What model is my PW?

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
PWDan
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2010

What model is my PW?

Post by PWDan » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:42 pm

I know it's a dumb question for me to ask about my own truck but I bought it used and got no owners manual or window sticker. I think it's a tradesman based on the vinyl floors, factory trailer brake control, floor storage boxes and manual cloth seats with no lumbar. Due to the lack of other PWs in my area I'm yet to see the interior of another to compare it too. The dealer I got it from said it's an SLT but I doubt it since most SLTs I've ever seen are pretty well equipped. Mines only got a power rear slider, power locks, windows and mirrors and trailer brake control. Well, I know many of you know your way around these things pretty well so I'm hoping somebody can tell me what model I have. Thanks for any help guys

cruz
500_Posts
500_Posts

Re: What model is my PW?

Post by cruz » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:13 pm

You can somehow run your VIN# and get the build sheet that will show you everything about your PW . I have mine saved on the computer but I can't remember how I did it :oops: . Somebody will probably chime in .
Here is one of nine pages for example ...
Attachments
Fullscreen capture 1252012 43716 PM-001.jpg
2005 Power Wagon

rgory

Post by rgory » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:42 pm

If you follow this link and enter your vin you should be all set. Pay no attention to the fact that it says Jeep.

https://jeep.custhelp.com/app/jeep/eqli ... Mmc2T2w%3D

Also, I am no expert on the 4th gen but it very well maybe an SLT as they did not begin offering the tradesman until the 2012 Model that is also when the Laramie trim became available. Also, I believe the tradesman and the Laramie put you back into a solid paint color not a two tone which yours appears to be. I would be interested in what you find after you follow the link.

coder
1000_Posts
1000_Posts
Model Year: 2007

Post by coder » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:49 pm

This site will allow you to pull your own build sheet instantly and for free. Click on "Equipment Listing" on the left, enter your VIN, and there you go.

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/index.html

Download your owners manual here:

http://www.ramtrucks.com/en/owners/manuals/
Vehicle: 2007 Power Wagon Quad Cab - Factory Options (Inferno Red, Premium Cloth Bench Seat, Light Group, Automatic Transmission, Leather Steering Wheel)
Suspension: Carli 3" Hemi Coils, Carli Control Arms, Carli King 2.5 Pin-Tops, Carli Stainless Steering Stabilizer, Carli Trackbar | Synergy 1" Rear Shackle
Performance: Magnaflow Muffler | Magnaflow Y-Pipe
Wheels/Tires: Yokohama X-A/T 35x12.5x17
Steering/Drivetrain/Axles: Carli Front Diff Guard | Dynatrac Ball Joints | Mopar HD Steering Gear
Miscellaneous: Line-X Bedliner | Locker Bypass Switch | Mopar Rock Rails | Odyssey Extreme 65-PC1750T | Performance Friction Brake Pads | Weathertech Digital Fit Mats | Winch Thermal Protection Bypass

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Judging by your Avatar Picture it's the SLT. I don't think the Tradesman was available until 2013 (could be wrong). Seems to me when the Power Wagon first came out in the 4th Gen it was all SLT packages until late 2012 when they offered the Laramie (I almost waited until I could get the Laramie so I could have heated leather, but the truck I bought was such a good price I couldn't pass it up). SLT Packages came come with a variety of options- mine has most of the options available, but I've seen SLT's without backup cameras, sunroof, etc.

To be honest- I don't even think they called our package anything but the Power Wagon package until they started offering the Laramie and the Tradesman, then there were three different trim levels. Up until that point, it was just the Power Wagon.
Gone but Never Forgotten
2012 Ram Power Wagon: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=107
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, AEV Salta HD Wheels in Onyx, 285/75/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3

jeep_boy02
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by jeep_boy02 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:31 pm

I'm pretty sure you're right. Basically the power wagon package ($6350) was an add on to the 2500 5.7

Everything else was optional. Mine has the premium audio, power drivers seat, brake controller, sunroof, rear camera, bed liner(non spray) and carpet.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk
2010 black pearl(PXR) on 35s, bypass harness, gooseneck, CAI, 3" magnaflow catback, bulldog hemi GT.... more to come soon

PWDan
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2010

Post by PWDan » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Okay well that would make sense. I'm gonna dig out my title and see what I come up with. Thanks guys and I'll let ya know what I find out. I'm a little concerned because my insurance company doesn't list the Power Wagon as an option so right now I'm only listed as an SLT on my insurance. I coulda bought a 2500 SLT much cheaper than my truck so I just worry that if something happened I'd end up with a check for like $23-24000 for my truck with 55k miles on it and it's worth a bit more than that.

gtomike60
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by gtomike60 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:50 am

If something were to happen that the truck got totaled/stolen,make sure to let the insurance company know it had that option and to adjust the payout accordingly.

Also keep all receipts for recent repairs done to the truck.

They will usually not pay for aftermarket stuff unless you have a rider on your policy that covers them,but they will usually let you remove aftermarkt parts/accesories provided you reinstall the OE stuff.

They will always try to lowball you on the payoff.
,MYoung locker bypass,Dynatrac bjs,Dynatrac no-spin kit w/Dynaloc hubs,Thuren 3" coils,trackbar,shackles and Kings(3"F-2.5"R) shocks,Thuren Alien arms,Thuren/King steering stabilizer,Carli diff guard,White Knuckle sliders,Thuren bumper,37" Cooper STT Pros,Corsa exhaust

Low_Sky
500_Posts
500_Posts
Model Year: 2015

Post by Low_Sky » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:14 pm

Vinyl floor is an option on the SLT. Fear not, you have an SLT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
John
Alaska
2015 PW on 2.5" Thuren Kings
My build thread

Stickman
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by Stickman » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:25 pm

When I got rear ended with a trailer and needed a new bumper, tailgate with the power wagon sticker, reciever hitch and the pinstripes the collision place noted that it was a power wagon after I pointed it out while they were looking it over when I dropped it off. My insurance just lists it as a Dodge 2012 2500.
Live To Ride, Ride To Live

2012 Ram Power Wagon - Check out my build thread to see my mods! http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... =13&t=2187