OMG WTF !!! This man is CRAZY !!!

Stuff that doesn't pertain to PWs and general chit-chat
TwinStick

OMG WTF !!! This man is CRAZY !!!

Post by TwinStick » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:28 am

:wtf:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/28140 ... t-vehicles

:rant: :jawdrop: :doh: :angry: :box: :vomit: :secret: :winchmob: DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS AT ALL !!!! I gotta move the f*** out of this state SOON !!! I simply can't believe this tyrant. :wtf:

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Re: OMG WTF !!! This man is CRAZY !!!

Post by RustyPW » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:02 am

Talk about a dysfunctional unit! :shock: The guys in the little white jackets need to pick him up and take him away! Tyrant ain't the word for him. You now live in a 3rd world state! You guys elected him. So now you have to vote him out.
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ
NRA - Benefactor, Golden Eagle. :lockedandloaded:

Calvinm119
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Calvinm119 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:18 am

I think the author of the article was being facetious (at least I hope he/she was :doh: ) Recently a constitutional watchdog group posed as hippies around campuses across the country trying to get college students to sign a petition to ban pressure cookers :doh: . Sadly people actually believed them. Now I'm not that old, but good night how stupid can you be.... This country is all about power, and the elites do not want any of its citizenry to have any.
2017 Ram Power Wagon Tradesman:
Mods so far: K&N CAI, Weathertech floor mats, resonator delete, RBP Powder Coated Tip, Dodge Off Road Steering Box Brace

Gone but never forgotten:

2015 Ram 2500 Blue Streak Pearl: Tradesman w/ 6.4L Hemi, Rambox, electronic transfer case, 3.73s, LSD, BLD, Chrome appearance package, tailgate extender.
Mods so far- Mopar clearance Lights, Linex in bed, K&N CAI, Weathertech floor mats

2006 Dodge Ram Power Wagon

verdesardog
500_Posts
500_Posts
Model Year: 2006

Post by verdesardog » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 am

That HAS to be a joke...
2006 Big Horn 2500 Ram CTD. IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING LIFE IN PEACE

VA_Wagon Man
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by VA_Wagon Man » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:01 pm

verdesardog wrote:That HAS to be a joke...
It was done on purpose to make fun of the logic behind the SAFE act. Even though its not true, it makes perfect sense of their UNcommon sense.:evil:

Sent from the middle of nowhere.
Long Gone:
'05 Silver Power Wagon: # 869: Custom Rear Hitch & Bed Clearance Mod, Custom Front and Rear Tubular Bumpers, Airflow 3rd Gen Snorkel, Diablo Sport Predator, 35x12.50 Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain, Flow Master 40, Mopar Rock Rails, Warn 15,000lb Winch,with Thermal Bypass, 4.56 Locking front and rear Diffs, Sway-bar disconnect, Uprgraded " T " steering linkage, Fully Skid plated with fore and aft bars, Carli Front Diff Protector, RockCrusher Rear Diff Pro, Bilstein 5100's with rear Custom Valving, Pit Slave Winch Strap, CajunPW PNP Locker By-Pass,

Follow Me, I'll Pull You Out...AFTER you pull me out......
Rausch Creek 2010 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Spring Run
Rausch Creek 2011 Fall Run
Rausch Creek 2012 Spring Run
Future Rausch Creek 2013 Spring Run June 22nd!

"There is no hunting, like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never cared for anything else thereafter." --Earnest Hemmingway--

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:55 pm

:doh: Yeahhh, I gotta eat some crow on this one !!! :doh: My son just told me it was a joke. I was about ready to have an aneurysm over this. I printed it out & left it on the table. When i got up, there was a note from my son, that it was just a joke. :doh: :oops:

Thank GOD !!! :lol:

People should NOT DO THIS, it may give him new ideas !!! :angry:

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Calvinm119 wrote:I think the author of the article was being facetious (at least I hope he/she was :doh: ) Recently a constitutional watchdog group posed as hippies around campuses across the country trying to get college students to sign a petition to ban pressure cookers :doh: . Sadly people actually believed them. Now I'm not that old, but good night how stupid can you be.... This country is all about power, and the elites do not want any of its citizenry to have any.

After what they just did with the SAFE Act, ANYTHING is possible now. I would have bet the house that it would NEVER pass, yet it did. I thought the same thing---This can NOT POSSIBLY be true, yet now it is law. :doh:

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:02 pm

RustyPW wrote:Talk about a dysfunctional unit! :shock: The guys in the little white jackets need to pick him up and take him away! Tyrant ain't the word for him. You now live in a 3rd world state! You guys elected him. So now you have to vote him out.

:rant: Even if the whole rest of the state votes against him, he can still be re-elected as long as NYC votes for him. They simply have more people than the rest of the state. Thats why they give NYC everything & WNY nothing, except the shaft. :rant:

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by RustyPW » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:25 pm

If you read the comments below the article. The arthor of it said it was satire. But it does make you think about what these knucklehead could do in the future. :(
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:32 pm

I think that website is like The Onion, geared towards satire. It got you, Twin! :D

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts

Post by RustyPW » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:22 pm

AceMan wrote:I think that website is like The Onion, geared towards satire. It got you, Twin! :D
Got me too. Thinking it's NY and everything that goes on up there. :doh: Until I read down through the comments.
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 pm

RustyPW wrote:
AceMan wrote:I think that website is like The Onion, geared towards satire. It got you, Twin! :D
Got me too. Thinking it's NY and everything that goes on up there. :doh: Until I read down through the comments.
Same here. I really didn't realize it until reading through the comments.

Sent from the Nexus.
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image