Rausch Creek PW Winch Mob T-shirts - limited number & prints

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Rausch Creek PW Winch Mob T-shirts - limited number & prints

Post by AceMan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:50 pm

FYI, I have a couple rough drawings of the PW shirts mentioned in the Rausch Creek GTG thread for those who want something memorable from the trip. It's of course not limited to only people who went, but for anyone who wants one.

There is a poll setup to vote on the two designs. So let me know what you like, and it will give me an idea of how many shirts to get. They will definitely be printed on Port Authority, high quality T's. They are the brand shirts Microsoft offers to employees and for sale on their website, as well as other major companies. They are nice shirts and will last longer than Gildan Ultra Cotton, American Apparell, Hanes, and other brands. Rusty has a sample. :D

The post with the options and poll is in my store:
http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... f=15&t=117

I'll repeat this post in the Rausch thread, too, to give everyone a heads up.
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Re: Rausch Creek PW Winch Mob T-shirts - limited number & pr

Post by Powerwagonmark » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 am

I like the first design it's simple and to the point. I'll take 3 shirts in xxxl or xxxxl if you have them that big.
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON
Power Wagon= 12000lb Warn winch, Electronic Disconnecting Swaybar, Front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears

Upgrades= BDS 4" long arm lift, JBA Shorty headers, Custom MBRP Y-Pipe, MBRP Custom exhaust, Stainless Steel front and rear brake lines, Thuren Adjustable track bar with Fox Racing Steering Stabilizer, Thuren/Atlas custom leafs, Thuren 6" Coil Springs, Thuren Adjustable Shackles, Redhead steering box, Carli front diff guard, Airflow Snorkel, Vent Tubes Extended, Custom Rock Rails(made by me), Custom rear tube bumper(made by me), Rockcrusher rear diff guard, Bushwacker pocket flares, Trimmed fenders, DT Profab Steering Box Brace, Borgeson steering shaft, 1 Ton Tranny cooler, Mickey Thompson 17x9 Sidebiter Wheels, Pitbull Rockers 37x12.5x17, Road Armour front bumper trimmed for extra clearance with lightbar and 4 KC lights and 4 Piaa's, Procomp Explorer Lights mounted on backrack, Wireless winch remote, Tints, clear cab lights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, HighLift Jack, Tool box, RBP gas cover(piece of junk). Line-xed from head to toe. More straps, shackles and pulleys than I actually need.

06powerwagon06
50_Posts
50_Posts

Re: Rausch Creek PW Winch Mob T-shirts - limited number & pr

Post by 06powerwagon06 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Ace,

I like both and I'm not picky so whichever one gets the most votes then I'll take two of them in XL. If you end up printing both then I'll take one of each. Thanks - Kris
'06 Black Power Wagon, Quad Cab, Heated Leather, 4" Boss Bars nerf bars, Locker Bypass, TPS Bypass, Smoked clearance lights, Tool Box, Recovery gear, Carli Front Diff Guard, Rockcrusher Rear Diff Cover, 60" Hi Lift Jack-Mounted in Tool Box, Bed Liner'd Front & Rear Bumpers, Rockers and Grill, "T" Steering Upgrade, DT ProFab Steering Brace, Kill Switch, 2-6" Aux. Lights Behind Grill, Back Up Lights, Wheel Well Liners, 315/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, Airflow Snorkel, Rock Rails fabbed by me, Borgeson Steering Shaft, etc..[/size]

Rausch Creek Spring '12