the 4th

Stuff that doesn't pertain to PWs and general chit-chat
Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

the 4th

Post by Pit Slave » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 am

Happy independence day everyone!!! ImageI'll try my best to not set the neighbors house on fire with all those fireworks and glycerin sticks! :rofl:
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826

I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Re: the 4th

Post by FirerescuePW » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:38 am

Happy Independence Day!

Thanks to all who continue the tradition of defending this great country set forth by our founders. :patriot: :notworthy: :patriot: :notworthy:
'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by RustyPW » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:38 pm

And remember that I am the guy working today to supply you all with power so that you can enjoy this 4th. $$$$$$$$ :excited:
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ
NRA - Benefactor, Golden Eagle. :lockedandloaded:

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Post by AceMan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Thank you, and the same to everyone! And good note, Mike, about honoring the ones who've served our country. :patriot:
And thank you Russ, for your efforts turning the hamster wheel keeping the lights in for everyone! :D

Posted by Nexus via Tapatalk. Please excuse any misspelling.
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by RustyPW » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:59 pm

AceMan wrote:Thank you, and the same to everyone! And good note, Mike, about honoring the ones who've served our country. :patriot:
And thank you Russ, for your efforts turning the hamster wheel keeping the lights in for everyone! :D

I'm hot and tired from that hamster wheel today. :wink:
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ
NRA - Benefactor, Golden Eagle. :lockedandloaded:

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

the 4th

Post by ldgregory » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Tell me about it. I haven't done any hamster work today and I'm seriously considering a nap before tonight's party. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk over a 300 baud Racal-Vadic Acoustically Coupled Modem.
2005 Dodge Power Wagon #9-05-0536

Join the Power Wagon Registry

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:
Wetsuit/BC drying hanger, high idle, black badges

Ken G.
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Ken G. » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:16 pm

:patriot: Happy Independence Day! Yep...let's never let ourselves forget the true meaning of days like this one and Memorial Day, too. Just chatted today with some good buddies of mine who are back across the big pond, out in the fight. I miss being out there sometimes, but I am glad I made through the military career in one piece.....some of America's best and brightest have paid the ultimate price, and I remember every one of my Brother-Warriors that are on that list. There were some tough times, but I wouldn't trade one minute of it. Days like this make me thankful to finally have the time to be a father and husband that is actually around for my family...plus time to do awesome trips like our recent Rausch Creek weekend! Best to you all and thanks for being good Americans! :patriot: :lockedandloaded: After seeing some of the Winch Mob's rigs and the weaponry each has...we'll lead the fight if we ever get invaded (Red Dawn), or if the zombies (read: masses of meth tweakers and bath salt freaks) attack! :wink:
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

2011 PW. AFE Full Metal Power Stage 2 CAI. Readylift T6 Billet leveling kit. Yakima Load Warrior bed rack on crossbars (reinforced). Hi-Lift w/ Baja-base, Powertank PT-10 w/ Monster Regulator, shovel, and axe mounted on bed rack. Radioshack CB. 5 x 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MTs on PW wheels. UWS truck bed box with tools and recovery gear. Bed-mounted Billet 4x4 Fuel and H2O Jerry cans w/carriers. Rausch Creek Limited Edition Modified Ranch Hand Grille Guard (currently undergoing radical surgery and modification). Carli front diff guard. Custom rock sliders and custom rear diff skid plate fabbed by Iron Pig Off Road.

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Ken G. wrote::patriot: Happy Independence Day! Yep...let's never let ourselves forget the true meaning of days like this one and Memorial Day, too. Just chatted today with some good buddies of mine who are back across the big pond, out in the fight. I miss being out there sometimes, but I am glad I made through the military career in one piece.....some of America's best and brightest have paid the ultimate price, and I remember every one of my Brother-Warriors that are on that list. There were some tough times, but I wouldn't trade one minute of it. Days like this make me thankful to finally have the time to be a father and husband that is actually around for my family...plus time to do awesome trips like our recent Rausch Creek weekend! Best to you all and thanks for being good Americans! :patriot: :lockedandloaded: After seeing some of the Winch Mob's rigs and the weaponry each has...we'll lead the fight if we ever get invaded (Red Dawn), or if the zombies (read: masses of meth tweakers and bath salt freaks) attack! :wink:
Amen to that, brother!

And thank you for your hard work and efforts in the fight. I'm also glad you made it in one piece, or we would have never been able to meet you!

Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image

verdesardog
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by verdesardog » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Yes, Happy Independance Day!
2006 Big Horn 2500 Ram CTD. IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING LIFE IN PEACE