3G front tow hitch

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
Bgeraurd

3G front tow hitch

Post by Bgeraurd » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:42 pm

Anybody running a 2" reciever on the front of their third gens with the factory winch mount? I need to load a few dead vehicles on my flatbed trailer.

Powagone

Re: 3G front tow hitch

Post by Powagone » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:59 pm

Legend Bullnose ranchhand BTD031BLR.png
I was looking at getting one of Ranch hands bumpers a while back that looked like it would work. Still haven't commited to it though. This image is from their website.
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)

aquaholic
Model Year: 2011

Post by aquaholic » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:03 pm

i believe Curt makes a front tow hitch that fits with the PW winch still in place. i saw it on etrailers website.
2011 and 2016 Power Wagons

Ducky's Dad
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by Ducky's Dad » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:06 pm

I just put an ICI Magnum winch bumper on the front of my Tundra. ICI offers a front receiver that bolts onto the bumper where the roller/fairlead would go, so eliminates ability to use winch and receiver at the same time on that particular bumper. With the PW hidden mount, that shouldn't be a problem.