selling my 06 pw

Buy / Sell / Trade - Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?
thephil
Model Year: 2006

selling my 06 pw

Post by thephil » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:55 pm

I have a 06 slt extra cab pw with 128000 miles. it's a 6 spd standard. has 2 in spacer lift, longer shocks, dr pro fab steering box brace, Carli diff guard, pure performance adj upper/lower control arms, rims and 37"tires, home built front bumper, black ebay headlights, recon smoked cab lights, some plasti dip trim and stuff, did the locker bypass as well. the bad, it's a truck, and a pw at that, so iv taking it wheeling and it shows on the body, nothing too bad but just putting it out there, needs a stereo as the stock one stopped turning on, clutch holds fine during normal daily driving but put a good load on it and it slips. other than that it's solid, no rust, new hubs,newer power steering pump, new water pump, tune up at 125k, all the fluids reg changed, had the instrument cluster changed because it failed and ordered a cheep one off ebay, ran it for like 6 months then brought them both to dodge and had them order me a new replacement with accurate mileage. that's about all I can think of at the moment. I've got it listed locally for 16k. if u think that's to much throw out an offer.

I've got more pics I'll post later when I get to my computer.

my names Phil, truck is in the California Bay Area. my number is (707)237-1666 thanks for looking
Attachments
image.jpg