Topo Maps 4 sal

Buy / Sell / Trade - Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?
fbenross
500_Posts
500_Posts

Topo Maps 4 sal

Post by fbenross » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 am

I am selling DVD’s of the following items I have copies for everyone - 1st Death Valley: all the 1:24000 topo maps of the park 148 maps and all 42 1:62500 maps for $25.00 Comes on one computer DVD these files are large and suitable for printing full size, which I can do for you too.

2nd item is all Desert Magazines on 2 computer DVD’s 1937-1985 for $50.00 thats approx 600 magazines..about 8.3 cents ea. a must have for research and enjoyment. I have been to many interesting places that I discovered in Desert Magazine. Also there is a hard back book “Desert Magazine Subject Index” for sale on eBay which makes this collection a great source of info on the desert south west.

3rd item is all 1:24000 topo maps of Nevada a total of 1985 maps, plus all the 1:62500 available. On 5 Computer DVD’s for $75.00

I can print or send a file of any USGS topo map you want...the one around your house or one of a wheeling place you want to go to...1:24000 or larger scale..let me know

You can download the free “Terrago Tool Bar” from Terragotech.com it’s a good interface to use with these topo maps. And if you have a USB GPS receiver hooked to a lap top you can navigate on these maps using this tool bar. I use Delorme topo software to get to places on my laptop and switch to 1:24000 when I want greater detail.
Delormes TOPO software has a layer/option that shows the name of all 1:24000 / 7.5 min. maps. So if you looking at an area you know which topo map to go to.

I have a wide format printer that can print any of these maps in full size/color if you prefer a hard copy. I can ship them rolled up in a tube. $15 for the 1st map and $7 for each additional map-up to 5 maps per shipment. IE $43 for 5 maps.

Note on map files: When I had a choice of new maps or old maps I chose old. Because in my research they show more of the old trails you encounter when out exploring the boonies. The newer maps and all of these maps are available for free online-I’ve just done the work for you.

All shipping is free. Send cash/check/money order/ to:
Frank Ross
866 Kelmore St.
Moss Beach, CA. 94038
or PayPal to fbenross@pacbell.net
Ben CW3 2/10th AIR CAV FT ORD CA. (retired)
2006 Power Wagon-6spd, rear air bags, Diff Guards:Carli F. RockCrusher R., matching rim for spare tire, removed back seat for storage----I own the following: 2005 Hallmark pop-top Camper---1970 Scout 800 4x4 w/232ci 6cyl 4spd---2006 Yamaha XT225 Dual Sport---Pictures @ https://www.flickr.com/photos/powerwagon/collections