Stuff that doesn't pertain to PWs and general chit-chat
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Re: Message to the DT crew

Post by AceMan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 pm

pdavey wrote:
ldgregory wrote:Yeah, that was kind of my point to him. You guys are adults, just because you're using my server resources for this forum, I don't own you. Just like if you go to Target, you're not prevented from later on visiting Walmart.

I'm not your mother, father, husband, wife or priest. Go forth and spread your seed all over the Internet for all I care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk over a 300 baud Racal-Vadic Acoustically Coupled Modem.
I thought if you were a Target customer you couldn't be a Walley World customer. It is a moral dilemma or conflict of interest or something :)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
LOL! Maybe only if you work for Wally World.

Posted by a malnourished, drunk Carrier Pigeon and Borg ENIAC TRS-80 nanobots @2.4k baud.
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by RustyPW » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 pm

This was my reply in that thread. sometimes, They forget who they really are, and it goes to they head. :roll:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram3500Dually
Since you like that other forum so much would you like to just stay there?

See, this is what is chasing people off of here.
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ
NRA - Benefactor, Golden Eagle. :lockedandloaded:

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Powerwagonmark » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:01 am

I got a PM from the mods at Dodgetalk :box:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerwagonMark
Quote:
If I receive one more complaint about you messaging guys to come to the other forum you will be indefinitely banned...

First off I doubt anyone complained. I told three people about the registry Pzoeller, 2010 wagon, and AndrewPinCo. Two of which private messaged me first and the only one I messeged was AndrewPinCo. I by no means told them to stop coming to Dodgetalk. I told them to check out the registry. I don't see the problem of telling other PW owners about another website with info on there trucks.

4. No shameless promotions of other related sites. There is no problem with occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered "SPAM" and is not allowed. Please have the decency of NOT putting links to them in your signature, profile or have a post, PM or Chat telling our members to come over to another related site.

I understand what your saying but the registry is not just another forum it is a website to register your PWs vin # find out specs and other info only on PWs. Like I said I wasn't going around messeging people to come to the registry. 2 guys with PWs pm'd me about something and I said by the way check out this site. I admit I did pm 1 guy. I told a total of 3 PW owners about a PW registry. I find it a little harsh to be threatend with being banned for that.
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON
Power Wagon= 12000lb Warn winch, Electronic Disconnecting Swaybar, Front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears

Upgrades= BDS 4" long arm lift, JBA Shorty headers, Custom MBRP Y-Pipe, MBRP Custom exhaust, Stainless Steel front and rear brake lines, Thuren Adjustable track bar with Fox Racing Steering Stabilizer, Thuren/Atlas custom leafs, Thuren 6" Coil Springs, Thuren Adjustable Shackles, Redhead steering box, Carli front diff guard, Airflow Snorkel, Vent Tubes Extended, Custom Rock Rails(made by me), Custom rear tube bumper(made by me), Rockcrusher rear diff guard, Bushwacker pocket flares, Trimmed fenders, DT Profab Steering Box Brace, Borgeson steering shaft, 1 Ton Tranny cooler, Mickey Thompson 17x9 Sidebiter Wheels, Pitbull Rockers 37x12.5x17, Road Armour front bumper trimmed for extra clearance with lightbar and 4 KC lights and 4 Piaa's, Procomp Explorer Lights mounted on backrack, Wireless winch remote, Tints, clear cab lights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, HighLift Jack, Tool box, RBP gas cover(piece of junk). Line-xed from head to toe. More straps, shackles and pulleys than I actually need.

VA_Wagon Man
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by VA_Wagon Man » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Mark, after hearing that........I'm sorry for all those that are left behind over there. I'm done. I have now officially made my last post, today, on that forum. They've done it to themselves. They won't lose much by me not posting there, but I'm not worried with them anymore. :run:
Long Gone:
'05 Silver Power Wagon: # 869: Custom Rear Hitch & Bed Clearance Mod, Custom Front and Rear Tubular Bumpers, Airflow 3rd Gen Snorkel, Diablo Sport Predator, 35x12.50 Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain, Flow Master 40, Mopar Rock Rails, Warn 15,000lb Winch,with Thermal Bypass, 4.56 Locking front and rear Diffs, Sway-bar disconnect, Uprgraded " T " steering linkage, Fully Skid plated with fore and aft bars, Carli Front Diff Protector, RockCrusher Rear Diff Pro, Bilstein 5100's with rear Custom Valving, Pit Slave Winch Strap, CajunPW PNP Locker By-Pass,

Follow Me, I'll Pull You Out...AFTER you pull me out......
Rausch Creek 2010 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Spring Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2012 Spring Run
Future Rausch Creek 2013 Spring Run June 22nd!

"There is no hunting, like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never cared for anything else thereafter." --Earnest Hemmingway--

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Powerwagonmark » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:12 pm

VA_Wagon Man wrote:Mark, after hearing that........I'm sorry for all those that are left behind over there. I'm done. I have now officially made my last post, today, on that forum. They've done it to themselves. They won't lose much by me not posting there, but I'm not worried with them anymore. :run:
Ya I am done also. I know for a fact no one complained because like I said I told 3 people 2 of which pm'd me first asking a question about my setup and after I answered there question I said by the way check out the powerwagonregistry. Thats all i said so that means the mods are reading PM's which is not rite because they are PERSONAL MESSEGES. There is no freedom of speech on Dodgetalk. The mods are forum nazis.
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON
Power Wagon= 12000lb Warn winch, Electronic Disconnecting Swaybar, Front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears

Upgrades= BDS 4" long arm lift, JBA Shorty headers, Custom MBRP Y-Pipe, MBRP Custom exhaust, Stainless Steel front and rear brake lines, Thuren Adjustable track bar with Fox Racing Steering Stabilizer, Thuren/Atlas custom leafs, Thuren 6" Coil Springs, Thuren Adjustable Shackles, Redhead steering box, Carli front diff guard, Airflow Snorkel, Vent Tubes Extended, Custom Rock Rails(made by me), Custom rear tube bumper(made by me), Rockcrusher rear diff guard, Bushwacker pocket flares, Trimmed fenders, DT Profab Steering Box Brace, Borgeson steering shaft, 1 Ton Tranny cooler, Mickey Thompson 17x9 Sidebiter Wheels, Pitbull Rockers 37x12.5x17, Road Armour front bumper trimmed for extra clearance with lightbar and 4 KC lights and 4 Piaa's, Procomp Explorer Lights mounted on backrack, Wireless winch remote, Tints, clear cab lights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, HighLift Jack, Tool box, RBP gas cover(piece of junk). Line-xed from head to toe. More straps, shackles and pulleys than I actually need.

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:28 pm

They may he just flagging the string, "powerwagonregistry."

Posted by a malnourished, drunk Carrier Pigeon and Borg ENIAC TRS-80 nanobots @2.4k baud.

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Image Image Image

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by RustyPW » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Ram Dually is getting out of touch with people. He is too quick to pull the trigger on people. Instaed of waiting for a bit. He shoots first, and doesn't ask questions later. Which is kind of sad for him. :roll:

This is Lvjunior's reply to Count Carl. Couldn't said it better myself.
"Forums all have their own personality. People will gravitate towards the group that most aligns with their way of thinking. Some forums are filled with grumpy senior citizens and some are filled with punk 20 somethings and the groups generally don't play nice together. There is room for multiple forums without loosing content.

By chastising the other forums or worse refusing to allow people to link to a technical article all you are going to accomplish is getting people to bash this forum on the other forums which will do nothing to make this one better. Many good people have left forums because of overly aggressive or overly intrusive moderators. When those people leave, the forum and all of its members lose."
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ

VA_Wagon Man
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by VA_Wagon Man » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 am

I swore I wouldn't post over on DT again, but if it's to direct people here, CAN YOU BLAME ME??? :thppt:

My most recent post on DT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigredt
I don't think mine is the same I get a very faint squeal at start up and just usually the first time I crank up in the morning. You guys think it may be the same. Plan on checking Idlers this weekend. what do you guys think about Power steering pump. Have they come up with a better one?

VA__Wagon Man: Yes, there is an upgrade for your '05.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyPW08
Change both your idlers to be on the safe side. Power steering pumps. No. We are stuck with what we got.

VA__Wagon Man: It's funny Rusty, I actually ran across a write up over on the R egistry for PW's foru m. There's a detailed write up, including NAPA part #'s and everything. :lol:

I'm sure I'll be banned soon. :rofl:
Long Gone:
'05 Silver Power Wagon: # 869: Custom Rear Hitch & Bed Clearance Mod, Custom Front and Rear Tubular Bumpers, Airflow 3rd Gen Snorkel, Diablo Sport Predator, 35x12.50 Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain, Flow Master 40, Mopar Rock Rails, Warn 15,000lb Winch,with Thermal Bypass, 4.56 Locking front and rear Diffs, Sway-bar disconnect, Uprgraded " T " steering linkage, Fully Skid plated with fore and aft bars, Carli Front Diff Protector, RockCrusher Rear Diff Pro, Bilstein 5100's with rear Custom Valving, Pit Slave Winch Strap, CajunPW PNP Locker By-Pass,

"There is no hunting, like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never cared for anything else thereafter." --Earnest Hemmingway--

Cactus Red

Post by Cactus Red » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:15 pm

I've pretty much decided to leave'm alone over there. I'd hate for them to delete info we have links to. Most of the FAQ's are still stored there - it was just too much stuff to try and transfer it all here. I think the word is out, and anyone searching for a Power Wagon forum will find us here quickly.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
I'm just along for the ride...

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Looks like Leif has to update the metatags to reflect 4G PWs, because it shows only 3G in the search results. Maybe add http://forums.powerwagonregistry.com in the tags, too, and/or add tags so the bots will find and show the actual forums link in the results.

Black '06 PW QC
Image Image Image

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 pm

AceMan wrote:Looks like Leif has to update the metatags to reflect 4G PWs, because it shows only 3G in the search results. Maybe add http://forums.powerwagonregistry.com in the tags, too, and/or add tags so the bots will find and show the actual forums link in the results.
And use some of that computer geek magic to get PW Registry to the top of the Google search!

Sent from an undisclosed location.
'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

pdavey
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by pdavey » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:29 pm

VA_Wagon Man wrote:I swore I wouldn't post over on DT again, but if it's to direct people here, CAN YOU BLAME ME??? :thppt:

My most recent post on DT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigredt
I don't think mine is the same I get a very faint squeal at start up and just usually the first time I crank up in the morning. You guys think it may be the same. Plan on checking Idlers this weekend. what do you guys think about Power steering pump. Have they come up with a better one?

VA__Wagon Man: Yes, there is an upgrade for your '05.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyPW08
Change both your idlers to be on the safe side. Power steering pumps. No. We are stuck with what we got.

VA__Wagon Man: It's funny Rusty, I actually ran across a write up over on the R egistry for PW's foru m. There's a detailed write up, including NAPA part #'s and everything. :lol:

I'm sure I'll be banned soon. :rofl:
They already put the xxxxxx's in on your post :(

Maybe we should create an image and put them on our signatures over there. They would automatically be all over the forum and would take a little time for the Mods to find it

Also is there a way to make particular threads private or only for registered users? This might be a good thread to do that for.

2005 Dodge Power Wagon QC Black - "Laramie"
Performance Mods:
  • Comp 260 Camshaft, Upgraded Valve Springs, Forged Push Rods, JBA Shorties, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Dual Cat Exhast (Side Swept), National Speed Custom Tune
Other Mods:
  • Kenwood KVT-719 w/ Garmin Navigation and Kenwood Rear Camera, JL Stealth Sub
Suspension/Protection Mods:
  • Carli Upper "Bomb Proof" Ball Joints, NAPA Lower Ball Joints, Thuren Adj Track Bar, Thuren Adjusted Fox Damper, T-Style Steering Upgrade, New Power Steering Pump, 2012 Power Steering Motor Upgrade, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Rear Shocks -Stage 1, Thuren Off-set Control Arms, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Front Shocks -Stage 2, 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler (previous tires Cooper STT), Carli Front Dif Gard,
Style/Other Mods:
  • KC LightBar Behind Tow Hooks Mount, 2 KC Slim Driving Lights, 2 KC Offroading Lights, Weatherguard Black Steel Truck Box, Winch TPS bypass, Warn Wireless Winch Module

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by RustyPW » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:14 pm

pdavey wrote: They already put the xxxxxx's in on your post :(

Maybe we should create an image and put them on our signatures over there. They would automatically be all over the forum and would take a little time for the Mods to find it

Also is there a way to make particular threads private or only for registered users? This might be a good thread to do that for.

This what I have on the bottom of my signature now.

Member of the "xxxxxxxxxxxxx Mob". :lol:
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Message to the DT crew

Post by ldgregory » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 pm

RustyPW wrote:

Is that like Member of the super porn mob! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk over a 300 baud Racal-Vadic Acoustically Coupled Modem.
2005 Dodge Power Wagon #9-05-0536

Join the Power Wagon Registry

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:
Wetsuit/BC drying hanger, high idle, black badges

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Message to the DT crew

Post by ldgregory » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 pm

RustyPW wrote:

Is that like Member of the super porn mob!

2005 Dodge Power Wagon #9-05-0536

Join the Power Wagon Registry

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:
Wetsuit/BC drying hanger, high idle, black badges

pzoeller

Post by pzoeller » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Powerwagonmark wrote:
VA_Wagon Man wrote:Mark, after hearing that........I'm sorry for all those that are left behind over there. I'm done. I have now officially made my last post, today, on that forum. They've done it to themselves. They won't lose much by me not posting there, but I'm not worried with them anymore. :run:
Ya I am done also. I know for a fact no one complained because like I said I told 3 people 2 of which pm'd me first asking a question about my setup and after I answered there question I said by the way check out the powerwagonregistry. Thats all i said so that means the mods are reading PM's which is not rite because they are PERSONAL MESSEGES. There is no freedom of speech on Dodgetalk. The mods are forum nazis.
:secret: One of them was me and I was already here since Lief (?) had sent me a PM which I appreciated........
Black 2006 QC Power Wagon - 315/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's - Bilstein 5100's - Upgraded "T" Steering - Line-X and Drop-in Liner - Eliminator Ultra AGM Battery - Randy Ellis Light Bar - Hella 700FF's - Hella 500FF's - K&N CAI - Locker Bypass - BackRack - Toolbox - Mopar Rock-Rails -

2006 Dodge PW
2005 TJ
2017 Grand Caravan GT
2003 Saturn ION
2008 F550 Dump
1955 CJ-5

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by RustyPW » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:07 am

ldgregory wrote:
RustyPW wrote:

Is that like Member of the super porn mob!
Yea, it's extra lonnnng. :jawdrop: :o :shock: :twisted: :thppt: :excited: :run: in my dreams. :doh:
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by RustyPW » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:39 am

Anybody notice that DT's server has been down for a day? I can't get on there to be a pest. :twisted:
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ

VA_Wagon Man
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by VA_Wagon Man » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:00 am

Yeah.......I can't post either. :lol:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Long Gone:

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Post by Pit Slave » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:16 am

I had zero problems, that might be the "fake ban" they're doing.
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826

I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

pdavey
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by pdavey » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:19 am

I can't access DT either. I will get onto the main page and then get a server too busy message.

2005 Dodge Power Wagon QC Black - "Laramie"
Performance Mods:
  • Comp 260 Camshaft, Upgraded Valve Springs, Forged Push Rods, JBA Shorties, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Dual Cat Exhast (Side Swept), National Speed Custom Tune
Other Mods:
  • Kenwood KVT-719 w/ Garmin Navigation and Kenwood Rear Camera, JL Stealth Sub
Suspension/Protection Mods:
  • Carli Upper "Bomb Proof" Ball Joints, NAPA Lower Ball Joints, Thuren Adj Track Bar, Thuren Adjusted Fox Damper, T-Style Steering Upgrade, New Power Steering Pump, 2012 Power Steering Motor Upgrade, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Rear Shocks -Stage 1, Thuren Off-set Control Arms, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Front Shocks -Stage 2, 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler (previous tires Cooper STT), Carli Front Dif Gard,
Style/Other Mods:
  • KC LightBar Behind Tow Hooks Mount, 2 KC Slim Driving Lights, 2 KC Offroading Lights, Weatherguard Black Steel Truck Box, Winch TPS bypass, Warn Wireless Winch Module

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 am

Nope on it right now....

John Adams - 1826

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 am

Interesting. I was on DT yesterday,and posted this AM with no problem.

'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:24 am

FirerescuePW wrote:Interesting. I was on DT yesterday,and posted this AM with no problem.

yup, i read the post about spacers and such.

John Adams - 1826

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:27 am

everyone that has the issues may need to clear your cache and /or cookies on your browser or Tapatalk.

John Adams - 1826