Dirt time

Stuff that doesn't pertain to PWs and general chit-chat
verdesardog
500_Posts
500_Posts
Model Year: 2006

Dirt time

Post by verdesardog » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Shortly after returning home from Woodsmoke I'll be heading to California for Dirttime, another week long camping event focusing on survival. At Dirt time I'll be teaching fire making, modern survival and ancient technology methods.

You can find info about that by searching for dirttime on the net.
2006 Big Horn 2500 Ram CTD. IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING LIFE IN PEACE

chromedragon
50_Posts
50_Posts

Re: Dirt time

Post by chromedragon » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 pm

looks like an interesting site and the event sounds like fun. Is the event held in the same place each year? i did a quick spin through the forum and it seems to have a ton of info.
2006 Power Wagon Quad Cab Manual Moto Rims stock size, Cooper ATP, Dynatrac Ball joints, Dynatrac Free spin kit with Warn hubs, AmSteel blue 7/16 x 100' synthetics rope from Custom splice, Sony BT 602 stereo and backup camera etc. Rancho 9000XL adjustable shocks.

Special Licenses:
FAA Airframe and Power Plant
FCC Technician (Ham) KK6YCI

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
"No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.

Robert A. Heinlein

verdesardog
500_Posts
500_Posts
Model Year: 2006

Re: Dirt time

Post by verdesardog » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:17 am

chromedragon wrote:looks like an interesting site and the event sounds like fun. Is the event held in the same place each year? i did a quick spin through the forum and it seems to have a ton of info.

Dirttime is in a different place every year, this year it's in Santa Barbara county California near the Santa Ynez river.
2006 Big Horn 2500 Ram CTD. IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING LIFE IN PEACE