew, that's way more reasonable! Sweet!

Sent from my safe space
DamageWagon
500_Posts

Postby nhfd21348 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:27 pm

hunterman6 wrote:Ok guys I have been able to reduce the price to $1799 painted satin black. I will be meeting with a registry member to confirm fit on 2010-2013 wagons. At the moment, I am wagonless, but I pick up my 2017 wagon next week!!!!! Its going to look awesome with the bumper on it :rockon: Ill get some more pics up shortly. Thanks for all the compliments.

What would the cost be for it raw steel instead of painted?
2016 Power Wagon Laramie, Maximum Steel. Mods installed are White Knuckle Steps and factory rubber mud flaps and Blue LED response lights.
nhfd21348

Postby MikeKey » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:26 pm

That's the hard thing which such a niche market. Getting the pricing right. You gotta make money, can't loose it. And with a niche market, there can often times barely be enough people to support a price that would make it more attractive. I think it's very attractive now. I want one. I just don't know what I'd do with all my LED's though. Guess I'd ebay them and rethink it.

What's your lead time like?

Also, two questions. How are you shipping?

And can you still reach the winch free spool lever (I forgot wtf it's called) thru the bumper?
2015 PW Laramie w/ Rambox, 35" Toyo AT's, WKOR Sliders, Purple Cranium Diff Covers, K&N, Magnaflow Exhuast
[Build Thread] [Instagram]
MikeKey
500_Posts

Postby MedicWill » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:50 am

Very interested.

What happens to the parking sensors?
MedicWill

Postby hunterman6 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:52 pm

@nhfd21348- I can knock off $75 if you want it unpainted
hunterman6

Postby hunterman6 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:00 pm

@MikeKey- you are exactly right sir! It is an extremely niche market. Just trying to provide a good solution for guys that were in a similar situation to myself. Certainly not gonna quit my day job haha.
Lead time is currently 3 weeks+ shipping time.
What size/kind of LEDs are you running? I might be able to work with you to accommodate your current lights.
Shipping is whichever freight carrier is cheapest to your location.
Yes winch lever is accessible.
hunterman6

Postby hunterman6 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:11 pm

@medicwill- The current bumper isn't parking sensor compatible. i.e. it does not have holes for parking sensors. Potentially we could work something out. Send me an email with your phone number if you are set on this bumper, and we could discuss details.
hunterman6

Postby cruz » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:30 pm

hunterman6 , that's a great looking design, nice and clean. I wish you lots of success .

FirerescuePW wrote:The main problem I see with this is that it doesn't look like it fits an '05...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Damn Dinosaurs :lol: ... (thanks Rusty :poke: )
The big problem with '05s is the scallops under the head lights, it just doesn't make sense nowadays to try to make and sell a bumper for a one year only, twelve year old truck ...
Attachments
z2 (Medium)-004.jpg
2005 Power Wagon
cruz
500_Posts

Postby MikeKey » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Ok, I want to get the ball rolling, got an email, I'll send you over the details on the LED's and you can give me some feedback, then you can setup an invoice or I'll use your site, whatever. But I'm def interested in the bumper! I want to be a customer!
2015 PW Laramie w/ Rambox, 35" Toyo AT's, WKOR Sliders, Purple Cranium Diff Covers, K&N, Magnaflow Exhuast
MikeKey
500_Posts

Postby MikeKey » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:56 pm

I sent you an email! You want to sell a bumper. I want to buy a bumper!

:cheers:
MikeKey
500_Posts

Postby jailor97 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Almost have enough milk money saved up.
I need a few more road trips to make this happen.

One question (for everyone here) "What's the market like for used bumpers?"
2015 Power Wagon in Granite Metallic w/Rambox
Bak Flip G2, Westin Pro Traxx 4, twin JL Audio 10"subs powered by JL RD500x1, DDM Tuning HID low/LED high headlights, 35" BFG's, DeeZee tailgate assist, custom Magnaflow true dual exhaust, AEM Dryflow Airfilter, Diablo Intune2 w/Hemifever tuning

more to come...
jailor97
50_Posts

Postby adeluca73 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:53 pm

jailor97 wrote:Almost have enough milk money saved up.

The scrap yard ...or Craigslist for $25
2014 Ram PW SLT: Two tone Flame Red & Black
Completed Mods: Ram door sill guards, Front air deflector, DiamondBack HD cover coated w/ Line-X, Mufflex MagnaFlow muffler & Resonator delete, Opti-Coat Pro 2.0, DeeZee tailgate strut, DeeZee ¼" fitted bed mat, Factor-55: FlatLink winch hook/Shorty Strap 3.0/Hitchlink 2.5, Warn Wireless Winch Remote, Locker by-pass, AEM dry filter, Truxedo LED bed lights wired into RamBox Connector, WhiteKnuckle sliders w/ full-length diamond plate coated in Line-X, Purple Cranium rear diff guard, AEV front/rear diff cover, AEV RAI w/ pre-filter, AEV ProCal (Bootleg'd), DOR Steering Box Brace, Phillips Hi intensity LEDs in cargo lamps & back-ups, triple anti-hop shocks, Truxx PW specific front 1.5" level, AAM 4.88's, custom black-out work, Line-X front/rear bumpers & wheel flares, 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Plasti-dip PW wheels Black w/ Gunmetal metalizer, GP101 FilterMag, AMP Research BedStep
Next Mods: Thuren: {Coils, Track Bar, Boggie Bumps, King 2.5's shocks} , on-board air, HID low CANBUS replacement, LED HI, BD LED fogs
adeluca73
1000_Posts

Postby hunterman6 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:09 pm

MikeKey, Thanks for the order!
hunterman6

Postby hunterman6 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:11 pm

Jailor97, They aren't worth a whole lot, you can get about $200 on ebay, but the shipping costs that. You can add local pickup option, but might be a while before it sells.
hunterman6

Postby jailor97 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:28 pm

That's what I figured. I am trying to avoid having a plethora of gently used PW parts filling up what space is left in the garage. :)
Bak Flip G2, Westin Pro Traxx 4, twin JL Audio 10"subs powered by JL RD500x1, DDM Tuning HID low/LED high headlights, 35" BFG's, DeeZee tailgate assist, custom Magnaflow true dual exhaust, AEM Dryflow Airfilter, Diablo Intune2 w/Hemifever tuning

more to come...
jailor97
50_Posts

Postby MikeKey » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:32 pm

jailor97 wrote:That's what I figured. I am trying to avoid having a plethora of gently used PW parts filling up what space is left in the garage. :)

Just gotta wait for someone to smash theirs at the Moab event, then sell yours to them. :lol:
MikeKey
500_Posts

Postby jailor97 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:35 pm

MikeKey wrote:
jailor97 wrote:That's what I figured. I am trying to avoid having a plethora of gently used PW parts filling up what space is left in the garage. :)

Just gotta wait for someone to smash theirs at the Moab event, then sell yours to them. :lol:

I should post an ad right now :lol:

more to come...
jailor97
50_Posts

Postby TheDirtRoad » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:06 am

Hunterman 6 : PM sent
TheDirtRoad
50_Posts

Postby Reloaderguy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:32 am

adeluca73 wrote:
jailor97 wrote:Almost have enough milk money saved up.

The scrap yard ...or Craigslist for $25

Not necessarily. Tradesman owners look for bumpers with fog light cutouts so they can convert their trucks to OE fogs. I have seen Laramie bumpers for $200 to $400 depending on condition. As with any of the factory PW parts, it comes down to recognizing who the buyer is. Selling PW parts to PW owners is a pretty unprofitable endeavor...selling PW parts to standard Hemi 2500 owners on the other hand...

I sold my factory suspension for $600 (shipped), wheels for $900, tires for $850...all to excited non PW owners. PW owners wanted to give me pennies on the dollar because I was just selling "old used parts".
Best Year Power Wagon
Reloaderguy
1000_Posts

Previous

Return to Classifieds & Want Ads