Power Wagon Picture Thread

Stuff that doesn't pertain to PWs and general chit-chat
Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Re: Power Wagon Picture Thread

Post by Pit Slave » Tue May 29, 2012 10:02 pm

vanished wrote:Trying out the new app.. lol.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Ok no joke I NEED parts from it!

sent using outdated Bell Labs equipment via Tapatalk TOO
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826

I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

chromehound
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by chromehound » Tue May 29, 2012 11:02 pm

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Thu May 31, 2012 6:37 pm

cruz wrote:Here are a few including the ole '96 Dakota ...
Cruz, What kind of truck camper is that on your silver PW? Nice..Looks like a perfect fit for the truck. I am in the market for one and can't decide between hard side or pop up. :cheers:
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)

chromedragon
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by chromedragon » Thu May 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Here is my toy. Its to clean I know but i just got it and of the 4 weeks i've owned it 2 have been at the shop for the dealer to fix things that were noted wrong on the test drive.
Attachments
IMG_0436.JPG
My 2006 QC Manual
2006 Power Wagon Quad Cab Manual Moto Rims stock size, Cooper ATP, Dynatrac Ball joints, Dynatrac Free spin kit with Warn hubs, AmSteel blue 7/16 x 100' synthetics rope from Custom splice, Sony BT 602 stereo and backup camera etc. Rancho 9000XL adjustable shocks.

Special Licenses:
FAA Airframe and Power Plant
FCC Technician (Ham) KK6YCI

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
"No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.

Robert A. Heinlein

w2dodge
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by w2dodge » Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 pm

nice ride...good luck....

Glenn5995
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Glenn5995 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:06 am

Here are a few from me:

2006 Power Wagon - Carli ball joints, control arms and adjustable track bar; T-style steering conversion; Bilstein 5100 shocks; Bilstein steering stabilizer; Dodge Off Road steering brace; AirLift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate air springs with Daystar cradles; Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme LT285/75R17; Transfer Flow 30 gallon refueling tank/toolbox combination.

w2dodge
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by w2dodge » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:32 am

thats a mint truck!

cruz
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by cruz » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:51 am

GunniPWguy wrote:
cruz wrote:Here are a few including the ole '96 Dakota ...
Cruz, What kind of truck camper is that on your silver PW? Nice..Looks like a perfect fit for the truck. I am in the market for one and can't decide between hard side or pop up. :cheers:
Sun Lite by Sun Valley...
They went out of business in 2010 with a lot of other RV manufacturers. I've seen them selling used for around 6k to 7k, in 2007 I paid $10,500 new for the Deluxe model with the smooth siding and the upgraded interior.
Attachments
Fullscreen capture 5312012 54129 PM.bmp.jpg
2005 Power Wagon

Hilldweller
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Hilldweller » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Roadtrip last week --- Blue Ridge Parkway for these shots.

Safety fast,
Bill

2011 Power Wagon: When only the fastest-depreciating, least reliable, fuel-thirstiest, oversized beast will do.

SilverWagon05

Post by SilverWagon05 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:45 am

Is that a paved camp spot? :winchmob:
05 Silver QC Power Wagon / Auto
Pure Performance long arms, 6" Thuren soft ride coils, Walker Evans 2.0 Front and Fox 2.0 rear shocks, HD adj. track bar, 37/13.5/17 Toyo Open Country M/T's, 17x9 Moto Metal 951-black, dual-modified Amp Power steps, Custom rock sliders and front and rear tube bumpers, rear lower quarter panel delete, Challenger Narrow truck box - black, AEM Brute Force CAI, SC Flashpaq, Flowtech shorty headers, Gibson Extreme Dual Cat-Back (chopped), Line-X Bed liner, Locker bypass, Black locking Billet Gas filler door, WeatherTech smoked inchannel vent visors & floor liners, Recon LED smoked cab lights, smoked LED 3rd brake light, smoked LED tail lights, smoked projector headlights, Viair constant duty OBA, DOR steering box brace, PowerStop drilled & slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads, Spicer Life series front axle u-joints, DOR sway bar links, DOR steering linkage, Borgeson steering shaft and steering gear, PSC Hydro-assist, Thuren adjustable shackles, leaf spring bracket modification, coil retainer modification, Spyntech Shorty Free Spin conversion, custom long travel heavy duty front drive shaft, Rock crusher rear diff cover, Carli front diff guard, Masterpull synthetic winch rope, 2-6" KC 130w Longrange lights behind the grill, 100w fog lights, 55w floodlights mounted on rear bumper, High/Low/Fog all-on mod, Pioneer head unit, MTX Thunderform with 2-10's, Tekonsha P3 brake controller, Timbren SES.

Hilldweller
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Hilldweller » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 am

SilverWagon05 wrote:Is that a paved camp spot? :winchmob:
Most of them were on this roadtrip. They all are on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
We boondock all year around home. The trailer has full skidplates, two Optima Bluetops, big ARB fridge, and we've got a genny if we want to stay a while.

I was tracing the footsteps of my ancestors. The 5 Shepherd brothers were in Williamsburg, VA to meet with Lord Dunmore and George Wythe some time in 1775 before hostilities broke out against the crown; they had just fought at the Battle of Point Pleasant and returned home to find their father, Thomas Shepherd (the founder of Sheperdstown, WV [then called Mecklenburg]) in ill health. Thomas had his will prepared and the brothers had to go to Williamsburg for the transition of city authority to them.
So after Williamsburg we went to the Shepherdstown/Antietam/Harpers Ferry area. Then back down the BRP ---- the Shepherd brothers continued to fight the native Americans for almost 2 years more with Daniel Boone and others until the uprising was put down and the western frontier was a bit more stable. Then they enlisted in the Revolution.
John, my ancestor, served in the VA 4th Infantry.

I dig history.

Here's some of our usual camping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krd0qtLqPjM
Safety fast,
Bill

2011 Power Wagon: When only the fastest-depreciating, least reliable, fuel-thirstiest, oversized beast will do.

w2dodge
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by w2dodge » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 am

very nice...is that all of your family in the video..im trying to get my family all to do that at same time...

Glenn5995
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Glenn5995 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:12 am

w2dodge wrote:thats a mint truck!
Thank you
Hilldweller wrote:Roadtrip last week --- Blue Ridge Parkway for these shots.

Nice setup......(I don't generally let this be known, but I sometimes do "civilized camping" as well) :D

2006 Power Wagon - Carli ball joints, control arms and adjustable track bar; T-style steering conversion; Bilstein 5100 shocks; Bilstein steering stabilizer; Dodge Off Road steering brace; AirLift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate air springs with Daystar cradles; Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme LT285/75R17; Transfer Flow 30 gallon refueling tank/toolbox combination.

Hilldweller
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Hilldweller » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:56 am

Glenn5995 wrote:Nice setup......(I don't generally let this be known, but I sometimes do "civilized camping" as well) :D
:wink:

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Funny thing with the teardrop though. The RV-ers don't get it cause it's too small and rough. The tenters don't get it cause it's too big and plush.
We call it glamping or glamour camping.

w2dodge wrote:very nice...is that all of your family in the video..im trying to get my family all to do that at same time...
It's the SouthEast Expedition Society (tongue half in cheek).
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/f ... on-Society
Safety fast,
Bill

SilverWagon05

Post by SilverWagon05 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Hilldweller wrote:
SilverWagon05 wrote:Is that a paved camp spot? :winchmob:
Most of them were on this roadtrip. They all are on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
We boondock all year around home. The trailer has full skidplates, two Optima Bluetops, big ARB fridge, and we've got a genny if we want to stay a while.

I was tracing the footsteps of my ancestors. The 5 Shepherd brothers were in Williamsburg, VA to meet with Lord Dunmore and George Wythe some time in 1775 before hostilities broke out against the crown; they had just fought at the Battle of Point Pleasant and returned home to find their father, Thomas Shepherd (the founder of Sheperdstown, WV [then called Mecklenburg]) in ill health. Thomas had his will prepared and the brothers had to go to Williamsburg for the transition of city authority to them.
So after Williamsburg we went to the Shepherdstown/Antietam/Harpers Ferry area. Then back down the BRP ---- the Shepherd brothers continued to fight the native Americans for almost 2 years more with Daniel Boone and others until the uprising was put down and the western frontier was a bit more stable. Then they enlisted in the Revolution.
John, my ancestor, served in the VA 4th Infantry.

I dig history.

Here's some of our usual camping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krd0qtLqPjM
Ok, since you put it that way, I'll recall the winch mob.

Very cool history to be able to pass on. :rockon:
05 Silver QC Power Wagon / Auto
Pure Performance long arms, 6" Thuren soft ride coils, Walker Evans 2.0 Front and Fox 2.0 rear shocks, HD adj. track bar, 37/13.5/17 Toyo Open Country M/T's, 17x9 Moto Metal 951-black, dual-modified Amp Power steps, Custom rock sliders and front and rear tube bumpers, rear lower quarter panel delete, Challenger Narrow truck box - black, AEM Brute Force CAI, SC Flashpaq, Flowtech shorty headers, Gibson Extreme Dual Cat-Back (chopped), Line-X Bed liner, Locker bypass, Black locking Billet Gas filler door, WeatherTech smoked inchannel vent visors & floor liners, Recon LED smoked cab lights, smoked LED 3rd brake light, smoked LED tail lights, smoked projector headlights, Viair constant duty OBA, DOR steering box brace, PowerStop drilled & slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads, Spicer Life series front axle u-joints, DOR sway bar links, DOR steering linkage, Borgeson steering shaft and steering gear, PSC Hydro-assist, Thuren adjustable shackles, leaf spring bracket modification, coil retainer modification, Spyntech Shorty Free Spin conversion, custom long travel heavy duty front drive shaft, Rock crusher rear diff cover, Carli front diff guard, Masterpull synthetic winch rope, 2-6" KC 130w Longrange lights behind the grill, 100w fog lights, 55w floodlights mounted on rear bumper, High/Low/Fog all-on mod, Pioneer head unit, MTX Thunderform with 2-10's, Tekonsha P3 brake controller, Timbren SES.

Hilldweller
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Hilldweller » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:24 pm

SilverWagon05 wrote:Ok, since you put it that way, I'll recall the winch mob.

Very cool history to be able to pass on. :rockon:
And I didn't even tell you about my great great great great great great great great grandmother and grandfather that were kidnapped by Indians (Minisink tribe) as kids and held for three months, on the run of course. 1663, New Paltz, NY.

Neat stuff.
Safety fast,
Bill

Pennies

Post by Pennies » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Here are a few of mine.

Glenn5995
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Glenn5995 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:41 am

Looks good!

w2dodge
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by w2dodge » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:52 am

beauty

Hilldweller
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Hilldweller » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:33 am

I like the RTT on the bed, Pennies.
My buddy did that with his 3500 diesel too.
Safety fast,
Bill

Pennies

Post by Pennies » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:54 am

Thanks. We've spent 20+ nights in the tent in the 6 months since we got it and love it. I don't think my wife will ever go back to a ground tent.

Ken G.
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by Ken G. » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Rausch Creek.jpg
Here's mine from this past weekend at Rausch Creek Off Road Park, PA!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

2011 PW. AFE Full Metal Power Stage 2 CAI. Readylift T6 Billet leveling kit. Yakima Load Warrior bed rack on crossbars (reinforced). Hi-Lift w/ Baja-base, Powertank PT-10 w/ Monster Regulator, shovel, and axe mounted on bed rack. Radioshack CB. 5 x 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MTs on PW wheels. UWS truck bed box with tools and recovery gear. Bed-mounted Billet 4x4 Fuel and H2O Jerry cans w/carriers. Rausch Creek Limited Edition Modified Ranch Hand Grille Guard (currently undergoing radical surgery and modification). Carli front diff guard. Custom rock sliders and custom rear diff skid plate fabbed by Iron Pig Off Road.

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Just a couple of poser pictures but I wanted to play along too.
Attachments
04Ram2500HemiPW.JPG
Poser Dirt Road Picture
SnowyWagon.jpg
Snow Day
Gone but Never Forgotten
2012 Ram Power Wagon: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=107
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, AEV Salta HD Wheels in Onyx, 285/75/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by Powerwagonmark » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Here are a few from RC this weekend :D
Attachments
z23.jpg
IMG_0335.jpg
Mark 2.jpg
Mark 2.jpg (61.57 KiB) Viewed 18470 times
mark3.jpg
mark3.jpg (32.25 KiB) Viewed 18470 times
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON
Power Wagon= 12000lb Warn winch, Electronic Disconnecting Swaybar, Front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears

Upgrades= BDS 4" long arm lift, JBA Shorty headers, Custom MBRP Y-Pipe, MBRP Custom exhaust, Stainless Steel front and rear brake lines, Thuren Adjustable track bar with Fox Racing Steering Stabilizer, Thuren/Atlas custom leafs, Thuren 6" Coil Springs, Thuren Adjustable Shackles, Redhead steering box, Carli front diff guard, Airflow Snorkel, Vent Tubes Extended, Custom Rock Rails(made by me), Custom rear tube bumper(made by me), Rockcrusher rear diff guard, Bushwacker pocket flares, Trimmed fenders, DT Profab Steering Box Brace, Borgeson steering shaft, 1 Ton Tranny cooler, Mickey Thompson 17x9 Sidebiter Wheels, Pitbull Rockers 37x12.5x17, Road Armour front bumper trimmed for extra clearance with lightbar and 4 KC lights and 4 Piaa's, Procomp Explorer Lights mounted on backrack, Wireless winch remote, Tints, clear cab lights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, HighLift Jack, Tool box, RBP gas cover(piece of junk). Line-xed from head to toe. More straps, shackles and pulleys than I actually need.

rovertrader

Post by rovertrader » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:38 pm

A couple different configurations of mine, (sorry for being out of order of build, my bad)from 35s and Flippac to 37s to SRT hood and snorkel and finally a Ute bed from Oz...
Attachments
Ute & SRT hood.JPG
SRT hood.JPG
Ute rear.JPG
35s & no snorkle.JPG
37's & snorkle.JPG