4th gen units ready to ship immediately.

Plug-N-Play Locker Bypass Kits

Moderator: myoung84

Laramiewagon14
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2014

Re: 4th gen units ready to ship immediately.

Post by Laramiewagon14 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:05 am

Are these still being made? looks like no ones getting a response.
2014 Laramie PW died '16
2016 Laramie PW 37 Yokohama Geolandar G003’s, Thuren Fab Overland 1.5", Thuren rear track bar, Sport tail lights, modified Ranch hand rear bumper
17+ PW grille

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:37 am

myoung84 sold his PW almost 2 years ago, and sold off his stock of components to CajunPW to take over the bypass business. Cajun has since disappeared, as well. I don't believe there are any other options at this time.

Maybe the mods should review the bypass threads and delete or lock them.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

NickPic83
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by NickPic83 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 am

FirerescuePW wrote:myoung84 sold his PW almost 2 years ago, and sold off his stock of components to CajunPW to take over the bypass business. Cajun has since disappeared, as well. I don't believe there are any other options at this time.

Maybe the mods should review the bypass threads and delete or lock them.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Good thinking. Maybe they can add a sticky in their vendor section too saying that

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OffroadTreks
Model Year: 2015

Post by OffroadTreks » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:35 am

What moderators? This site is on auto pilot or something.
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
-------
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]
------
Full-Size Off-Road Events & Overland Adventures

Brakelate
Model Year: 2013

Post by Brakelate » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:39 pm

:angry: What a tease of a thread.

OK, so I am sure it is a well covered topic, but I would like a current solution as of August 2017; What are my options for gaining full time "Manual" control over my Lockers, and if possible, the Front Swaybar Disconnect as well on my 2013 PW ?

Thanks Guys!

mopar

Post by mopar » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:35 am

Any of these available ? :poke:

13BlkPowerWagon
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2013

Post by 13BlkPowerWagon » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:58 am

No... You could hardwire the lockers, but that'll require bypassing the factory switch. Might screw with your smartbar too (I don't remember).

I plan on keeping my truck for a while, so I'm tempted just to hardwire them. They'll have instant engagement, but you won't have any feedback that they're locked (other than the feel). Make sure you use some sort of safety method so they can't get bumped on accidentally. Switch with a cover is one method, I prefer those for the actual lockers, and a enable/disable switch that powers both of those switches mounted somewhere else entirely (next to the steering wheel, on the drivers side is nice since no one else can reach there).

I'm a pretty well experienced mechanical/electrical/controls engineer, and even I don't want to screw around with figuring out the CAN signal, then making the circuit to trick the smartbar into accepting that signal. It's not simple... If someone already had the code to do it, and the circuit laid out, and was willing to share/sell that, I would toy with the idea of building the boards and harness to make them and sell them.

OffroadTreks
Model Year: 2015

Post by OffroadTreks » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:39 am

All the people making units you can buy seem to have gone AWOL from the site. Might as well stop bothering with these threads. Best bet is to research and DIY or find a someone selling one they never installed.
2015 Power Wagon Laramie - "ROCKLANDER"
-------
[Build Thread] [Instagram] [Youtube]
------
Full-Size Off-Road Events & Overland Adventures