Kinzer bumper- now from HCC off-road

Newbie Corner: New Members Must Post 1 post in this forum FIRST before posting elsewhere. This is a chance to let everyone know who you are, info about your wagon, etc.
Hobiecatalyst
Model Year: 2016

Kinzer bumper- now from HCC off-road

Post by Hobiecatalyst » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:35 pm

Hello to all at PWR!
Excited to be on! I am a first time poster and this is my introduction. Currently I do not own a PW, but I plan to in the next year.

I have joined PWR because I have been assigned as marketing and sales director of off road products for High Country Customs Llc: a steel fabrication company in Gypsum Colorado. The owner of the company bought a 16 Power Wagon and started off roading it heavily; that’s what he does. One of his first upgrade needs was for a front bumper. After a lot of shopping around he settled on the Kinzer Off-road bumper. Many of you on here (including some Admins) probably are familiar with the progression of that company and bumper. When HCC owner contacted Kinzer to buy one he discovered to long lead time to obtain one. Kinzer’s owner told him he would be the perfect candidate to purchase the bumper design and try to improve, produce and and sell this bumper on his own, since he has his own metal fab business with shop capabilities to do so. So he did. That was Spring 2019.

I’ll spare many details for the sake of this intro, but will say the design of the Kinzer bumper are very much the same, but with huge improvements on the welding integrity and appearance and overall quality. Several bumpers have been produced and are ready to be shipped. (This itself is huge improvement to lead time to customers). Every bumper produced by HCC has been personally overseen by the owner himself.

We are excited to announce to this PWR forum our entrance into this market of off road products. I will be on this forum to be the direct contact to any of you that have questions, comments and concerns about this bumper and it’s function and quality. As you will see it is a fantastic design that allows much needed front terrain clearance and approach angle improvement, plenty of access to the winch, and looks really sharp.

For now HCC is focused on the production quality of just this front bumper. It fits all Ram 2500 4x4 4th generation (2010-18) Future plans may call for making another design this bumper so that can fit Cummins trucks. It can be purchased at:
https://www.highcountrycustoms.net/

And I will say I personally can vouch for the owner’s fabrication skills and experience, and also his passion and knowledge for all things pertaining to off-roading. I personally own a Toyota based rock crawler that the owner built entirely himself.
So, that’s our intro. I’m happy to answer questions about this. Thanks for reading.
Check out pics and media on this:
Facebook- High Country Customs
Instagram- @hccoffroad

ghaugo
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Re: Kinzer bumper- now from HCC off-road

Post by ghaugo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:30 am

I am headed out to Gypsum this Friday to pick up my new bumper from HCC, and I hope to have some photos to share soon afterwards. I always liked the look of this bumper on some of the trucks on the forum, so I was excited to hear they were available again. Can't wait for Friday!
2012 Power Wagon
Frame-welded Aluminess Rock Sliders, Kenda Klever RT (35/12.50R17), ARE Z-Series Topper, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Husky X-act Contour Mats, Purple Cranium Diff Covers Front and Rear, Dodge Offroad Steering Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Thuren Short Arms, Thuren Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks, Airlifter Ultimate 5000 airbags, Daystar Cradles, High Country Customs Bumper, Dynatrac ball joints, WWSP HD Towing Valve Body, PML Transmission pan, Thuren XD Swaybar Links, Thuren XS front coils, Abel Components Full Swaybar Bypass, All AMSOIL fluids from Code4Synthetics.com

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Post by AceMan » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:24 pm

Hobiecatalyst wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:35 pm
Hello to all at PWR!
Excited to be on! I am a first time poster and this is my introduction. Currently I do not own a PW, but I plan to in the next year.

I have joined PWR because I have been assigned as marketing and sales director of off road products for High Country Customs Llc: a steel fabrication company in Gypsum Colorado.
Hi

I can set you up as a vendor, if you like. To be fair to the other vendors here, we would request a vendor donation.

Contact me directly, if you like.
Ace

Punishher7
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Punishher7 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:54 pm

The bumper looks great. Is there an option for retaining the factory parking sensors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RustyPW
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by RustyPW » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:05 pm

Welcome to the forum. :mrgreen:

:winchmob:
PWOC #53
2008 POWER WAGON RC

My build thread. http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2826 :cash: :cash:

Moab '09, '10, '12, '14.
Rausch Creek - Summer '10, Spring-Fall '11, Spring '12, Summer '13, Summer '14, Summer '15, Summer '16, Summer '17, Summer '18, Summer '20, Summer '22,
AOAA Summer '19.

Russ
NRA - Benefactor, Golden Eagle. :lockedandloaded:

TommyDuncan
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2018

Post by TommyDuncan » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:30 pm

Did I see a promo until the end of the year somewhere?
Maybe on IG?
If I didn't just buy wheels and tires I would bite!

Bill2014
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Model Year: 2014

Post by Bill2014 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:43 pm

Welcome to the Group! :cheers:
2014 Power Wagon Laramie
Titan V5 2.5" Receiver Pintle Hook
Warn wireless winch controller
.188" DOM White Knuckle Rock Sliders
Locker Bypass & Nanny Kill Switch

Moab 2006

Mule007
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by Mule007 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:24 am

Welcome to the forum, nice to have a front bumper vendor!
:patriot:2005 Mineral Grey; QC- #0666: "Laramie", power heated Leather seats, tow mirrors, dual zones, Alpine 9 speaker surround sound, steering wheel cruise control, music & volume controls; remote start, 6 CD player, AC; dark charcoal silver interior.
Additions: Frame mounted .188 DOM 3" steel rock rails, low profile steps;1.5” Skyjacker leveling kit; Bully Dog GT Platinum A-pillar mount programmable performance chip, monitor,& tuner; Linex Platinum OTR HD bed & rock panel coating; Red Ryder matching cab high fiberglass canopy; 2” Linex brush guard w/4-4” Halogen off road lights; Hopkins Trailer Mate brake controller; Bearcat Pro 68XL CB; Mopar black fender flares; PW winch accessory kit/remote control.
Tools: hand tools, 60” Extreme High Lift; rigging; straps; shackles; F&R chains; (2ea) rear wheel well NATO 20 L narrow gas cans & 5# extinguishers
Updates: Jasper Remfgr’d 5.7 Hemi Engine; Open Range AT 35x12.5 x17 MP3 10 ply E tires; Moog HD U/L front axle ball joints & wheel bearings; new link, sway, y bar & bushing assemblies; fuel pump; A/C exhaust fan & compressor;1 ton HEMI transmission cooler; OEM radiator; front pinion seal & bearing; Denso 180-amp alternator; Megatron 850 CCA HD battery; water pump, serpentine belt, Bilstein 2 5100 shocks/HD steering damper; F&R locker motors,sensors/u joints; 3" Magna flow cat back rear exit dual exhausts; Performance Brake/slotted rotor/caliper/pads