Need a New (Used) Truck

Buy / Sell / Trade - Got something to get rid of, or are looking for something specific?
Ducky's Dad
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Need a New (Used) Truck

Post by Ducky's Dad » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Nope, not another PW, I'm keeping my '05 forever. Finally need to replace the '98 GMC Z71 as my work/runaround truck. It has never been quite right, and it's finally at the point that I'm not going to repair it "just one more time." Purpose of this post is to see if anybody has or knows of a decent later model used truck in So Cal, preferably in Pasadena or Temecula area, but could be between San Diego and Bakersfield for the right truck. Not stuck on Ram, but would not mind a 3G 1500 or 2500. OK with full size Tundra or F150/250, but trying to avoid GM products unless I stumble into a tremendous deal. Truck must be four wheel drive and have at least an extended cab, short bed or long bed OK, gas or diesel, 1/2 or 3/4 or even one-ton. Lower mileage is better, but not looking for new. Something 3-4 years old in the 50-75M range is probably about the sweet spot. Just starting to look around because I got the bad news about the GMC this afternoon, checking CraigsList and FleaBay and calling a few local dealers. Thanks for any leads.