Finally Buying a PW

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
loveracing1988
250_Posts
250_Posts

Re: Finally Buying a PW

Post by loveracing1988 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Those are the liners I have in my truck and they are awesome. The only difference is I bought the cabelas version which is identical just a few dollars cheaper.

olyelr
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2016

Post by olyelr » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:42 pm

I have the weathertechs in my jeep. I have no complaints with them at all. Very nice.

We went with the new style Husky liners for my wifes Yukon. No complaints with those either.

Its been a while since you posted pics of the truck. Whats the hold up? :P
2016 Ram Power Wagon Laramie - Granite Crystal Metallic - Ramboxes - 35” AT3W - TazerRAM

:patriot:

TheWorstKind
Model Year: 2015

Post by TheWorstKind » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:37 pm

olyelr wrote:

Its been a while since you posted pics of the truck. Whats the hold up? :P

Well, as easy as it would be to blame the hurricane for the lack of PW pics, the truth of the matter is: my wife has taken the PW from me! :o

The reason she is getting away with that cruel behavior is that I am simply not man enough to overcome the pain in my left shoulder and climb into the thing on the driver's side. :oops: I have had to settle and the drive the old Powerstroke. Tomorrow morning, though, I have surgery, and I will be as good as new shortly. I will then rightfully reclaim MY Power Wagon! :lol:
2015 PW Laramie in Granite

Current Mods: Weathertech Digital Floor Liners, Opti-Coat Pro, 35 inch Duratracs, ARE Cap, full Bed Rug, shock for tailgate.

Wish List: White Knuckle Sliders, maybe 37s.

Jesus Christ is God's son.

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:12 am

Speedy recovery. And that is awesome that your wife likes to drive a PW!
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)

TheWorstKind

Post by TheWorstKind » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:12 am

GunniPWguy wrote:Speedy recovery. And that is awesome that your wife likes to drive a PW!
Thank you. I had my first pain-free day yesterday in about four months (thanks to a block administered by the anesthesiologist) - man, I had forgotten what it is like! I will work very hard to rehab that shoulder. In two years time, I plan on a big trip out west (was going to go this year, but, alas, plans changed unexpectedly :o !

My Sweetie is, indeed, pretty awesome. She looks good in a ball-cap, too, and even likes beer!!!

Current Mods: Weathertech Digital Floor Liners, Opti-Coat Pro, 35 inch Duratracs, ARE Cap, full Bed Rug, shock for tailgate.

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:17 pm

TheWorstKind wrote:
GunniPWguy wrote:Speedy recovery. And that is awesome that your wife likes to drive a PW!
Thank you. I had my first pain-free day yesterday in about four months (thanks to a block administered by the anesthesiologist) - man, I had forgotten what it is like! I will work very hard to rehab that shoulder. In two years time, I plan on a big trip out west (was going to go this year, but, alas, plans changed unexpectedly :o !

My Sweetie is, indeed, pretty awesome. She looks good in a ball-cap, too, and even likes beer!!!
Keeper! :cheers:
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)

Graveltravels
500_Posts
500_Posts
Model Year: 2014

Post by Graveltravels » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Good on you man!! Glad you beat it, even better not to go thru the agony of months of wondering whether you'll make it or not. A buddy of mine dealt with it in his arm, over the course of several years, and his marriage is still shaky. It's hard on people, living with death right there. So, I can say, I'm happy for you! And happy you joined here. This is a great group!! Congrats on the wagon, and thank God you've overcome!! If you make it west, make it to Alberta and BC, and il be happy to show you sites few ever see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graveltravels
500_Posts
500_Posts
Model Year: 2014

Post by Graveltravels » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:55 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444272897.641098.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444272877.607026.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azracer
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by azracer » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:31 am

Graveltravels wrote: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Left or right turn in that second photo is out of the question LOL.
My build 2009 3G
http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2305

Beginners reading list:
1) Quigley’s Anglo-American Establishment – 354 pages http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/the_a ... shment.pdf
2) Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Antony C. Sutton 165 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... tion-5.pdf
3) Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler by Antony C. Sutton 148 pages https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sut ... Hitler.pdf
4) Wall Street and FDR by Antony C. Sutton 177 pages http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2007/02/125049.pdf
5) Dishonest Money by Joseph Plummer 175 pages http://joeplummer.com/dishonest-money.html
6) None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen 197 pages http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/libra ... y_1971.pdf
David Rockefeller: Memoirs (The story of traitors)
http://www.devvy.com/pdf/2006_November/ ... rnment.pdf

TheWorstKind

Post by TheWorstKind » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:00 pm

That second picture....Wow! Though, to be true, the first picture is quite awesome, too!