Bought one, selling one

Buy / Sell / Trade - Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?
Big Blue
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2007

Bought one, selling one

Post by Big Blue » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:26 pm

I'm selling my 2007 SLT PW. Electric blue, gray int, 94000 mi. Auto trans, Power windows, power locks, power seat, power rear sliding window, infinity sound, satellite radio, AC of course. Lockers are hard wired and there is a manual sway bar disconnect. Interior is in excellent shape and there is zero rust.
I bought this truck in March to run back and forth to my property in Southern WV, tow quads, etc. It's about a 4 hour drive each way. To ensure the truck was up to the travel I had the following done. Two new ball joints and a tie rod end, front end alignment, new rear brakes, new Pro Fab steering box stabilizer, new serpentine belt, all new hoses (rad and heater), new power steering hose (it was leakin), new Bilstein 5100s all around, new Bilstein steering damper, just had the diff fluids changed out to Royal Purple and the locker magnets cleaned and adjusted. Tires and battery were recently replaced by the previous owner so they are like new. Oh and I had the carpets and seats steamed cleaned. Aside from some dents, dings and scratches (off-road scars) this is a solid road worthy truck. Not aware of it needing anything. No leaks and doesn't smoke. I do get a "gas cap" engine light that comes and goes but doesn't seem to affect anything. I replaced the gas cap and the EVAP solenoid (or whatever it's called) but still get the engine light sometimes.
I'm in western PA, east of Pittburgh. Asking $17500.
BTW I bought a new 2014 Laramie PW. White with tan interior.