Power Wagon apparel, stickers and more!

Moderator: bones

bones
Vendor
Vendor
Model Year: 2013

Re: Interest in New PW Shirts/Stickers?

Post by bones » Wed May 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Using Cafepress, I can make any design you want since they are made to order. It is more expensive because of that. I can also do stickers, hats, mugs, banners, you name it. I'm in the process of setting that up now. That is a quick and easy way to order without the hassle of having to order in quantity or know how much you need. I am also looking for quotes through a regular screenprint shop. Aceman, PM the details/prices your guy offers. Does he do diecut vinyl stickers as well?
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2012 JD 1026R Tractor/Loader/Backhoe
2008 Avenger R/T (Chrysler 200,000 mile club)
'16 Polaris Sportsman Touring XP 1000
'03 Kawasaki Prairie 650

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Model Year: 2006

Post by AceMan » Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 pm

AceMan wrote:
TwinStick wrote:Please don't take this the wrong way but i'm just not diggin the whole "Harley Davidson" themed shirt. If thats what we end up with, thats fine with me. I was just kinda hoping for a picture of a PW winch in the background of the Winch :winchmob: Mob t-shirt. Just a suggestion. And one for a sticker: The Power Wagon P26 option is NOT just an interior trim level option ! Or something similar. :cheers:
Twin, did you like my previous rendition of the Winch Mob shirt? I may do it on a quick, one time run; offering just black and in XL and L only.

I'm trying to avoid the bullshit that occurred due to our rich "friend" from the other forum wuth the hoody run, which is partially why I was hesitant besides lack of time, to start another run.

Not to step on Bones, but If anyone's interested in that specific design, I'll run it. I'll post the pic later.

Transmitted via Carrier Pigeon v2 & TRS-80 mobile @2.4k baud.
Twin, here's the other design that I previously created.

And if anyone else is interested, let me know. I have about 15 Port Authority T-shirts in a box with my name on them. Some are black, and some are Navy Blue (forget the count), all XL. I will ask them to do a run for at least 5 of each color with this design.
Attachments
Winch Mob Hoodie Back.jpg
Did you ever notice that after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says "WTF"?
KB1ACE - Kilo-Bravo-One-Alpha-Charlie-Echo
Power Wagon Owner's Club #110

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Sitting in Garage: Ram SRT10 A-Pillar.
Image Image Image

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Wed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

bones wrote:Using Cafepress, I can make any design you want since they are made to order. It is more expensive because of that. I can also do stickers, hats, mugs, banners, you name it. I'm in the process of setting that up now. That is a quick and easy way to order without the hassle of having to order in quantity or know how much you need. I am also looking for quotes through a regular screenprint shop. Aceman, PM the details/prices your guy offers. Does he do diecut vinyl stickers as well?
Bones,

How much is CafePress charging per shirt? And will they allow you to create a link so people can directly order what they want?

As for stickers, I have a design that I was going to go through another site, but I just haven't had the time. I was originally planning to offer a free small sticker with each shirt order, but charge for larger ones, such as going across the windshield, or smaller to fit part of the back window.

My guy (my IT customer actually), just does large batch runs, not the one at a time stuff. He does stuff for Comcast, Sunoco, Philadelphia Eagles, Auto Car show, many of the local radio stations, pretty much many of the local fire and police departments, etc.

Bones, PM me your phone number.

Black '06 PW QC
Auto, REC Nav/Sat UConnect, Reverse cam, MyGig v2 Lockpick, adj pedals, Tow mirrors, aftermarket heated seats.
Mods: Mopar Rock Rails, Carr steps (what's left of them), Toyo MT 35x12.5x17, Mopar 8.5 "T"-Linkage, Carli Trackbar (frameside 16mm bolt), King 2.5 Reservoir shocks, Carli Progressive coils, Carli Front Diff Protector, Rockcrusher rear diff, Carli Low Mount Damper, KC 55 watt rear floods w/Defiant bracket, RetroSolutions 12W LED rev & brake lights, EBC Slotted/Dimpled Rotors & Yellow Stuff Pads, 4th Gen Steering Box, Spicer axle U-joints, 4G DTProfab Steering brace ground 3/8" offset to fit my 3G 2006 with a 4G box.
Image Image Image

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Wed May 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Has anyone considered Safety Green? It's all the rage now :mrgreen:
It REALLY reflects the sun, for you Desert Dwellers!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
'05 Mineral Gray Power Wagon QC #1005

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Wed May 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Safety green for the shirt or ink?

Black '06 PW QC
Image Image Image

bones
Vendor
Vendor

Post by bones » Wed May 30, 2012 9:08 pm

really I can do any color, but cheaper in quantities
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
'03 Kawasaki Prairie 650

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Interest in New PW Shirts/Stickers?

Post by ldgregory » Wed May 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Bones, don't forget to tell me the name for your vendor area like The Boneyard or Bits of Bone or whatever.

I'm creating one for Ace too as he used to sell shirts and hoodies on DT and still has an interest to do so. Think it'll be great to have multiple vendors selling clothing so people can buy what they like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk over a 300 baud Racal-Vadic Acoustically Coupled Modem.
2005 Dodge Power Wagon #9-05-0536

Join the Power Wagon Registry

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:
Wetsuit/BC drying hanger, high idle, black badges

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Wed May 30, 2012 9:50 pm

AceMan wrote:Safety green for the shirt or ink?

For the shirt. I had some made for my fire dept. recently. They look really good. You just need to use complementary ink colors.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

WINCH MOB PROUD!

SuperChips FlashPaq; DT ProFab Steering Brace; 08.5 Steering linkage (twice); Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50x17; Carli front diff guard; Rockcrusher rear diff cover; White Knuckle Offroad Rock Rails; Carli 3"coils, track bar, and High Clearance Control Arms; Carli King 2.5" Remote Resi Shocks; Reflex spray-in liner; Extang Trifecta tonneau cover; Pop Lock electric tailgate lock (OOS); Tekonsha Prodigy brake control; LEDS & Strobes & Siren; Winch TPS Bypass; Warn Wireless Remote; Dog hair, and a BIG Wish List!

FirerescuePW
1000_Posts
1000_Posts

Post by FirerescuePW » Wed May 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Really not sure about these double posts using Tapatalk. Sorry about cluttering the thread.

WINCH MOB PROUD!

Pit Slave
Vendor
Vendor
Location: Sandy, Utah.. Moab, Jersey, Space Station, Baja.....

Post by Pit Slave » Wed May 30, 2012 10:32 pm

FirerescuePW wrote:Really not sure about these double posts using Tapatalk. Sorry about cluttering the thread.

I'll fix it for ya'!!

sent using outdated Bell Labs equipment via Tapatalk TOO
Nothing's more dead than a horse in a glue bottle.Image

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
John Adams - 1826

I guess you could say I'm a bit off center.....:D

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Wed May 30, 2012 11:09 pm

ldgregory wrote:Bones, don't forget to tell me the name for your vendor area like The Boneyard or Bits of Bone or whatever.

I'm creating one for Ace too as he used to sell shirts and hoodies on DT and still has an interest to do so. Think it'll be great to have multiple vendors selling clothing so people can buy what they like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk over a 300 baud Racal-Vadic Acoustically Coupled Modem.
Thanks, Leif. I haven't settled on a name yet.

FirerescuePW wrote:
AceMan wrote:Safety green for the shirt or ink?

For the shirt. I had some made for my fire dept. recently. They look really good. You just need to use complementary ink colors.

I have to see one to get an idea. I'm thinking of running the Mob design I created with multi colors in Port Authority shirts. If I'm lucky, I may have a few shirts for this weekend, if they'll run them for me tomorrow on such super short notice.

Black '06 PW QC
Image Image Image

bones
Vendor
Vendor

Post by bones » Thu May 31, 2012 7:02 am

you can call it Bone Threads for now
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
'03 Kawasaki Prairie 650

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ldgregory » Thu May 31, 2012 8:45 am

bones wrote:you can call it Bone Threads for now
Done and you got the Vendor badge. And, moved this thread into your vendor area.

Mods: 35" BFG KM2s, Locker Bypass, Blacked Out Cab Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Airhorns, Custom headache / rotating light rack, Interceptor Bug Deflector w/Eyebrows, Lund in-channel Vent Visors, UbiquiRack, Mounted shovel and axe in bed with Quick Fist clamps, Silverstar replacements for fogs and driving lights, Hella 500s behind the grill, Inclinometer, Mopar rock rails (didn't have them when I bought it), 1500W inverter with secondary battery in bed, tinted windows, chopped muffler.

Next Mods:

04Ram2500Hemi
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2012

Post by 04Ram2500Hemi » Thu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm

I need a shirt to go with my Power Wagon Hoodie- when you get the final draft I'd like to know how much for a shirt. Any chance you'll be doing tall's? I always have to order XXL's to get the shirts long enough, but they are way too big on me (6'8" and 215 pounds).
2012 Ram Power Wagon: http://forum.powerwagonregistry.org/vie ... f=13&t=107
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, AEV Salta HD Wheels in Onyx, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ldgregory » Thu May 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Tell me about it brother. 6'3" 185 pounds and while the mediums fit perfectly fine, at some point the little gremlin shits in the laundry room cut off about 2" of length.

Next Mods:

bones
Vendor
Vendor

Post by bones » Thu May 31, 2012 2:41 pm

I'll be posting about 6 shirt designs shortly, waiting on final pricing and the availability of the safety green shirts. I will eventually have the same designs in hoodies. I can take requests and design whatever you want, again, the more quantity, the better the price. I will check on availability of "Tall" shirts.
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
'03 Kawasaki Prairie 650

bones
Vendor
Vendor

Post by bones » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:11 am

Check my vendor thread for the tshirt deigns available. Please let me know if you want something else.
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
'03 Kawasaki Prairie 650

TwinStick
2000_Posts
2000_Posts
Model Year: 2008

Post by TwinStick » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:11 am

AceMan wrote:
TwinStick wrote:Please don't take this the wrong way but i'm just not diggin the whole "Harley Davidson" themed shirt. If thats what we end up with, thats fine with me. I was just kinda hoping for a picture of a PW winch in the background of the Winch :winchmob: Mob t-shirt. Just a suggestion. And one for a sticker: The Power Wagon P26 option is NOT just an interior trim level option ! Or something similar. :cheers:
Twin, did you like my previous rendition of the Winch Mob shirt? I may do it on a quick, one time run; offering just black and in XL and L only.

I'm trying to avoid the bullshit that occurred due to our rich "friend" from the other forum wuth the hoody run, which is partially why I was hesitant besides lack of time, to start another run.

Not to step on Bones, but If anyone's interested in that specific design, I'll run it. I'll post the pic later.

I didn't see it. Must have missed it. I don't know what your talking about. Sorry. Post a pic if you can please.
In WNY State. 2008 Red QC PW G56. No lift yet, stock size tires. It pulls an 18' 2016 Starcraft AR One Extreme, 3500 lbs.
Load Pro 35 helper springs. 2015 A.R.E. MX Series custom cap. PCP front diff cover protector. Mag-Hytec 6 qt rear diff cover. K&N replacement air filter only. Dual grounded throttle body. Winch TPC bypass. Fab Four rear bumper. DURA BAK lined rocker protection. And a bunch of new front end stuff.

G-56 Gear ratios: 1st) 6.29:1 2nd) 3.48:1 3rd) 2.10:1 4th) 1.38:1 5th) 1.0:1 6th) 0.79:1 Rev 6.29:1 --- = 78.01613:1 Crawl Ratio
-------------------------5.94:1--------3.28:1-------1.98:1-------1.31:1-------1.0:1-------0.74:1-----5.42:1 ---- = 73.675:1
545RFE----------------3.0:1---------1.67:1--------1.0:1--------0.75:1-------0.67:1------------------3.0:1 -------=37.21:1

2013+ 32.47 crawl ratio...............Can you see the trend ??????????????

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:57 am

TwinStick wrote:
AceMan wrote:

I didn't see it. Must have missed it. I don't know what your talking about. Sorry. Post a pic if you can please.
I'll post it shortly. Matter of fact, I have one prototype printed and maybe one more I'll be bringing with me to Rausch.

Data Transmission: Successful, ABEND 0x0000000. Carrier Pigeon 2.103, Platform: ENIAC, Virt Module: TRS-80 mobile @2.4k baud. Date: Today.

Black '06 PW QC
Image Image Image

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:58 am

TwinStick wrote:
AceMan wrote:

I'll post it shortly. Matter of fact, I have one prototype printed and maybe one more I'll be bringing with me to Rausch.

Data Transmission: Successful, ABEND 0x0000000. Carrier Pigeon 2.103, Platform: ENIAC, Virt Module: TRS-80 mobile @2.4k baud. Date: Today.

Black '06 PW QC
Image Image Image

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:59 am

Leif,

Please make my vendor area called Ace's Corner.

Thanks!

Black '06 PW QC
Image Image Image

ldgregory
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ldgregory » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:04 pm

AceMan wrote:Leif,

Thanks!

Done and you're the moderator of your vendor topic area.

Next Mods:

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:18 pm

ldgregory wrote:
AceMan wrote:Leif,

Thanks!

Done and you're the moderator of your vendor topic area.

Thanks, Leif!

Black '06 PW QC
Image Image Image

AceMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AceMan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Aceman wrote:

Twinstick wrote: I didn't see it. Must have missed it. I don't know what your talking about. Sorry. Post a pic if you can please.

Data Transmission: Successful, ABEND 0x0000000. Carrier Pigeon 2.103, Platform: ENIAC, Virt Module: TRS-80 mobile @2.4k baud. Date: Today.[/quote]

Twin,

Here's a pic of it. I printed up one shirt, with my signature Power Wagon on the front and back, and the winch mob pic I created below it on the back.

I tried to get another printed, but I can't get it done today, so I'll have one shirt with me to show the guys at Rausch. It's a Port Authority high quality T-shirt. Much better quality than the Gildan that I used in the previous run, and will last longer.

Ace
Attachments
Winch Mob Hoodie Back original.jpg

Black '06 PW QC
Image Image Image

Juday
500_Posts
500_Posts

Post by Juday » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:22 pm

I really like the "Winch Mob" designed t-shirts. Not to piss in anyone's Cheerios, but I'll have to agree with Twin on the Harley Davidson design. I don't much care for that one. I wish I was talented enough in Photoshop to come up with some cool designs..... :(

Did you say that some of you were going to make some new designs?
2012 RAM Power Wagon
315/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler MTR w/ Kevlar | Carli Front Differential Cover | Aluminess Front Bumper | Aluminess Rock Sliders | PIAA 540 Fog Lights | 1" Daystar Lift | Thuren High Clearance Control Arms | Thuren Track Bar

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference