Rambox Panel Warping

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
PowerWagon
Model Year: 2019

Re: Rambox Panel Warping

Post by PowerWagon » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:32 pm

I bought my 2019 at the end of May. I've had it back twice already to have them work on the drivers side lid. It;s separating from the inner panel, and warping, again. So I'll be calling the dealer again tomorrow to take it back again. Pisses me off that a truck this expensive has such mickey mouse problems. I think I've opened them twice to use them in three months, it just shakes apart driving it down the road. I'd hate to see what would happen if I took it off road and bounced it around.

waldo
250_Posts
250_Posts
Model Year: 2007

Re: Rambox Panel Warping

Post by waldo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:31 pm

PowerWagon wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:32 pm
I bought my 2019 at the end of May. I've had it back twice already to have them work on the drivers side lid. It;s separating from the inner panel, and warping, again. So I'll be calling the dealer again tomorrow to take it back again. Pisses me off that a truck this expensive has such mickey mouse problems. I think I've opened them twice to use them in three months, it just shakes apart driving it down the road. I'd hate to see what would happen if I took it off road and bounced it around.
I've passed on the ram boxes on my last two trucks. Prefer a conventional bed. Now I'm glad. Same reason I never buy a truck with a sunroof.
2007 and 2019 Power Wagons