Gen4 locker bypass install

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
altaguy
Model Year: 2012

Gen4 locker bypass install

Post by altaguy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:41 am

Hey Guys,

I need a little help. I received one of Shelby's (CajunPW) bypass kits along with the instructions to install it but there seems to be a discrepancy between them.

I have 1 main harness that (according to the instructions) has a T connector, a connector going to the front diff and a connector along with pos and neg that goes over to the main battery. This connector is for the rear diff and according to the instructions, there is supposed to be another harness that plugs into this one that goes all the way back to the rear diff. This second harness I do not have.

Is there a place up by the main battery that I can plug this harness into the factory harness?

Shelby isn't sure and asked me to post on here and I have emailed Morgan but even though he comes on here all the time, he never replies back.

JBM Power Wagon
500_Posts
500_Posts

Re: Gen4 locker bypass install

Post by JBM Power Wagon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:48 am

You are missing a second harness that goes from the connector that also has the battery connections all the way back to the rear diff.
Loving my 3/4 ton version of my old Jeep TJ!!!!!

myoung84
Vendor
Vendor

Post by myoung84 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:13 pm

I spoke with Shelby today and it sounds like the 2nd extension harness didn't get shipped. He'll get you taken care of.

And I don't see that I've gotten any emails from you. If you're emailing lockerbypass@outlook.com, that email address was also turned over to Shelby.
2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front and Rear Shocks | Movotech UCA's
AirLift 100 Air Bags | Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug

myoung84
Vendor
Vendor

Post by myoung84 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:26 pm

myoung84 wrote:I spoke with Shelby today and it sounds like the 2nd extension harness didn't get shipped. He'll get you taken care of.

And I don't see that I've gotten any emails from you. If you're emailing lockerbypass@outlook.com, that email address was also turned over to Shelby.
I just realized that I never changed my email address on here from the lockerbypass email, so if you emailed me from the site, it was sent to Shelby.
2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman
Retro Shop Custom FXR Projectors | Diablo inTune | Moe's 87mm TB | BT Oil Catch Can
Toyo A/T II Tires | Bilstein 5100 Front and Rear Shocks | Movotech UCA's
AirLift 100 Air Bags | Bestop PowerBoards | RollBak Bed Cover | BedRug