New Severe Gear Oil Package

ghaugo
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2012

New Severe Gear Oil Package

Post by ghaugo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:52 pm

SVOPK.jpg
Amsoil's gear lube is the first product I began using on my truck, and it has been outstanding! Now they are offering this same product in 75W-90 and 75W-140 gear lube in this new package which allows the user to squeeze the oil into the differential without needing a pump! I have always disliked the pumps or the standard gear oil bottles, so I am excited to try this out when I need to change my gear oil. All you have to do is squeeze the oil right out of the package! If you have questions or would like to order, please don't hesitate to contact me or shop from my website.

Code4synthetics.com

If you are unfamiliar with the Severe Gear Oil, there are several posts on the forum regarding its use, and if you would like send me a message for a copy of the technical data bulletin regarding the product.
2012 Power Wagon
Frame-welded Aluminess Rock Sliders, Kenda Klever RT (35/12.50R17), ARE Z-Series Topper, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Husky X-act Contour Mats, Purple Cranium Diff Covers Front and Rear, Dodge Offroad Steering Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Thuren Short Arms, Thuren Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks, Airlifter Ultimate 5000 airbags, Daystar Cradles, High Country Customs Bumper, Dynatrac ball joints, WWSP HD Towing Valve Body, PML Transmission pan, Thuren XD Swaybar Links, Thuren XS front coils, Abel Components Full Swaybar Bypass, All AMSOIL fluids from Code4Synthetics.com

ghaugo
50_Posts
50_Posts

Re: New Severe Gear Oil Package

Post by ghaugo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:23 am

I have had a few customers who recently changed their gear oil using these packages, and they both spoke very highly of them. The one said it was the cleanest diff fluid change he has performed. He recently changed all of his fluids to Amsoil, and he told me these packages were the best part of the process. I am looking forward to changing mine over this winter when I change the oil. I will try to do some photos of what the new packages look like in action.

:D
2012 Power Wagon
Frame-welded Aluminess Rock Sliders, Kenda Klever RT (35/12.50R17), ARE Z-Series Topper, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Husky X-act Contour Mats, Purple Cranium Diff Covers Front and Rear, Dodge Offroad Steering Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Thuren Short Arms, Thuren Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks, Airlifter Ultimate 5000 airbags, Daystar Cradles, High Country Customs Bumper, Dynatrac ball joints, WWSP HD Towing Valve Body, PML Transmission pan, Thuren XD Swaybar Links, Thuren XS front coils, Abel Components Full Swaybar Bypass, All AMSOIL fluids from Code4Synthetics.com

ghaugo
50_Posts
50_Posts

Re: New Severe Gear Oil Package

Post by ghaugo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:53 pm

I changed the fluid in my front and rear diffs today mainly to see how the new packaging worked. I had been towing, hauling, in-town driving, and off roading this year with minimal "easy" miles. I wanted to see how the diffs looked after around 8,200 miles with lots of hard use. The oil looked brand new which I expected. My filtermag magnets collected all the metal, and my locker magnets had much less metal sludge on them this time.

The packaging these guys made is a game changer for diff service jobs! I hate using the old pump method, and the other style of bottles never worked for me either. These packs are amazing. The ease of use is totally unlike other packages I have used before. If you haven't tried them, you have to give it a shot the next time you change our diff fluid. I recently had another PWR order some of the 75W-90, so let me know if you need anything. Amsoil is making some great products that have been extremely effective in my PW. The Severe Gear is one of their best products. :patriot:
2012 Power Wagon