Code4Synthetics

ghaugo
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Code4Synthetics

Post by ghaugo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Winch Mob,

My name is Gar Haugo. I am a fellow Power Wagon owner, and I am also an Independent Amsoil Dealer. I started using Amsoil products with my Power Wagon when I switched over to the Severe Gear Oil in both differentials. Since then I have switched all my vehicles over to Amsoil products, and my engines are all very happy with the change!

I intend to keep my PW for a long time, and I use it for towing, hauling, and wheelin'. Amsoil products were the best products I could find to use to meet those goals. I use the transmission fluid, brake fluid, engine oil, coolant, power steering fluid, fuel additives, 2-cycle oil, gun oil, metal protectant, degreaser, gun cleaner, gear oil, small engine oil, and synthetic grease. I have been very satisfied with each of their products which is why I chose to be a dealer.

If you are looking for some great products to use on any of your vehicles, just let me know. I would be happy to help you out.

Code4Synthetics.com

970-980-7482
-or-
Just send me a message through the site.

AMSOIL_Logo_wTag.jpg
2012 Power Wagon
Frame-welded Aluminess Rock Sliders, Kenda Klever RT (35/12.50R17), ARE Z-Series Topper, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Husky X-act Contour Mats, Purple Cranium Diff Covers Front and Rear, Dodge Offroad Steering Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Thuren Short Arms, Thuren Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks, Airlifter Ultimate 5000 airbags, Daystar Cradles, High Country Customs Bumper, Dynatrac ball joints, WWSP HD Towing Valve Body, PML Transmission pan, Thuren XD Swaybar Links, Thuren XS front coils, Abel Components Full Swaybar Bypass, All AMSOIL fluids from Code4Synthetics.com