2014 PW Wheels FS - Philly Area - $500.00

Whatever you post here will be checked by a moderator before it goes public.
Post Reply
User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am
Model Year: 2006
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

2014 PW Wheels FS - Philly Area - $500.00

Post by AceMan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Set of four 2014 PW Wheels and lugs. Approximately 4000 miles on them. I bought them in 2015 for $800. I know I won't get anything near that.

Best realistic offer!! :popcorn:

Buyer pays shipping, approximately 30 lbs per box from 19008.
Attachments
20150619_234706.jpg
20150619_234708.jpg
20150619_234717.jpg
20150619_234740.jpg
20150619_234738.jpg
20150619_234657.jpg
20181112_120626.jpg

User avatar
olyelr
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Posts: 3486
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 pm
Model Year: 2016
Location: Kewadin, MI

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by olyelr » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm

If you break them up, I would probably be interested in one of them for a spare tire.
2016 Ram Power Wagon Laramie - Granite Crystal Metallic - Ramboxes - 35” AT3W - TazerRAM

:patriot:

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am
Model Year: 2006
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by AceMan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:10 pm

olyelr wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm
If you break them up, I would probably be interested in one of them for a spare tire.
Thanks, but I'd rather keep them together as a set.

User avatar
olyelr
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Posts: 3486
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 pm
Model Year: 2016
Location: Kewadin, MI

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by olyelr » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:45 pm

AceMan wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:10 pm
olyelr wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm
If you break them up, I would probably be interested in one of them for a spare tire.
Thanks, but I'd rather keep them together as a set.
Totally understandable, just thought I would throw that out there!

Good luck with the sale! :cheers:
2016 Ram Power Wagon Laramie - Granite Crystal Metallic - Ramboxes - 35” AT3W - TazerRAM

:patriot:

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am
Model Year: 2006
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by AceMan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:54 pm

olyelr wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:45 pm
AceMan wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:10 pm
olyelr wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm
If you break them up, I would probably be interested in one of them for a spare tire.
Thanks, but I'd rather keep them together as a set.
Totally understandable, just thought I would throw that out there!

Good luck with the sale! :cheers:
Thanks. I know I won't get anywhere near $800, but I'll entertain anything reasonable

AlaskaTRX
50_Posts
50_Posts
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:27 am
Model Year: 2017
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by AlaskaTRX » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:11 pm

I’d make an offer if I thought shipping to Alaska wouldn’t be a raping... 😢

User avatar
Low_Sky
500_Posts
500_Posts
Posts: 927
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 7:12 pm
Model Year: 2015
Location: Eagle River, Alaska

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by Low_Sky » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:54 pm

AlaskaTRX wrote:I’d make an offer if I thought shipping to Alaska wouldn’t be a raping... Image
I know it would be. $400+ to get my Thuren suspension up here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
John
Alaska
2015 PW on 2.5" Thuren Kings
My build thread

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am
Model Year: 2006
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by AceMan » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:33 am

Low_Sky wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:54 pm
AlaskaTRX wrote:I’d make an offer if I thought shipping to Alaska wouldn’t be a raping... Image
I know it would be. $400+ to get my Thuren suspension up here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow. I think it's cheaper to ship it to other countries then to Alaska.!!!!

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am
Model Year: 2006
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by AceMan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:15 pm

Still got these!

User avatar
yooper68
50_Posts
50_Posts
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:20 am
Location: UP Michigan

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by yooper68 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:39 am

Sent you a PM
Trucks: 2003 4x4 Dodge 3/4 ton, 1972 4x4 Ford 3/4 ton (factory hi-boy), shopping for new Power Wagon (or may wait for 2020 model? - 75th year special edition?)

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am
Model Year: 2006
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by AceMan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:51 pm

yooper68 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:39 am
Sent you a PM
I responded back, but I'm not entirely sure my PM's or working. If not, let me know here.

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am
Model Year: 2006
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by AceMan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:59 pm

yooper68 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:39 am
Sent you a PM
I also have this posted at the Facebook Power Wagon Registry group. if you're not receiving my responses to your PMS, check out the post in the group in the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4464613 ... 8665463894

User avatar
yooper68
50_Posts
50_Posts
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:20 am
Location: UP Michigan

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by yooper68 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:49 am

AceMan - I did get your PM's and will call when I get a little more time. Sorry, I don't log on to the forum so often & the notification email was in my "Spam" folder.
Trucks: 2003 4x4 Dodge 3/4 ton, 1972 4x4 Ford 3/4 ton (factory hi-boy), shopping for new Power Wagon (or may wait for 2020 model? - 75th year special edition?)

User avatar
OffroadTreks
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2278
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:23 am
Model Year: 2015
Location: Nomadic
Contact:

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by OffroadTreks » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:21 pm

If you lived closer to me, I think I'd buy these.I like me some stock wheels with oversized tires.
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am
Model Year: 2006
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by AceMan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:31 pm

yooper68 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:49 am
AceMan - I did get your PM's and will call when I get a little more time. Sorry, I don't log on to the forum so often & the notification email was in my "Spam" folder.
Ok, sounds good

User avatar
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1488
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am
Model Year: 2006
Location: Delaware County, PA
Contact:

Re: 2014 PW Wheels FS

Post by AceMan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:31 pm

BoldAdventure wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:21 pm
If you lived closer to me, I think I'd buy these.I like me some stock wheels with oversized tires.
I wish I lived closer to you out there. You seem to have all the fun! :rockon:

Post Reply