3rd Gen Rock Rails ---updated

Whatever you post here will be checked by a moderator before it goes public.
TwinStick

3rd Gen Rock Rails ---updated

Post by TwinStick » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:32 am

Brand spanking new. 3rd Gen PW Factory Rock Rails. Never installed. Complete, with ALL factory hardware & instructions. Bolts, nuts & washers & the locating wires.

No shipping. Pick up only. They are heavy. These are the real deal.

Realistic offers.
Last edited by TwinStick on Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TwinStick

Re: 3rd Gen Rock Rails

Post by TwinStick » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Thinking maybe I should do a pkg deal.

Brand new factory rock rails
Hellwig Load Pro 35, 4-leaf adjustable helper springs, just removed. Will clean up & paint if needed
8 new Mopar oil filters, in box's
Brand new Transfer Case Position Sensor, in box
Carli old style new track bar bushing & brand new threaded rod end, in plastic pkgs
Factory upper & lower control arms, not bent, in box
2 new atv CV boots for the G-56 manual transmission shifter boot, in box
new NAPA sway bar ends, in box
K & N washable, reusable air filter, in box, just cleaned & recharged.
Stock rear diff cover
P Crainium full rear diff spider guard
Stock front brake lines
Custom made tailgate weight transfer platform---so when you haul heavy atv's & such, the weight is transferred directly to the 2" receiver & won't bend your tailgate plus no more worries of cables failing after they corrode
And other stuff i forgot

+ brand new in box fog light set
+ brand new in box rear driveshaft u-joints

Will remove the 270 amp alt if someone is seriously interested in a pkg deal for all.

I think it is fairly safe to say that these are probably the last brand new set of 3rd gen rock rails, complete w/all hardware, left in existence. :lol:
Last edited by TwinStick on Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vanished
500_Posts
500_Posts

Re: 3rd Gen Rock Rails ---updated

Post by vanished » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:21 pm

I think you should donate the rails to the Smithsonian... LOL

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:48 pm

$600 cash for everything. You pick up. Willing to drive up to 1 hr to help with delivery if need be.

If no takers, it's all going with the truck. New truck has been or is being built as we speak, so.....

pzoeller

Post by pzoeller » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Hello,

I'm interested in the rock rails. Just curious where you are located? WNY is a big area. Going to have to pull in a favor and get someone to pick them up if I can make this work.

Thanks,

Phillip
Black 2006 QC Power Wagon - 315/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's - Bilstein 5100's - Upgraded "T" Steering - Line-X and Drop-in Liner - Eliminator Ultra AGM Battery - Randy Ellis Light Bar - Hella 700FF's - Hella 500FF's - K&N CAI - Locker Bypass - BackRack - Toolbox - Mopar Rock-Rails -

2006 Dodge PW
2005 TJ
2017 Grand Caravan GT
2003 Saturn ION
2008 F550 Dump
1955 CJ-5

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:04 pm

PM sent.

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Truck & everything listed is gone.........except for the rock rails & complete hardware. If interested, let me know.

:wtf:
Here is a WTF side note: When dealer ran the vin # on the PW, it came back showing a passenger side air bag recall---that we were never notified of.........that there is no fix for. That's right nobody makes a replacement for it. So, because of that, the dealer can not even resell my PW, by law. He said they will have to wholesale it at the auction. As a result he tried to give me WAY less than what we agreed upon. What a cluster fuck that was. I had to get loud & obnoxious, in front of other customers in the showroom. I told him this is horseshit, not only did you tell me how much you would give me, I have it in writing. Asked them if this is how you do business....bait & fucking switch ? One of the owners came out & asked what was going on. Told him I called 3 different times, to give them the vin# of my truck & every time they said no-we will do that when your new truck gets here. Not my fault, not my problem i said. Told him if you dick me & go back on your word & your writing, I will bad mouth you on line & to the 400 people i used to work with. Told him I would put a fucking sign in the bed of my truck telling everyone not to buy from you.
Owner told me to calm down, we will fix this. lol :lol: I said the ONLY fix is to honor your word & your writing. So, an hour later we shook hands & he made good, 4 hrs later, we drove our new truck home. I would post a picture, but since photobucket shit the bed, i don't know how to anymore. New cap & full extension bedslide are on the way too. 22mpg on the way home. :rockon: