Announcements

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Announcements

Post by ldgregory » Wed May 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Instead of you all trying to piece together what's going on, I figured I'd stick it all in one place.
  • Updated Tapatalk plugin to latest version
  • Fixed the BBcode for the VIDEO tag to dump the URL for the video into a clickable link for Tapatalk. It should work fine now without you having to put the URL a second time outside the VIDEO tag.
  • Changed permissions for Registered Users so they can create polls in most forums. The exceptions are the Vendor specific topic area where only the vendor has the ability to create a poll.
  • Enabled Quick-Reply (see at bottom of threads) and disabled Post Review which is a feature that automatically kicks you into post review when you submit your post if someone else has posted to the thread while you were typing. I believe this is the cause for a lot of the double posts we are seeing sometimes. If it's not, I'll re-enable it.
  • Added Skyd Ram (8LUG Truck Gear) to the Vendors area.
  • Added Rankings (the skulls) at 100, 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 posts.
  • Added the forum rules, copyright and privacy rules.
  • Added AceMan and Bones as vendors.
  • Bumped up stored PM limit to 200. I was running out of space already! :D
  • Added a custom field called Youtube Page so you can link to your Youtube Channel for others to see.
  • Created Member Builds Topic area and moved Cactus Red's mod build thread there.
  • Created Get Togethers (GTGs) topic area and moved Moab 2013 and Rausch Creek trip threads there.
  • Added Gadgets, Gizmos and Gear topic area under Miscellaneous.
  • Redesigned the topic layouts to start at the top level Board Index rather than under Forum Topics which was just one more level you had to click down through for no reason.
  • Enabled Re-Captcha as the spam-bot countermeasure rather than the built-in phpBB measure.
  • This forum is mobile friendly via the Tapatalk app available on Android and iPhone.
  • SilverWagon05, Cactus Red and Pit Slave are Global Moderators.
  • Created the For Sale topic area with two sub-topic areas of Classifieds and Vendors. Classifieds are obvious, Vendors is where the folks who are selling things like shirts, hats, hoodies, straps etc. will be able to list their stuff and lines form for waiting lists if there are any. If you wish to sell something on the forum, please let me know and I'll create you your very own vendor area (tell me what to call it). That's it, no other hoops to jump through, no permission slips, no having to revenue share with me.
  • Digital, ProSilver and Artodia: Deluxe are now the only three officially supported styles. I've deactivated all the others.
2005 Dodge Power Wagon #9-05-0536

Join the Power Wagon Registry

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:
Wetsuit/BC drying hanger, high idle, black badges

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Announcements

Post by ldgregory » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Sorry for the downtime this afternoon guys. Comcast was here replacing the modem. Got their newest model and holy crapola is it fast. 30Mbps downstream and 30Mbps upstream. No change in my monthly cost.

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ldgregory » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Updated Tapatalk mod to the latest version.

Next Mods:

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ldgregory » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Updated Tapatalk mod to latest version.

Next Mods:

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ldgregory » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:12 am

Sorry for the downtime, but we're in a real datacenter now. Will be migrating to VBulletin as the next step. So there will be more downtime in the near future as we get this to a great place.

Next Mods:

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Post by AceMan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:23 pm

We're going to make this site great again. LOL!

DamageWagon
Vendor
Vendor
Model Year: 2011

Post by DamageWagon » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:43 am

MPWRGA

Can we make hats?

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Post by Pit Slave » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:03 am

I think so ;)
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826

I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Post by AceMan » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:17 am

Sure