Trimming the OEM Front Bumper???

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
Easttnrhino
250_Posts
250_Posts
Model Year: 2017

Re: Trimming the OEM Front Bumper???

Post by Easttnrhino » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:20 am

You are exactly right it does not help anything but looks, would and hope to do bumpers some day, front similar to mike keys and the rear like the diesel products guys. I was taking to my friend who owns Tony's Toys about them and he came up with that piece to cover the ugly till I can do different.
Enjoying beautiful east TN

Reloaderguy
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2016

Post by Reloaderguy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:03 pm

I was just having a little fun. I would prefer if my truck didn't have any chrome but it has kind of grown on me. I like your solution though, it's a lot better than chopping up the bumper or taking off the valence and leaving an empty gap.

NickTF
250_Posts
250_Posts
Model Year: 2014

Post by NickTF » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:31 pm

I removed my valence. For now, I kind of like the MIchael Strahan look. Two more days and the coils will be here. With the front of the truck up another 1.5" or so i'll have a better gauge on my final opinion.