space monkey...

Stuff that doesn't pertain to PWs and general chit-chat
Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

space monkey...

Post by Pit Slave » Wed May 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Here's one of the projects I'm working on at my job to give you guys an idea where my time goes....

http://www.laserfocusworld.com/articles ... e-iss.html
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826

I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: space monkey...

Post by ldgregory » Thu May 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Pretty damn cool if you ask me! Not many people get to say something they made with their own hands went into space and came back for them to disassemble for testing.
2005 Dodge Power Wagon #9-05-0536

Join the Power Wagon Registry

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:
Wetsuit/BC drying hanger, high idle, black badges

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Thu May 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Yea, I'm still not quite grasping the fact that I'm gonna be part of the history books. It's crazy to say the least!

John Adams - 1826

pdavey
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by pdavey » Thu May 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Really cool Pit. What an awesome accomplishment.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
2005 Dodge Power Wagon QC Black - "Laramie"
Performance Mods:
  • Comp 260 Camshaft, Upgraded Valve Springs, Forged Push Rods, JBA Shorties, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Dual Cat Exhast (Side Swept), National Speed Custom Tune
Other Mods:
  • Kenwood KVT-719 w/ Garmin Navigation and Kenwood Rear Camera, JL Stealth Sub
Suspension/Protection Mods:
  • Carli Upper "Bomb Proof" Ball Joints, NAPA Lower Ball Joints, Thuren Adj Track Bar, Thuren Adjusted Fox Damper, T-Style Steering Upgrade, New Power Steering Pump, 2012 Power Steering Motor Upgrade, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Rear Shocks -Stage 1, Thuren Off-set Control Arms, Thuren King 2.5 Custom Front Shocks -Stage 2, 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler (previous tires Cooper STT), Carli Front Dif Gard,
Style/Other Mods:
  • KC LightBar Behind Tow Hooks Mount, 2 KC Slim Driving Lights, 2 KC Offroading Lights, Weatherguard Black Steel Truck Box, Winch TPS bypass, Warn Wireless Winch Module

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Pit Slave » Thu May 24, 2012 11:49 pm

I'll tell you what would be really cool and out of this world, would be to rock crawl and off road the moon! How sweet would that be!?!? Wow, I mean, wow. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I ever get the opportunity to off road the moon....wow!

sent using outdated Bell Labs equipment via Tapatalk TOO

John Adams - 1826

VA_Wagon Man
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by VA_Wagon Man » Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 am

Pit Slave wrote:Yea, I'm still not quite grasping the fact that I'm gonna be part of the history books. It's crazy to say the least!
Just don't forget about us little folks when you make it big and get to go to the outer limits of the universe one day. :D That was really interesting to hear about all the stuff you're involved in. Keep up the good work. ;)
Long Gone:
'05 Silver Power Wagon: # 869: Custom Rear Hitch & Bed Clearance Mod, Custom Front and Rear Tubular Bumpers, Airflow 3rd Gen Snorkel, Diablo Sport Predator, 35x12.50 Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain, Flow Master 40, Mopar Rock Rails, Warn 15,000lb Winch,with Thermal Bypass, 4.56 Locking front and rear Diffs, Sway-bar disconnect, Uprgraded " T " steering linkage, Fully Skid plated with fore and aft bars, Carli Front Diff Protector, RockCrusher Rear Diff Pro, Bilstein 5100's with rear Custom Valving, Pit Slave Winch Strap, CajunPW PNP Locker By-Pass,

Follow Me, I'll Pull You Out...AFTER you pull me out......
Rausch Creek 2010 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Spring Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2012 Spring Run
Future Rausch Creek 2013 Spring Run June 22nd!

"There is no hunting, like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never cared for anything else thereafter." --Earnest Hemmingway--

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Fri May 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Far out man!
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)