Anzo Tailights

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
ramv
500_Posts
500_Posts

Anzo Tailights

Post by ramv » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:56 pm

I had cracked my DS LED stock tail light about a year ago. It was getting a lot of water into it, so I was researching alternatives. Then last weekend I smoked a post and took it out altogether so time for a decision!

I didn't like the oem chrome, so I was planning on doing the OEM Sport ones, but I liked the smoke look of the Anzo's better, especially with my truck. They were less than two new OEM, but more than one replacement chrome. Rockauto had the best price.

quality felt very good. Perfect fit. Plug into the OEM harness (they come with a secondary harness and a big resistor pack if you don't have OEM LEDs but I just left those in the box.)

I would say I like the LED backup lights better than OEM, (you can see the difference when I have my halogen foglights on in the last photo).

So far, very please, drove 150 miles today, trailer and none, no computer issues.
file-46.jpeg
file-47.jpeg[/attachment ][attachment=1]file2-3.jpeg
file1-3.jpeg
Attachments
file-47.jpeg
file2-3.jpeg
2016 Laramie; 5.13s, Locker Bypass, WK sliders, 35" Toyo MT, 2Lo Kit, ProCal, Hemifever tune, Airbags/Cradles, Thuren 2.5" King w/ Boogie Bumps, Warn SDP6000