New to me hummer wheels with Kumho Mt's

If it's about Power Wagons, all generations, this is where it'll go. This is the original PWR Forum Power Wagon Technical Discussion Section. And this includes everything that doesn’t fit in any one of the other categories related to the truck goes here!
shayzj

New to me hummer wheels with Kumho Mt's

Post by shayzj » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:45 pm

2012-06-04_18-43-42_618.jpg
2012-06-04_18-09-25_219.jpg
I really like the look and am glad to have my full turning radius back!
Attachments
2012-06-04_18-07-24_307.jpg

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Re: New to me hummer wheels with Kumho Mt's

Post by GunniPWguy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Nice! :mrgreen:
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)

Powerwagonmark
50_Posts
50_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by Powerwagonmark » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Very Nice! Looks like you line-xed the rockers :rockon:
2008 Dodge POWER WAGON
Power Wagon= 12000lb Warn winch, Electronic Disconnecting Swaybar, Front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears

Upgrades= BDS 4" long arm lift, JBA Shorty headers, Custom MBRP Y-Pipe, MBRP Custom exhaust, Stainless Steel front and rear brake lines, Thuren Adjustable track bar with Fox Racing Steering Stabilizer, Thuren/Atlas custom leafs, Thuren 6" Coil Springs, Thuren Adjustable Shackles, Redhead steering box, Carli front diff guard, Airflow Snorkel, Vent Tubes Extended, Custom Rock Rails(made by me), Custom rear tube bumper(made by me), Rockcrusher rear diff guard, Bushwacker pocket flares, Trimmed fenders, DT Profab Steering Box Brace, Borgeson steering shaft, 1 Ton Tranny cooler, Mickey Thompson 17x9 Sidebiter Wheels, Pitbull Rockers 37x12.5x17, Road Armour front bumper trimmed for extra clearance with lightbar and 4 KC lights and 4 Piaa's, Procomp Explorer Lights mounted on backrack, Wireless winch remote, Tints, clear cab lights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, HighLift Jack, Tool box, RBP gas cover(piece of junk). Line-xed from head to toe. More straps, shackles and pulleys than I actually need.

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:13 am

shayzj wrote:
2012-06-04_18-43-42_618.jpg
2012-06-04_18-09-25_219.jpg
I really like the look and am glad to have my full turning radius back!
What kind of steps are those on your rock rails?
2005 Black Pow Wagon mods: DT Profab Steering Brace, Gibson superflow catback single exhaust system, Locker Bypass, Moog ball joints (see how long they last), New OEM track bar bushings, T-steering upgrade w/ Bilstein 5100 steering damper, Power everything, Heated leather seats, (keeps the better half happy), Rear window defrost, Bilstein 5100 shocks, 35x12.5x17 Toyo AT2 Extremes, Customized H2 alloy wheels, Original rock rails with family friendly steps welded on, Tri fold tonneau, Hi-lift extreme jack, Tool box along with all the essential PW gear. New winch cable, Winch TPS bypass, Cardan joint grease zerk discovery. New front grille assembly. Magnesium Chloride under coating.

If you ever happen to see me running somewhere, you should start running too. :)

shayzj

Post by shayzj » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Yea I had the rockers line-xed when I bought...Great investment. The steps are made by Carr...will bolt to any 3 inch tube.

05 model with 47K on the clock.

Shay

chromehound
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by chromehound » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm

So do you have to do anything special to make the wheels fit? (stud hole size, center, etc)

shayzj

Post by shayzj » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Yea you have to bore out about 1/4 inch at the wheel center to fit over the dodge hub flanges.

Shay

GunniPWguy
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by GunniPWguy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:56 am

chromehound wrote:So do you have to do anything special to make the wheels fit? (stud hole size, center, etc)
It is a bit more involved than removing about a 1/4". These trucks rely on a hub centric wheel to keep em runnin even and not wallowing out the lug nut holes. Check this link out. I brought a copy of it to the machinist I had bore mine out. http://www.getdieselpower.com/my04dodge ... stall.html

shayzj

Post by shayzj » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:12 pm

GunniPWguy wrote:
chromehound wrote:So do you have to do anything special to make the wheels fit? (stud hole size, center, etc)
It is a bit more involved than removing about a 1/4". These trucks rely on a hub centric wheel to keep em runnin even and not wallowing out the lug nut holes. Check this link out. I brought a copy of it to the machinist I had bore mine out. http://www.getdieselpower.com/my04dodge ... stall.html

I feel this is not entirely true. I think the 8 lugcentric holes are sufficient. If I am wrong I will be the guinea pig and post up when something goes awry.

Shay