24%

Total votes: 17

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Which Shirt Design Do You Like?

Post by AceMan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:59 pm

I FINALLY found some time to put something together. I wanted to use a design not fearing copyright infringements, so sorry, even though Bones' HD design is cool, it's too "similar" to HD's design. Besides, I may put these on eBay.

This time around, due to my limited time to get heavy into handling the orders, I will provide everyone a contact person at the print shop company for everyone to email or call in your order and purchase using a credit card, and get it shipped directly to you without having to send or paypal me money.

It's a legitimate company. But of course, if there's anyone that doesn't like to use CCs ... PM or email me.

Keep in mind, the YELLOW hook will be WHITE. I just didn't have the time to white it out putting this together. What you see took me 3 hours.

Anyway, poll away!

Late Edit:
I posted this to DT, too: http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364007
Attachments
1 - Black-T PWR  Leif PWR Only No Hook.jpg
1 - Black-T PWR Leif PWR Only No Hook
2 - Black-T PWR  WinchMob Vertical Hook.jpg
2 - Black-T PWR WinchMob Vertical Hook
3 - Black-T PWR  WinchMob Horizontal Hook.jpg
3 - Black-T PWR WinchMob Horizontal Hook
4 - Black-T PWR  WinchMob No Hook.jpg
4 - Black-T PWR WinchMob No Hook
5 - Black-T PWR  Vertical Hook Only.jpg
5 - Black-T PWR Vertical Hook Only

vanished
500_Posts
500_Posts

Re: Which Shirt Design Do You Like?

Post by vanished » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:53 pm

I like #2 but would gladly buy any of them!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

schmoo217

Post by schmoo217 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:26 pm

i'm in for #2 or #5

chromedragon
50_Posts
50_Posts

Post by chromedragon » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:04 am

I like 2 but like most of us here ill be happy to wear any of those.
2006 Power Wagon Quad Cab Manual Moto Rims stock size, Cooper ATP, Dynatrac Ball joints, Dynatrac Free spin kit with Warn hubs, AmSteel blue 7/16 x 100' synthetics rope from Custom splice, Sony BT 602 stereo and backup camera etc. Rancho 9000XL adjustable shocks.

Special Licenses:
FAA Airframe and Power Plant
FCC Technician (Ham) KK6YCI

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
"No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.

Robert A. Heinlein

TwinStick

Post by TwinStick » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:06 pm

w2dodge
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by w2dodge » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:57 am

I picked 5...all are nice

fanatic1

Post by fanatic1 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:41 pm

#2 is my favorite, but I would proudly wear any :cheers:

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:14 am

(Posted at the DT link, too)

I didn't forget you guys. I've been swamped. I was down at the place today discussing the designs and the hoodies.

I looked at one hoody, with a full length zipper and thermal lining (pictures attached), but after three hit printing with one color, (back, front and HEMI on sleeve), I would have to sell it for $85.00, which I think is pretty high for everyone and wanted to keep yours and my costs down. Attached is a picture of one of them. It actually felt warm wearing it with just a t-shirt on.

What I will be getting are the JerZees and the same 12 ounce based hoodies from last time, since they were a popular hit and not that expensive. The costs on the hoodies will probably be $50 plus shipping this time around, for up to XL. The 2X and 3X are $10 more. Last time I took a hit on the 2X and 3X. I have to pass ths costs on this time. Shirts possibly $20 plus shipping, $2 more for 2X and 3X. Shipping is dependent on where you live. If you're in Canada, see if you can combine shipping with someone else or if you know anyone on this side of the border you can drive over to meet or pick up.

For the design, I may be going with either picture #2 with the hook in White, or picture #5 with the hook in White.

Same design for the hoody, and will have HEMI on the sleeve. I will post by tomorrow night or the next day.

These will definitely be done and delivered two by the beginning of Dec, latest first week into December, if I can swing it. I'll be posting a new thread to get orders in.

Do you like this hoody, and do you think it would be worth $80??
Attachments
IMG_20121112_144912-resized.jpg
IMG_20121112_150302-resized.jpg

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Ace, I have a non-zipper version of that sweatshirt. I love it. It's comfortable, warm, and made locally (to you and me, anyway). They are a little pricey, but they really wear well. I wear mine for work, a few days a week in the winter, and it doesn't show wear.
'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:42 pm

FirerescuePW wrote:Ace, I have a non-zipper version of that sweatshirt. I love it. It's comfortable, warm, and made locally (to you and me, anyway). They are a little pricey, but they really wear well. I wear mine for work, a few days a week in the winter, and it doesn't show wear.
We discussed a non-zipper version, but cane to the conclusion it is just too thick to pull over on and off. So you like the pullover version?

And yes, they are pricey!! I may just get one for myself and have it printed with the rest of the order.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:37 am

I like both zip and pullover. I was just commenting on the quality. I would lean toward zippered right now, as I have plenty of pullovers.
'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:20 am

FirerescuePW wrote:I like both zip and pullover. I was just commenting on the quality. I would lean toward zippered right now, as I have plenty of pullovers.
If you want one of these, let me know and will have it printed during the run. I'll get an exact price and either text you or post it here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image