New (to me) toy for the stable

Stuff that doesn't pertain to PWs and general chit-chat
08TwinStickPW
250_Posts
250_Posts
Model Year: 2008

New (to me) toy for the stable

Post by 08TwinStickPW » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Picked up a 2003 Kawi KLX400SR Dual Sport, 4500 original miles, super clean, $3300.

Always wanted a bike, but not a big fan of cruisers (though I do like the V-Rods) and being a bigger guy along with the speed capable crotch rockets are not in the picture.

This thing is a freaking blast to ride, has 80-20 street tires now, either going SuperMoto over the winter or going knobies and a second bike along the line of a KTM Duke (not super Duke) in the spring.

The bike sits in the shed next to my Kawi Brute 750 quad (gotta rep team green lol).

Just though I would share.
08' Dodge RAM PowerWagon (Laramie, 6 Speed)
GO: Diablo tuned, AEM drop in, Magnaflow "Y" and 24" muffler (dumper over the axle)
Traction/Suspension:305-70-17 Toyo AT2's, DT Profab Steering Brace, Carli front diff guard.
See: Silver stars headlights, 9012 fogs, reprogrammed for fogs with high beams, (2)6" KC LED gravity in driving/spread behind the grill
Tunes:Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS w/stock infinity amp, Infinity ref. dash/reardoor speakers, kappa component front door, JL rear stealth box and JX500.1d.
Other: Dually marker light under the tailgate, 2013+ Red hemi badges, Bedtred bedliner and mopar rubber mat, Wheel well liners, rubber flaps, Bakflip MX4, W2W Mopar steps (bedlined black), weathertech front mats and rain deflectors.