Brand new tire chains For Sale SOLD

Buy / Sell / Trade - Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?
GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Brand new tire chains For Sale SOLD

Post by GunniPWguy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 pm

SOLDI have two brand new sets of cam lock hd light truck chains by security. Bought them on Amazon.com for $125.00/set for my 285/70/17's although they fit a variety of size tires they will not fit the 35's I plan on getting soon. First $140.00 + S&H takes both sets! They are just collecting dust in my shed. I did try one on the front to see how they fit and all was great. Nice and tight with room to spare on the backside between the brake lines and CA's. I know anyone interested is going to wonder how much Shipping is. I will find out for you when the time comes. :) probably around 40 bucks I would imagine.
Attachments
tirechains.JPG
tirechains2.JPG
Last edited by GunniPWguy on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Re: Brand new tire chains For Sale

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 am

Got any pics of the chains out of the bag?
Gone but Never Forgotten
2012 Ram Power Wagon: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=107
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, AEV Salta HD Wheels in Onyx, 285/75/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:33 pm

I will post up a pic later today. Thanks for looking!
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks Gunni.
Gone but Never Forgotten
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, AEV Salta HD Wheels in Onyx, 285/75/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Here you go. Nothing too fancy. I suppose I could put one one the truck for a better view if you want me too. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Power Wagon 005.jpg
Power Wagon 006.jpg

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Do you have the tighteners (can't think of the right name) for the chains too?
Gone but Never Forgotten

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Yes the cam tool comes in each bag. It is basically a piece of metal bent at a 90 with the end flattened to fit in the cam.

Cactus Red

Post by Cactus Red » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:26 am

If 04Ram2500Hemi doesn't buy them, I will. They will work on the JKUR perfectly.
I'm just along for the ride...

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 am

10-4 I will bring a set over to the shipping place today and see how much they will be to send to either of you guys. :D Sending both of you PM's now.

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Put a SOLD sign on these suckers. I sent you a PM.
Gone but Never Forgotten