Anyone tuned their tranny shifts with Superchips

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
dodgeman324
50_Posts
50_Posts

Anyone tuned their tranny shifts with Superchips

Post by dodgeman324 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:55 am

Hey everyone, my Superchips Cortex comes today and I was wanting to ask if anyone here has custom tuned their tranny shift points with a Superchips? If so, would you mind sharing your numbers for each gear? I used to have a 4.7L Ram, and I tuned the tranny on there as well but I would assume there is a decent difference between a 1500 4.7 and 2500 Hemi as far as where the upshifts and downshifts would feel better at. Just curious really, no huge importance on this. Thanks.
Brandon T. - HollyFrontier / US Army Reserves - 13+ years combined Active and Reserves with 1 tour to Iraq in 2009.
2005 Dodge Ram SRT10 Quad Cab, with lots of upgrades = 600+whp/650+wtq.
2012 Chrysler Town and Country Limited, Pentastar V6, Dual DVD.

Former Vehicles:
2005 Dodge Ram PowerWagon, lots of upgrades.
2006 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 4.7L, White, Black wheels, K&N CAI, 70mm Throttle body, Superships, E-Fan conversion, LED Tails/3rd Brake, HID's
2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet, Red, Sirius, Push button start, Pentastar.
2007 Dodge Powerwagon, 35inch Nitto's, AEM ColdAir, Flowmaster 40 (Oh I will miss you sooooooo much and I will buy you again when times are right)
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee, QuadraDrive II, 2 inch lift, 31inch offroad tires. (Will also miss you too, I'll miss all the times a guy in a Wrangler says "You can't do this in THAT!" and then I do it without problems)
2004 Dodge Durango Crew Cab, 4X2, Rhinoliner, K&N Airfilter.
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Kenne Bell Supercharger Kit, Custom Headers, Borla exhaust, 508rwhp.
1998 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
1994 Dodge Ram Regular Cab (my first vehicle, besides the hand me down 1988 Ford Ranger)

Married 13 year, Father to Braden (9 yrs) and Mia (5 yrs).