New Severe Gear Oil Package

ghaugo
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2012

New Severe Gear Oil Package

Post by ghaugo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:52 pm

SVOPK.jpg
Amsoil's gear lube is the first product I began using on my truck, and it has been outstanding! Now they are offering this same product in 75W-90 and 75W-140 gear lube in this new package which allows the user to squeeze the oil into the differential without needing a pump! I have always disliked the pumps or the standard gear oil bottles, so I am excited to try this out when I need to change my gear oil. All you have to do is squeeze the oil right out of the package! If you have questions or would like to order, please don't hesitate to contact me or shop from my website.

Code4synthetics.com

If you are unfamiliar with the Severe Gear Oil, there are several posts on the forum regarding its use, and if you would like send me a message for a copy of the technical data bulletin regarding the product.
2012 Power Wagon
Aluminess Rock Sliders, Cooper STT Pro 315/70/17, ARE Z-Series Topper, FilterMag GP101 (front and rear diffs), DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Skanda Kryptec Typhoon seat covers, Husky X-act Contour Mats, Purple Cranium Diff Covers Front and Rear, Dodge Offroad Steering Brace, Volant CAI with Donaldson PowerCore Filter, Thuren Track Bar, Thuren Short Arms, All AMSOIL fluids from Code4Synthetics.com